Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:50:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hack : Domain Email Vs Free Email  (Read 109 times)
tigerk6 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:04:12 AM

Hi,

I want to protect my exchange account in more better way, I currently have two options for login email for my exchange account

1) Email under my own company domain (Control panel password with me also , As i m owner of business)
2) Free email like Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo etc

Which email address if more secure to be used as your login email or is there any other better option, I don't mind to buy an paid email services.

Please guide

Thanks
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 05:14:05 AM

Using 2fa like google auth or sms code (if that exchanger support it) is the best option to secure your exchanger account. everytime you login, withdraw or send the coin to another address you need to put that 2fa code. No matter what kind of email you using the result are same.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:25:15 AM

Hi,

I want to protect my exchange account in more better way, I currently have two options for login email for my exchange account

1) Email under my own company domain (Control panel password with me also , As i m owner of business)

Which email address if more secure to be used as your login email or is there any other better option, I don't mind to buy an paid email services.

Please guide

Thanks
I will choose the number 1 because you are having control over your company. That means if you can do anything with your email rather than use free email provider just like gmail, yahoo or something like that.
But i used free email, The point is as long as you never publish your email to the public and you will be safe.
tigerk6 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:05:43 AM

If there any other paid email service to consider...
GFE

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:14:07 AM

Hi,

Please guide

Thanks

I think it doesn't matter. If you enable all secure options for your mail it will be almost impossible to hack you

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: