Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:50:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] IAC - MULTILEVEL CASHBACK SERVICE  (Read 25541 times)
AutoUnit

Activity: 427
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:00:35 AM

Within the last 6 months, our team had attended more than 15 venues in 7 countries!
We've got something to share you with!
⠀⠀⠀⠀
"Cryptoseason 2018" is a great event organized by the International Auto Club. It will take place on June 1 and gather the best world experts:
CEO of the International Auto Club Evgeny Schelkonogov;
Shanghai Business School Professor Qu Wenbo;
Business speakers Timur Tazhetdinov, Stanislav Sannikov and Alexander Kondrashov
This is not the entire list!

The full list of speakers is available on the event's website.
⠀⠀⠀⠀
Don't miss this event! Purchase tickets right now at https://sochi.cryptoseason2018.com
AutoUnit

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:16:33 PM

Today, on May 17, our crypto-team is participating in Blockchain 3.0, "the Encryption of Innovation", Seoul, Korea.
⠀⠀ ⠀
CEO of the International Auto Club, Evgeny Schelkonogov and Vitaly Moldashov have already met with new Korean partners, achieved important agreements on  investment in the ICO of the International Auto Club as well as on development of the platform  in Asia and  participation of Korean partners in the "Cryptoseason 2018 Sochi", which will take place on 1 June!
AutoUnit

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:25:05 PM

Some info about our products that would help you to grasp it!

AutoUnit — a blockchain-certificate for purchasing goods and services placed on the IAC platform and offered by partnering enterprises. The certificate's   
 equivalent is $0.1.

AutoToken is the token giving a discount to buy AutoUnit. It is the equivalent of $1.
⠀⠀
Autobonus — a mobile application for companies that have concluded a partnership agreement with IAC and for their customers. The application is a convenient and effective tool to get new and retain loyal customers.
⠀⠀
Join our team right now! http://auto-club.io
AutoUnit

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:07:50 AM

Auto Club

Why choose us? 3 secret keys to the success with our digital coin:

1. Our business plan is cool and our team is absolutely professional;

2. We are not greedy about money and efforts to analyze the outlook of the cryptocurrency;

3. We never ignore possible risks, because they are always present especially when it comes to the digital assets, which are constantly affected by price instability.
AutoUnit

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:47:26 AM

Security tips from the Auto Club!

Hackers came up with a new way to obtain cryptocurrency Monero by creating the WinstarNssmMiner miner. The virus was detected by 360 Total Security team.

First, a miner shall block the anti-virus system that users install on their computers. The virus transfers a special code to svchost.exe. file, which gives hackers the opportunity to obtain cryptocurrency and monitor performance of the antivirus at the same time.

Be careful - protect your computer from viruses and get profit with Auto Unit: https://www.auto-club.io/
Bressam

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:34:32 AM

MULTILEVEL has professional team and concept which is really worth supporting. This project in the future will be a real benefit for people who are into cyrpto currencies.
AutoUnit

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:09:29 AM

MULTILEVEL has professional team and concept which is really worth supporting. This project in the future will be a real benefit for people who are into cyrpto currencies.

Thank you for your trust in our project!
AutoUnit

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:57:31 AM

We continue telling you more about the speakers of CryptoSeason Sochi 2018!

Qu Wenbo - a mathematician, Shanghai Business school professor.
His speech will be about the artificial intellect in the blockchain and e-commerce in China.
Fascinating, isn't it?

Come to see and sign up for the event! https://sochi.cryptoseason2018.com/
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:34:38 AM

His speech will be about the artificial intellect in the blockchain and e-commerce in China.
Fascinating, isn't it?

I see the team you have is extremely powerful and influential, I am confident that your project will get plenty of support and hopefully make your project successful.
Laurensa

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:16:05 AM

Fascinating, isn't it?

I see the team you have is extremely powerful and influential, I am confident that your project will get plenty of support and hopefully make your project successful.
hopefully with the team involved this project will really be able to achieve its success, and hopefully, with this, all will also many investors who are interested in this project so that this project will be able to float success later.
tualepe

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:37:22 AM

Fascinating, isn't it?

hopefully with the team involved this project will really be able to achieve its success, and hopefully, with this, all will also many investors who are interested in this project so that this project will be able to float success later.
This is a great project, and the project was managed by a reliable team. and I see a lot of people who provide support and good comments about this project, and of course it is very good for the progress of the project.
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:50:03 AM

Fascinating, isn't it?

This is a great project, and the project was managed by a reliable team. and I see a lot of people who provide support and good comments about this project, and of course it is very good for the progress of the project.
all this should make the spirit for the team, and always try the best for this project, I am sure the team will not disappoint the participants and investors who have joined in this project. the success of this project.
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:49:08 AM

Fascinating, isn't it?

all this should make the spirit for the team, and always try the best for this project, I am sure the team will not disappoint the participants and investors who have joined in this project. the success of this project.
let's just look at his future hopefully what is expected of all his projects for this result is not disappointing, hope the team will do the best for this project because the project will be successful also depends on the team involved.
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:22:50 AM

Fascinating, isn't it?

let's just look at his future hopefully what is expected of all his projects for this result is not disappointing, hope the team will do the best for this project because the project will be successful also depends on the team involved.
better indeed we see how the development of this project. and it's no doubt the team will definitely work hard in earnest for the success of the project.

AutoUnit

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:25:56 AM

Fascinating, isn't it?

Thank you, we share your belief!
AutoUnit

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:27:01 AM

Smiley thank you
AutoUnit

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:28:44 AM

tualepe, you're right.
And please mind that a well-established business is behind our ICO, so the team had made a great progress a long before
AutoUnit

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:29:49 AM

Thank you for your wishes, ramahero01, appreciate it!
AutoUnit

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:31:37 AM

critolika, thank you. The present achievements (e.g., 2017 volume was $8.3 mln) also prove that the future results are expected to be just excellent.
AutoUnit

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:06:08 PM

A tremendous party is expected in Sochi on June 1 https://sochi.cryptoseason2018.com/

It will bring together different people whose interests are, however, very close.

Stay tuned for our news!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: