Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:20:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Next Bitcoin: Buy Ethereum Now or Wait?  (Read 425 times)
Synash0619

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:27:53 PM

Looking at the technical performance of this coin, I will say hat I will wait for a moment and see if the trend reverse. But Would say that Eth has a very good future outlook.
GrannyC

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:30:50 PM

To try to find the next bitcoin, understanding that as having a similar rate of return, you would need to look on good projects that are flying under the radar and have a huge potential expansion.
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:36:07 PM

You shouldnt wait to long with your Ethereum buy, we are in a good dip now and I am not sure how long this dip will go one. Maybe the market will turn bullish again in the 2 or 3 weeks. I guess it will turn bullish again because we saw a lot of bear action!
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:49:28 PM

Dare to risk buying ethereum now and make it a long term investment because so many eth enthusiasts and can be assured the price will be more than now.
StevenCS

Activity: 319

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:53:37 PM

it's true ethereum is very good for long-term investment, because developers and community support it regularly. and in my opinion better investment in long term than in short term. so for me ethereum is right.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
synchronic09

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:55:36 PM

ethereum has a huge potential on going up. by comparing and calculating its circulating supply to bitcoin ethereum might reach 3000$ soon!
just my opinion proud ethereum holder here..
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:20:00 PM

You should buy ethereum now no need to wait, because ethereum price will up in a few month, ethereum will be the next bitcoin.
I try invest in bitcoin and ethereum, I sure ethereum will came the 2nd choice after bitcoin. Bitcoin give me profit, and the price now high, but ethereum still low and next will give more profit also. Ethereum will be the best choice for long term investment !
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 07:46:49 AM

When there is a price correction of Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market, usually this affects the price of all coins.
It seems that there is a kind of connection of the cryptos, probably because the investor's behavior is the same in all crises:
Selling at lower prices and buying in higher.
All the people in this Forum know and react in a manner opposite to what is expected.
It is the best time to buy ETH or whatever coin you want. Prices are low now.
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:02:04 AM

People which are not involved in crypto are always pay their attention to BTC when the come to this market. But now ETH becomes more and more familiar to common people. So I guess that the ETH price will drammaticaly grow in 2018.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:57:25 PM

Looking at the technical performance of this coin, I will say hat I will wait for a moment and see if the trend reverse. But Would say that Eth has a very good future outlook.

What are you waiting for? Yes, this is the right time to buy Ethereum until it started to run as a cheetah. I suppose, a couple of years will pass and ETH will really take place #1 on the market of cryptocurrency.
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:59:39 PM

What are you waiting for? Yes, this is the right time to buy Ethereum until it started to run as a cheetah. I suppose, a couple of years will pass and ETH will really take place #1 on the market of cryptocurrency.

If you decided to buy ethereum, waiting won't help you. But ethereum won't be the next bitcoin because it's better than bitcoin. Its technology is very different than bitcoin's technology.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:02:07 PM

Trx is already pumped lot but based on my research there is lots of potentiality in this coin because Tron sister company already got recognised by Chinese government. Also planning to create lots of project inside the platform . So it’s better to hold for long term.
carlbreezy

Activity: 106

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:10:04 PM

Media outlets publishing these kind of articles may pump ETH for real lol. But on a serious note, volume is a large factor on pumping eth’s price today, since btc is still on a slump. Will btc continue to bear makes people leave their positions and *hopefully* will jump to eth.
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:17:14 PM

You shoulda bought ethereum when it dips to $700+ dollars because i believe that was the last time that we will see ethereum cheap like that.You should always wait for the perfect time so you can have a good entry in the market,and that is when the market bleeds again or if a bloodbath happens.Ive been doing that for about a year now and it is very effective always buy at the dip and sell it on the peaks.

btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:16:03 PM

Ethereum can't be the next Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the only coin that can be called Bitcoin because it was Bitcoin first.
Mary_Swift

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:31:25 PM

Buy Ethereum now and hold it to a further rise in price.
Alina_kr

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:40:31 PM

I have a little ETH but at the current price I will buy more. Only later because soon there will be a fall in the market again!
erikmollink

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:12:08 PM

I wish I had the money to buy more as this certainly is the time to do so.
But first have to recover from the loss of last three weeks :p
Omnopon)

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:58:14 PM

Many people say that ETH has reached its maximum, but I am sure that it is not so and by the summer, bitcoin will be far behind..
Puff Pastry Hangman

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:49:48 PM

Ethereum is a great project, one of the best.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: