Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:34:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY MANY OF YOU ARE POOR  (Read 447 times)
Will_1981 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:34:04 AM

You know...

people are so stupid...

I see in threads for every coin people saying ´´ oh it´s a shitcoin ! delete this thread´´ and bla bla bla
And those annoying guys ´´what is the purpose of this coin?´´

And so they go to the tedious hard way of searching for the best coin with best tech... idiots. And many of these coins won´t succeed anyway even if
good, because they are so many.

Who should care about all this crap ?! you are tediously looking for the best coin and getting mad because you couldn´t see that one coin that is on top now before
it got there, and why ? because you lost the opportunity of getting rich !

But then , you go to another thread and say how shit this other coin is LOL, thats why it is so difficult IDIOTS ! THATS WHY YOU ARE POOR!

We are all in it for the money , most of us at least. Who should care about the fucking purpose of the coin? the purpose should only have enough capacity to make us
rich ! that´s all ! just that coin that can be transfered from a wallet to another and that´s enough.

It should be everybody with the same mentality of buying any coin that has a small total supply. It would be so much easier! with the only purpose of making them
value knowing that everybody is having same mentality !
And still investing in the ones we like because of the tech in it. Because with time, necessities and demands appear anyway, and naturally the bad ones will disappear.

But what makes me mad is how people are stupid and miss out the opportunity to get rich very easily!

ANY coin with a small number of coins should be seen as AWESOME! as long as it is not a scam! why ? because it can make you rich !  THAT is awesome!

Soon come the governments and put a lot of restrictions, and you can´t do shit anymore! Because you are wasting your time looking for the best tech shit.

90% of all these coins, good or bad will disappear anyway. And even some of the ones that are big today will become outdated anyway as technology advances.
Should be so easy !

But no ! we have to think if this coin is REALLY REALLY the best shit ever ! and be sure that everybody thinks the same! So fucking tired of looking at this list of coins
that only get larger, and think if you idiots also will like the coin I am choosing, bastards.

so many coins with low supply and easy to take them to 100 USD and above ! and the idiots going the hard way looking for the next generation fucking coin and listening
to some fucking youtuber what is good and what is worse.

IDIOTS !  you deserve to be poor!
oludare1

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:52:02 PM

There are a lot of reasons why many of us are poor - background from where we come from, level of education. However, one important thing is how we respond to information. Recently I was telling someone about bitcoin investment, the person said I should go ahead and do it that he is not interested in the money he cannot see, he said is a fraud, I left his place that day feeling sorry for him.
Crawleris

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:57:29 PM

They are right. Most of the coins being released these days are for the purpose of scamming or making money and not continuing to develop the project. There is evidence of this over at the altcoin sub forum too.
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:03:20 AM

In my opinion many people are poor because they dont want to learn something new, like my friend i suggest him to learn about cryptocurrency but he did not do it .

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
carlo.marino

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:55:30 AM

because of bad luck  Undecided
Elporkours

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:46:45 AM

Agree but most are whale dependent for profit.
eysiiizxc26

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:54:29 AM

Because they have still no job.
arcanists

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:09:44 AM

For me the main reason about this is that most people satisfied on what they get even a few bucks, that's why they don't move up.Because they don't go out on their boundaries only basing on what they got today and never mind about tomorrow.

A person that want success and to become rich are those people that who never satisfied what's he got.
Ever-young

Activity: 1218
Merit: 180

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 06:43:49 AM

Many are poor as a result laziness, lack of adequate planing for the future, lack of knowledge to create wealth, procrastination, not willing to take responsibilities over their lives and equivalently due to the way they think, because as a man thinketh in his heart so he is.

kufiandistrict

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:44:18 PM

Some people don't like to share their knowledge or opportunity because they just want to keep It for their own benefit.
ohniceo
Copper Member

Activity: 112

CEO Of The Crypto Uniting Cryptos, Ohni

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:14:08 AM

My threshold to drop of out school and quit my job and retire is to get $1 Billion. If that happens, that is still sort of small for the rest of my life. It is hard going to school for 6 hours, working for 6, then running a cryptocurrency. I hope it will payoff however.

Get your free Ohni at ohni.us/bounty!
Ohni is the cryptocurrency uniting cryptocurrencies
Ohni.us | Ohni.us/Twitter | Ohni.us/Discord | T.me/OhniGroup
Micorpy

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:44:24 PM

Its lack of cooperation, laziness and destiny.
Umtitima

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:42:51 AM

Is the way people lack for job and knowledge to prove their talent in life and lack of resources
Igorr_M

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:50:14 PM

Cryptocurrency from my perspective should contribute to eliminating the economic inequality around the world, and disrupt the current order in which 1% of the people are owning all the wealth. And here's the answer to why many of you are poor, because of greed of that 1%.
mazeer

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:54:40 PM

laziness and stupidity is a factor
trolltalk

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:57:21 PM

Lack of knowledge, Not educated, no college degree.
soiwenrema

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:38:24 PM

First is your family background. Then if you are lazy and do not want to achieve anything.
Anakayamkecil

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:40:01 PM

Many of people are poor simply because they didn't have big effort as the success people did.

And to make it worse, they often close minded and feel clever, didn't want to hear advice from other people who more success.

If we born poor is not our fault, but if we died poor it is our fault -Bill Gates.
IndigoRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:54:18 AM

I believe one's status is a result of one's actions. We create our own destiny, correct? Poor life choices, lack of planning, lack of discipline and perhaps, having no clear goals contribute to one's lack or absence of success.
Remix00525

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:31:04 AM

I really don't know why but I think its because they really think negatively
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: