Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 04:23:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anyone here day trade Bitcoin / Altcoin?  (Read 138 times)
drabe (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:58:52 AM

New to this, I buy on Coinbase and transfer to Exodus wallet (which yesterday took 7 hours!). So I can't see this as being a good way.

Is it better to just use GDAX / Coinbase, would that be quicker?

And how do you cash in on your profits? Do you use the 'living room of Satoshi' website to transfer funds to your bank? Coinbase, unfortunately, doesn't support transfers to Australian banks (only US).
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:53:27 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 08:04:03 AM by Pursuer

New to this, I buy on Coinbase and transfer to Exodus wallet (which yesterday took 7 hours!). So I can't see this as being a good way.
are you sure you used Coinbase? because from what I have been seeing Coinbase pays the highest transaction fees which makes transactions confirm the fastest meaning it should have been confirmed in next block!
not to mention the mempool has been smaller in past 2 days with low fee transactions (30-50 satoshi/byte) being confirmed fast.

it depends on what you want to trade. if the thing you want to trade is available on GDAX then do it there, yes it is quicker and more convenient for you that bought at coinbase.

And how do you cash in on your profits? Do you use the 'living room of Satoshi' website to transfer funds to your bank?
I have no idea what that website is! but I keep my profit in bitcoin which means I withdraw bitcoin to my cold storage (paper wallet).
and if I ever want to sell bitcoin to fiat I use localbitcoins to sell it peer to peer.

Coinbase, unfortunately, doesn't support transfers to Australian banks (only US).
may I ask how you bought bitcoin from coinbase then?

Only Bitcoin
alfstep

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

Here I come! Again!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:48:39 AM

Lucky me we have local exchange here in my country, so depositing or even withdrawing to fiat is still not an issue here. I hope everything will be like this Grin

I gave up om daytrading because I am not really a good trader so that I choose to trade in longer term like weekly or even montly. It is less time consuming as well as less stressfull Cheesy

TutorShow

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:38:10 PM

And how do you cash in on your profits? Do you use the 'living room of Satoshi' website to transfer funds to your bank? Coinbase, unfortunately, doesn't support transfers to Australian banks (only US).
coinbase is trusted and them transaction confirmed fast.with very high fee if your country doesn't support  it use local online sellers from localbitcoin.
Exodus wallet is great but will pay very high fee with bitcoin.
it is first time i know about the 'living room of Satoshi' website

Ruthless67

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:09:50 PM

There are millions of investors here today, and some of those who made this investment have even stopped working with bitcoin.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:19:05 PM

not to mention the mempool has been smaller in past 2 days with low fee transactions (30-50 satoshi/byte) being confirmed fast.

Please speak in English, we all know what a $USD is worth or are you trying to hide the crazy price that it costs to store
a mere 250 bytes of data because i suspect you are so are you a miner yourself and do you like the results of $55 Tx
fees that's won't be forgotten and this is now reflected in the falling price of Bitcoin

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 11:11:04 PM

Yes! There are quite a number of them here. And they are the ones who usually moan/complain like, "I’m so stupid! I should have waited longer!", or "I made a big mistake! I sold too early! I could have earned much more if I only waited a bit longer." Just some classic reactions to trading fails. All of which boils down to one lesson, HOLD!

I know a couple of guys who day traded in the stock market. They learned that it is not the way to go with trading. They may be earning, but these are mediocre earnings which doesn’t really give much benefit to traders, especially to small timers. And so they learned the value of holding and found this is the way to earn greater profit. And this is no different from trading crypto currencies.

freetokens

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:13:06 PM

mostly everyone who know bitcoin will trade altcoin
AdamRay

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:36:15 PM

Please speak in English, we all know what a $USD is worth or are you trying to hide the crazy price that it costs to store
a mere 250 bytes of data because i suspect you are so are you a miner yourself and do you like the results of $55 Tx
fees that's won't be forgotten and this is now reflected in the falling price of Bitcoin

I am currently trading less BTC-ALTCOIN because the market is volatile. If you want to trade altcoin I think you should wait a while as the bitcoin continues to fall deeper so you can buy altcoin at a very low price and make sure that it will be a great investment for you.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:42:59 PM

Actually base on my 1 year in crypto day trading is recommend to do because the price of some altcoins stay only in their current price then go high only just a little and that's good for big investor in crypto,they can control the market and earn always buy just buying like that example of coin is AION we can see in binance the price of it are only stay around 0.0003 btc to 0.00045 btc go ups and down even it's not go really high still if you invest big in that you can earn a lot with day trading strategy.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: