Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:34:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (CLOSED) Need 0.45 till Thursday next week , pay back 0.5  (Read 769 times)
gacr (OP)

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 11:11:30 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2013, 06:52:44 AM by gacr

If someone can lend me 0.45 till Thursday 29 August but is possible to pay back sooner. I pay back 0.5. Need the money to renew a monthly service.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nimda

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 11:35:48 PM

Answer all of these questions:
What do you need the loan for?
How long do you need the loan for?
How will you pay back the loan?
If the loan is for an investment, what will you do if the investment fails?
Can you provide ID, such as SSN, shoe-on-head photo, etc?
Can you provide collateral—something easily sent (internet / snail mail) and easily sold for more than the cost of the loan? (Steam accounts are not collateral) (No seriously they aren't)
Do you have any prior reputation?

Expect a rejection if:
The loan is for reputation (See On the "Confidence Loan" Trend)
You have no reputation or collateral
You plan to gamble or invest the money, but have no answer to #4. The lender would be better off making the same gamble or investment himself.
You are Joey
You fail to answer all 7 questions
gacr (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 11:56:24 PM

Answer all of these questions:
What do you need the loan for?
How long do you need the loan for?
How will you pay back the loan?
If the loan is for an investment, what will you do if the investment fails?
Can you provide ID, such as SSN, shoe-on-head photo, etc?
Can you provide collateral—something easily sent (internet / snail mail) and easily sold for more than the cost of the loan? (Steam accounts are not collateral) (No seriously they aren't)
Do you have any prior reputation?

Expect a rejection if:
The loan is for reputation (See On the "Confidence Loan" Trend)
You have no reputation or collateral
You plan to gamble or invest the money, but have no answer to #4. The lender would be better off making the same gamble or investment himself.
You are Joey
You fail to answer all 7 questions

What do you need the loan for?  - To pay 2 monthly services
How long do you need the loan for? - 5 to 6 days maximum. Can pay earlier as well. But i'm saying 5-6 days to be sure , not to say tomorrow and when tomorrow come to dont have the money to pay back.
If the loan is for an investment, what will you do if the investment fails?  - Is not for investment
Can you provide ID, such as SSN, shoe-on-head photo, etc?   - yes i can provide a copy of my id + proof of income , no ssn because i am not from US
How will you pay back the loan? - BTC , WMZ or PM
Can you provide collateral - Shipping will cost more than the loan itself
Do you have any prior reputation? - No because i never loaned before ... i just sent 0.16 to a forum member when he requested a loan.

Joey ? Whos Joey ? .... found him now on forum Smiley

nimda

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 12:14:48 AM

What do you need the loan for?  - To pay 2 monthly services
How long do you need the loan for? - 5 to 6 days maximum. Can pay earlier as well. But i'm saying 5-6 days to be sure , not to say tomorrow and when tomorrow come to dont have the money to pay back.
If the loan is for an investment, what will you do if the investment fails?  - Is not for investment
Can you provide ID, such as SSN, shoe-on-head photo, etc?   - yes i can provide a copy of my id + proof of income , no ssn because i am not from US
Do you have any prior reputation? - No because i never loaned before ... i just sent 0.16 to a forum member when he requested a loan.

Close.

"How will you pay back the loan" does not refer to the payment method, but to your method of obtaining the payback funds in the first place.

Unfortunately, "expect a rejection if... you have no reputation or collateral". Sorry, but people are actually willing to scam for 0.01 BTC even after giving out their ID:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=271673.0
gacr (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 12:29:17 AM

If the loan is for an investment, what will you do if the investment fails?  - Is not for investment
Can you provide ID, such as SSN, shoe-on-head photo, etc?   - yes i can provide a copy of my id + proof of income , no ssn because i am not from US

Close.

"How will you pay back the loan" does not refer to the payment method, but to your method of obtaining the payback funds in the first place.

Unfortunately, "expect a rejection if... you have no reputation or collateral". Sorry, but people are actually willing to scam for 0.01 BTC even after giving out their ID:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=271673.0

If people scam for 0.01 - $1 .... then is better to close the lending section of the forum. Seems in this section most of people post on threads only to increase the activity number. The problem is that ppl are paranoid because of scams .... not all the guys who request a loan here are like Joey or whatever. I gave to a guy 0.16 without asking him for what he need or what he do with the money. He just posted in a thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=276416.60. And who the hell loose his time to scam for few bucks. I dont earn my money by scamming people.

nimda

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 12:39:22 AM

If people scam for 0.01 - $1 .... then is better to close the lending section of the forum.
Perhaps you're right :/

Seems in this section most of people post on threads only to increase the activity number.
FYI, that's a common statement made by scammers, and a rather passive aggressive way of insulting me. I'm just trying to help you understand why you won't be getting a loan from anyone other than a sucker (and the suckers are mostly drained dry).

The problem is that ppl are paranoid because of scams ....
It's not paranoia if they really are out to get you [1]

not all the guys who request a loan here are like Joey or whatever.
True, but most are. [2]

I gave to a guy 0.16 without asking him for what he need or what he do with the money. He just posted in a thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=276416.60.
That's about 1/3 of what you're asking.

And who the hell loose his time to scam for few bucks.
Teenagers without a job, I assume. [3]

I dont earn my money by scamming people.
That's great. Thank you for living a moral life.

[1] A list of defaulted loans
[2] See the list of scammers and legitimate borrowers here.
[3] Here's the license of one of them
Boelens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 12:40:53 AM

Close.

Unfortunately, "expect a rejection if... you have no reputation or collateral". Sorry, but people are actually willing to scam for 0.01 BTC even after giving out their ID:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=271673.0

If people scam for 0.01 - $1 .... then is better to close the lending section of the forum. Seems in this section most of people post on threads only to increase the activity number. The problem is that ppl are paranoid because of scams .... not all the guys who request a loan here are like Joey or whatever. I gave to a guy 0.16 without asking him for what he need or what he do with the money. He just posted in a thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=276416.60. And who the hell loose his time to scam for few bucks. I dont earn my money by scamming people.

Close the lending section? No. There are enough people who legitemately require loans and receive them, who in most cases provide identification and collateral, or have sufficient reputation to be trusted wtihout this. People are obviously paranoid for scams, you're barely giving information on the loan itself and you want 0.45 BTC.  Not all people are like Joey, I understand, and I feel really bad for a new user who legitemately wants a loan and has no collateral to offer, it's a shame. However, you have to be careful, it might be "just" 0.45BTC, but it's still annoying to lose. Also, the fact that you say you don't earn your money by scamming people proves nothing, anyone can say that, having to state that you don't do that only makes you look more like a scammer.
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 12:43:20 AM

[3] Here's the license of one of them
I love you for using that picture.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
gacr (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 12:54:20 AM

I have a question for all of you ... when you registered on forum , all of you were old members with good rep ? Y or N ? If yes please tell me how to open a new user with good reputation from minute 1.
How the hell a person can make good rep if most of forum users start saying : this guy want to scam because he dont have a collateral. To send something as a collateral for $45 i need to pay another $45 for shipping.

nimda:

I sent to that guy 0.16 because i didnt had more. He requested 0.2 or something like that. Like I sent all BTC i had to help someone to put a bet on sports.

Boelens

I can provide ID copy , Passport copy , even my card statement to prove that I am able to pay back the damn $45. And as I said : i need the money to pay for 2 monthly services I use.

Boelens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 12:57:58 AM

I have a question for all of you ... when you registered on forum , all of you were old members with good rep ? Y or N ? If yes please tell me how to open a new user with good reputation from minute 1.
How the hell a person can make good rep if most of forum users start saying : this guy want to scam because he dont have a collateral. To send something as a collateral for $45 i need to pay another $45 for shipping.

nimda:

I sent to that guy 0.16 because i didnt had more. He requested 0.2 or something like that. Like I sent all BTC i had to help someone to put a bet on sports.

Boelens

I can provide ID copy , Passport copy , even my card statement to prove that I am able to pay back the damn $45. And as I said : i need the money to pay for 2 monthly services I use.

ID isn't enough for me to trust a new user, sorry. And no, I did not start out with trust. I gradually gained trust by purchasing/selling things, making deals, alternate cryptocurrency trading, and in all these cases they sent first. Lending is differerent, you don't just make an account and make a loan, you already need reputation or atleast collateral. Reputation is slowly built up after a while.
gacr (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 01:03:26 AM

i still hope someone can lend me 0.45 for few days . if not , is not a problem will wait few days until i'm paid and pay for what i need. my only problem is that i cant do my work without these 2 services and i lose money in this time.

nimda

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 01:04:05 AM

N
Answering the second question anyway:
Know a trusted user in real life OR
Have reputation on another Bitcoin-related community like the OTC web of trust OR
Don't, because a magic method without either of the above two would be ridiculous, all scammers would use it, and it would cease to work. If it existed before, it has stopped by now.

How the hell a person can make good rep if most of forum users start saying : this guy want to scam because he dont have a collateral
Take the risk in trades / provide value to the community

To send something as a collateral for $45 i need to pay another $45 for shipping.
That's nice. Too bad there's nobody in your entire country who can loan money to you.

nimda:

You must be a nice guy.
gacr (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 01:12:21 AM

Maybe i'm a nice guy maybe not .... the idea is , if i can help , i'll help . I dont use BTC too much so cant do trades. If I can, I help other members on their problems . Well shipping is not $45 but is somewhere near .... I paid to send an envelope to US , $100 with dhl Smiley

nimda

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 01:19:19 AM

Maybe i'm a nice guy maybe not .... the idea is , if i can help , i'll help . I dont use BTC too much so cant do trades. If I can, I help other members on their problems . Well shipping is not $45 but is somewhere near .... I paid to send an envelope to US , $100 with dhl Smiley

Do you have a family, coworkers, friends, neighbors, bank or dog nearby who might be able to loan you, quote, the damn $45? Seems like it would be a helluva lot easier.
gacr (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 01:25:38 AM

I dont need cash ... i need any online currency that can be exchanged into WMZ - webmoney . I have 2 ways to get WMZ ... 1 ... to have btc and convert into wmz on webmoney website , 2 ... to buy from an exchanger and need to pay a commission + western union fee.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: