Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:29:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Managed $2K to invest, pls help  (Read 203 times)
altcoin007 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:18:11 AM

Hello Coingurus,

I have been a silent visitor of this site. After reading so much about BTC and coin frenzy, finally managed $2K and have decided to invest. According to my research, here is what i have decided to invest in. I would appreciate if coingurus can help me if this table is good or not so good.

1. ETH - 30%
2. LTC - 20%
3. XRP - 25%
4. VEN - 25%

Thank you  Grin
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vk279

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:27:57 AM

Hello Coingurus,

I have been a silent visitor of this site. After reading so much about BTC and coin frenzy, finally managed $2K and have decided to invest. According to my research, here is what i have decided to invest in. I would appreciate if coingurus can help me if this table is good or not so good.

1. ETH - 30%
2. LTC - 20%
3. XRP - 25%
4. VEN - 25%

Thank you  Grin

You can diversify a little more into coins such as
ADA ELF ACT QSP REQ LINK etc may be by investing 10% into each.  Also check out some upcoming ICOs like ARCBLOCK.io which has huge potential.
ICOs offer opportunity to multiply your investement 10X or 20X very fast.

lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:32:09 AM

Pretty neat portfolio. Low risk but I suggest you to gamble to atleast one altcoin for a small part of your portfolio (<10%).. Buy and hold that coin and wait for it to pump.  But overall, your portfolio is good.
kdn

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:36:12 AM

Look at ADA, was very big news a month ago, now price is cheap, its a bargain. should recover back to $1 very soon.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:42:59 AM

No BTC? This is probably the best time to get btc at cheap rate, why are you missing this opportunity even small amount of btc is better than a lot of altcoins. Anyways other than that your portfolio looks good, I would suggest removing some from VEN and putting in btc.
altcoin007 (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:45:10 AM

Hello Coingurus,

1. ETH - 30%
2. LTC - 20%
3. XRP - 25%
4. VEN - 25%

Thank you  Grin

You can diversify a little more into coins such as
ADA ELF ACT QSP REQ LINK etc may be by investing 10% into each.  Also check out some upcoming ICOs like ARCBLOCK.io which has huge potential.
ICOs offer opportunity to multiply your investement 10X or 20X very fast.

Thanks for that info. I want to know what % of the portfolio should be long term (>6 months) investment and what should be short term (<6 months). I am full time in job and so do not get much time to monitor the coin market. My main aim to go for long term. Thanks for your help guys!!
rockmanv

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:50:07 AM

I have fulltime job too.  My list is ETH (50%), OMG (10%), ADA (10%) and I bet the 10% in XRB, UTK; 10% remaining in ICOs. Is it ok for 4-6 months investment?
Wolong666

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:50:42 AM

Your investment is very safe. Why do not you use that money to buy ICO ArcBlock? It can help you make more money Roll Eyes
altcoin007 (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:01:46 AM

Your investment is very safe. Why do not you use that money to buy ICO ArcBlock? It can help you make more money Roll Eyes

I think i need to research more about ICO and airdrop. Honestly, i do not understand the diff between the two  Huh I was trying to create my account in coinbase but looks like their servers are always in over capacity mode, i will try Binance or KUCOIN now. Can i buy ICO from any of the exchanges?
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:04:12 AM

Hello Coingurus,

1. ETH - 30%
2. LTC - 20%
3. XRP - 25%
4. VEN - 25%

Thank you  Grin
my advice if your capital is only a little, look for a coin with a low price but have good potential for the future, do not you choose coins like ETH or LTC with very little capital you will not make a good profit, look for coins that have low prices so you can get a good profit Wink

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
AliCris

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:05:43 AM

Hello Coingurus,

1. ETH - 30%
2. LTC - 20%
3. XRP - 25%
4. VEN - 25%

Thank you  Grin
Why is it all right to hurry to invest in existing altcoins? The forum is huge, read the thread with the announcements, choose a good company and invest in ICO, the profit will be much faster and much more.
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:28:52 AM

VEN sound good, but another option for you is STRATIS or NEO. I invested some on both of them and they seem good
nioctiB#1

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:40:57 AM

Hello Coingurus,

1. ETH - 30%
2. LTC - 20%
3. XRP - 25%
4. VEN - 25%

Thank you  Grin
Diversifying your investment is a good strategy. it will lessen your profit but it will also lessen your losses. but im just curious why did you not included bitcoin in your portfolio? in my opinion on those four cryptocurrency you bought. bitcoin have more chance to give you higher profit so i think you should consider buying bitcoin with higher percentage in your portfolio. but it is still up to you.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 04:54:16 AM

if i were him i would have invested the 2k to just one coin alone and learn how to trade with it experimenting the trade per exchange. 2k is just too little to give him a lot of profit. you can't even buy 1 ETH for it. i might try that amount on ARK, wait for a bit and dump and move on to another token where the dip took place and then wait to dump again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 05:07:23 AM

If you want to invest in coins, then you have the right approach, however I would advise you to expand your portfolio. And I recommend you do not stay exclusively on the coins, but be sure to look at the tokens and participate in ICO.especially pay attention to the grain and arcblock

altcoin007 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:54:46 AM

Hello Coingurus,

1. ETH - 30%
2. LTC - 20%
3. XRP - 25%
4. VEN - 25%

Thank you  Grin
Diversifying your investment is a good strategy. it will lessen your profit but it will also lessen your losses. but im just curious why did you not included bitcoin in your portfolio? in my opinion on those four cryptocurrency you bought. bitcoin have more chance to give you higher profit so i think you should consider buying bitcoin with higher percentage in your portfolio. but it is still up to you.

I think bitcoin is too much for my wallet. Finally, i bought few VEN as it seems to be a good option for now. It seems XRP has lost its touch as it is on down trend so i am doubtful about that. I think i can add one more in the list

1. ETH - 25%
2. VEN - 25%
3. LTC - 20%
4. ........ - 15%
5. ......   - 15%
Shirin16

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:01:26 AM

Hello Coingurus,

1. ETH - 30%
2. LTC - 20%
3. XRP - 25%
4. VEN - 25%

Thank you  Grin
Hi friends, it's not wrong if you want to divide your capital to invest with altcoin you mean, but if I can give you some advice, try to invest in ICO that is going on, because I think ICO also has some advantages, altcoin prices below $ 1 but after the ICO is completed usually the price will rise up to 5-10x and can reach 100 if we hold until the release platform about 5-6 months.
good luck friends !!

March_Pro

Activity: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:21:38 AM

I think your investment is very safe, and I will invest in ETH 100% by 2019. Maybe the ETH price is $ 10k, that is my opinion.
mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:23:27 AM

$ 2K or 2 eth, I think investing in 2 projects at once will be very good, first is crypterium and second is utrust which will be a direct paypal competitor, the volume is already very high in various market

wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 03:27:26 AM

I think will be good idea if 10% of that amount use to buy some coin that just listed in the market and has good project, strong in fundamental and massive potential so you can get cheap price nearly ICO price and will be possible to make profit multiple times even 10 times just a few month. Take alook with Bitdegree and Utrust, these token still cheap and not listed yet in mayor exchange so the price could be soar in a few week when listed in some mayor exchange.  

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: