Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:55:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB Atmel Dragon for BTC  (Read 630 times)
yachtsman (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 10:12:43 PM

Looking to purchase a Dragon with BTC. Anyone got one thats willing to part with it? I'll do .05 btc over the retail for one. Escrow only please through bitmit or reputable board member.

http://store.atmel.com/PartDetail.aspx?q=p:10500053#tc:description
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 02:36:30 AM

Looking to purchase a Dragon with BTC. Anyone got one thats willing to part with it? I'll do .05 btc over the retail for one. Escrow only please through bitmit or reputable board member.

http://store.atmel.com/PartDetail.aspx?q=p:10500053#tc:description

http://cryptoanarchy.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=25&product_id=124

It is $20 over retail but includes US shipping ($68.99+ 99 cents shipping). They charge $19 shipping at the site you gave.

yachtsman (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 02:43:38 AM

Thank you. I have seen crypto anarchy site. I just couldn't find anywhere that they accepted bitcoin. When I added it to the cart I had to fill out every bit of my personal info before I could get anywhere near the payment options. And good eye on that 19 shipping.. ouch.
Littleshop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 02:45:36 AM

Thank you. I have seen crypto anarchy site. I just couldn't find anywhere that they accepted bitcoin. When I added it to the cart I had to fill out every bit of my personal info before I could get anywhere near the payment options. And good eye on that 19 shipping.. ouch.
Yes, in fact there is only one option on the site.  Bitcoin.  No paypal.  Smiley

yachtsman (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 02:49:00 AM

So have you ordered or do you know anyone that ordered from there? Is it reputable?
lyth0s
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:46:43 AM

Unless it gets some good reviews I'd be careful with that site.

Here is the whois info with an obviously fake fax number (why not just leave it blank?)

paul moscatt (paul@hampdenwireless.com)
   +1.4104674631
   Fax: +1.5555555555
   3252 keswick road
   baltimore, MD 21211
   US

The site may be for sale...here is their "privacy policy"
We do NOT store bitcoin payment addresses as they are done through bit-pay therefore we do not provide this information to anyone purchasing this business.  Anyone purchasing this business would need to have a new bit-pay or payment processor and would have no access to older information.

There "about us" section states: Welcome to Little Shop of Harware's online bitcoin store. The address on google street view says "the little shop of hardware", so that might be correct.

And their logo doesn't even fit within the area it is put in.

I think they just bought an old domain, through up opencart on it with products and are just hoping that they will receive bitcoins and then disappear when trouble comes. Don't get me wrong I could be completely wrong, but if they were making any profit online I'd think they'd make their website look a little more professional than its current state.

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
Littleshop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 05:10:59 AM

Unless it gets some good reviews I'd be careful with that site.

Here is the whois info with an obviously fake fax number (why not just leave it blank?)

paul moscatt (paul@hampdenwireless.com)
   +1.4104674631
   Fax: +1.5555555555
   3252 keswick road
   baltimore, MD 21211
   US

The site may be for sale...here is their "privacy policy"
We do NOT store bitcoin payment addresses as they are done through bit-pay therefore we do not provide this information to anyone purchasing this business.  Anyone purchasing this business would need to have a new bit-pay or payment processor and would have no access to older information.

There "about us" section states: Welcome to Little Shop of Harware's online bitcoin store. The address on google street view says "the little shop of hardware", so that might be correct.

And their logo doesn't even fit within the area it is put in.

I think they just bought an old domain, through up opencart on it with products and are just hoping that they will receive bitcoins and then disappear when trouble comes. Don't get me wrong I could be completely wrong, but if they were making any profit online I'd think they'd make their website look a little more professional than its current state.

We have shipped hundreds of orders worldwide and have been selling bitcoin related items since 2011.

TomKeddie

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 10:22:25 PM

$US52.44 at mouser with reasonable shipping.

http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Atmel/ATAVRDRAGON/?qs=%2fha2pyFaduj3Nkx2bRi%252bOtle7EaVXjhHdasZPYLE1BY2HVGD9b6KTw%3d%3d

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: