Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:33:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: France, Germany to make joint bitcoin regulation proposal at G20 summit  (Read 175 times)
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:31:32 AM

South Korea is imposing a 24% tax now, most likely something like this will follow here as well.
I don't like this development as much as others seem to Grin

You read a sensationalized headline. They were imposing a 24% tax on exchanges that make a certain amount of money, in accordance with their existing tax laws. There's no reason why exchanges should be exempt from paying taxes, and they should have been paying taxes in the first place. I assume it will be the same for individual traders -- they'll be paying the corresponding tax as per their tax laws depending on their profit.

That's just how it is, and I'll take that over a ban on trading.

jeffer8035

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:45:38 AM

I think that these attacks are unnecessary should be concentrated in their countries that have more serious health problems and economic the bitcoin is the solution and not the problem should adopt it and stop persecuting I want to tell you that we are many and every year that happens we will be more

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
BountyX

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:13:17 PM

Things are getting better and better each day. You're regulations are not a bad, It means acceptance by those country. When they regulate the use of certain things like digital currencies it means that they are accepting those new technologies.

Well, this has some logic, we can see the bright side of regulations. I don't like state control over this sector, but if this is the lesser evil, than better so. Syll much better than governments cracking on whatever smells crypto.

Angelia46

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:21:02 PM

I think it would be a good thing for these country to come together and make a new rule about the cryptocurrency market.
Because there are so many fraudulent ICO projects that need some regulation.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: