Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:56:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] IAC - MULTILEVEL CASHBACK SERVICE  (Read 25541 times)
AutoUnit

Activity: 427
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 08:34:30 AM

Aunit-Rally is heating up!

During the last 2 days, BTC-Alpha exchange has recorded a several-fold increase in the volume of positions with Aunit, which made almost 6 mln tokens. If the Rally’s participants keep up with the same pace, in just 10 days the 75 mln bar will be taken with iPhone X available as a prize!
You have a chance to join the prize race as well — just make sure to take three simple steps for that:

1. Sign up on BTC-Alpha exchange and verify your personal data: https://btc-alpha.com
2. Subscribe for the “Aunite Group” channel on Telegram: https://t.me/AutoUnit_ICO
3. Buy from 1000 AUNIT tokens on BTC-Alpha exchange and keep this amount until the end of the contest.

Join and try a chance to win Pad, iPhone X, and Macbook Pro!

Best regards,
Aunite Group team.
AutoUnit

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 09:12:06 AM

Aunit-Rally is still on!

Not a member yet? Refill your wallet with the amount from 1000 Aunit tokens and join the race for cool prizes!

- iPhone X is drawn when a total trading volume for all three cryptocurrency pairs reaches 75 million Aunit  tokens;

- MacBook Pro is drawn when a total trading volume reaches 150 million Aunit tokens;

- The definite draw of three iPads 
AutoUnit

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 01:03:58 PM

Aunit-Rally 2019 rating has been extended!

Now the Aunit-Rally ranking lists positions of all participants, including even those who is behind the TOP-100, yet. Only a month is left before the final part. If you are not with the Rally yet, now it is the right time to do it!

Join the race and get a chance to win:

One of three iPads Air
The owners of two iPads will be randomly selected from the whole rating. The third iPad will surely come to go to the rating's leader.

iPhone X
It will appear in the list of awards as soon as the total volume of transactions for all pairs exceeds 75 mln Aunit tokens, and will be drawn between all participants of the rating.

MacBook Pro
The main prize will become available once the total transaction volume reaches 150 mnl Aunit tokens. The chance to win the latest MacBook model will be given to everyone keeping their position in the TOP-100 by the end of the contest!

More than 140 people are already participating in the fight for prizes, join us - https://aunite.io/aunite-rally!

Best regards,
Aunite Group team.
AutoUnit

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 08:07:26 AM

Aunit review as of Aug 19: buy on a bounce

Aunit vs USD analysis
At the moment, the token is based at strong support 0.03. An interesting point was when the price was moving down to ​​0.0150. If you were following my reviews, you had a chance to make money on it. Will support 0.03 be broken? Based on that very interesting candle, no. In the best case, it will move around a little and go to the area of ​​the first target 0.04. These levels are known to all traders, not so long ago they worked perfectly, most likely, they will continue to work.

As for the previous review and the reversal model at 0.04, this is one of those cases when a double bottom is drawn beneath the level, but something happens and the price gets back to the previous trend, in this case — the bearish one. There's been no entry signal intraday: i.e. the very signal that I am referring to in my recommendations, namely the flag. Actually, the flag was on the hourly chart, but it did not begin to work out. As a result, the rate drew a double bottom, stood, mused a little, and decided to go down. However, these are the things of the past days, now we should focus on the current situation.
As I stated above, it makes sense to expect a reversal pattern at the support area ​​0.03. If such a model appears, the growth potential becomes very interesting and is at peak 0.07. If you did not have time to buy token at 0.0150, you still have a chance to take 250 percent of the profit by buying coins now and waiting for working out to 0.07. In addition to the profit from the growth of token, you can get a nice bonus from participating in the Aunit-Rally.

Aunit vs BTC analysis

Token is being traded against Bitcoin in the support area ​​0.00000200. As with the previous tool, this support represents a strong level. However, I do not exclude that the price would prick support 0.00000200, the same happened on the previous pair. In this case, I can recommend putting a little volume beneath support 0.00000200. However, unlike the situation with the previous pair, here the pair is still working close to the support and can go up without drawing a reversal pattern — this is the worst option, as it will not give a good entry point. But in general, if you work more as an investor than as a trader, now is a good price to buy Aunit token.

Aunit vs. ETH analysis

As usual, for the most part of the time, the calmest situations take place for the cryptocurrency pair Aunit token against Ethereum. Here the rate is being traded in the support area ​​0.000100. If you have free Ethereum, it’s time to buy some Aunit tokens. It is worthwhile to place a profit order in the resistance area of ​​0.000400, thus, the profit potential is about 400%.

P.S. All three pairs are based on strong support lines: it’s time to think about new purchases. In the end, let me wish everyone to be successful both in trading and investing.
AutoUnit

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 12:46:33 PM

Important message for Aunit-Rally contest participants!

Due to the current technical malfunction of BTC Alpha exhange, we have to temporarily suspend the Rally. It will not affect its results because both the trading record and number of the tokens bought by participants will be saved. We are closely watching the situation and staying in touch with the exchange's board. We will keep you updated. Once the exhange resumes its regular work, we will continue the Rally whereof you will be notified on our website and social media channels.

Best regards,
Aunite Group.
AutoUnit

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 03:13:35 PM

Continuing the Aunit-Rally 2019 contest!

We are pleased to announce that the BTC-Alpha exchange continues to operate in a standard mode, and the Aunit-Rally 2019 race is again waiting for the participants!
We have taken all measures to ensure that the forced unexpected break does not affect the results of the competition:
🙌Competition period was extended to 2 days - until September 15, inclusive.
When calculating the volume of trade necessary to achieve the next prize, all transactions were taken into account even at those days when instability was observed in the operation of the exchange.
Participants who dropped out of the competition due to the sale of Aunit now have the opportunity to return to the tournament table and participate in the prize draw!
🎥 On September 17, Evgeny Shchelkonogov, CEO Aunite Group will summarize the results of the contest and name the winners live.
 Only 3 weeks left - it's time to gain traction before the finish line!
AutoUnit

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 11:48:12 AM

Review of the Aunit token as of 27 Aug: a new rally

Hi,

Before I start my regular technical review, let me comment on the company’s news that took place the past week.

First, this is an already finishing seminar of the company in Moscow, which was held on August 25 – 26. The seminar gave everyone participating a chance to talk with the leaders of the Aunite Group Corporation and other like-minded people, as well as the opportunity to learn first-hand about the nearest plans and outlook of the company.

I’d also like to mention a small competition for users of the Wulet application. Participants can receive iPhone X and other valuable prizes as awards. The competition is on until September 21.

As always, the past week the company had presented new discounts, promotions, and brought new partners. This has already become a good tradition that we are all used to.

Do not forget that AUNIT-RALLY is still on and as long as it is running it will support the token rate due to the activity of participants.

Aunit vs USD analysis

Next, I’ll consider the technical situation on the Aunit token against the US dollar. I congratulate everyone who followed my tips: there are hopes that the rally will continue and the optimistic first goal is around 0.07.

https://miro.medium.com/max/1366/0*9dldDvJpItn4ATxQ

Events around the token are developing on the three levels. Of course, they include intermediate ones, but they are not important for the current trend. It is primarily about the levels 0.0270, 0.04 — 0.0430, and 0.07. The last event occurred right when I was writing my previous review, recommending to buy a token. At the moment, such a good chance has already gone. Further, in the near future, the price will test resistance 0.04 — 0.0430. After the breakthrough of resistance, it will move even higher up and most likely there will be a rapid increase by 0.07.

The alternative option is rather similar to the previous one and implies an uptrend followed by a small pullback. Both options do not contradict with each other. The current situation implies a need to share our resources into several transactions. The first transaction is carried out around 0.04 — 0.0430. We leave one more part for a corrective rollback and the other part for the case of the flag around the resistance ​​0.0400 — 0.0430 is built and broken. If you work as an investor, then it’s time to buy the token at any price, because now it is heavily oversold.

More cautious speculators are to wait for a downward pullback with the double bottom pattern being built beneath 0.04 level in order to enter the market. This option is possible, but it may not take place. In this situation, there is a risk of being left out of work again. An alternative option could be just monitoring the possibility of the flag, which is the fastest option to continue further upward movement.

Aunit vs BTC analysis

https://miro.medium.com/max/1366/0*OocpHKA-2zOIFh2b

A rather similar situation is developing for this cryptocurrency pair. It also involves three lines, the difference is only in a slight lag in the rate. At the moment, the market is approaching the center of the range: 0.00000450 — 0.00000400. The picture will become completely similar if resistance is broken: the rally will continue and the first goal for it will be around the High 0.00000750. You can go there through the flag around the average level 0.00000450 or after a rebound from this level. As the rate is testing the resistance 0.00000450, you are to elaborate a plan for further development of the situation.

Since the current rate shows the same dynamics as the previous pair (AUNIT/USD) does, the recommendations on your tactics are in general similar here.

Aunit vs. ETH analysis

https://miro.medium.com/max/1366/0*nsram5pqVWvGqlcN

The Aunit token against Ethereum is being traded at the rollback stage. The rate has not reached the center and rolled back almost completely. There may be a chance to buy the pair ​​0.000110, so I’d recommend you reserving a small amount to buy there. Since the price has bounced or not reached the resistance 0.000230, we are to work from the support of 0.000110 in any case.

P.S. I am wishing all of you successful trading and investing.

AutoUnit

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 02:02:13 PM

Review of the Aunit token: … and it starts well again

Aunit vs USD analysis

https://miro.medium.com/max/1366/0*GVsnlmDvYvzToNdy

As for the technical side, the situation is getting to be very interesting. The previous rally was very small and stopped at 0.0550, whereas the expected target was based at 0.07. However, everyone had the opportunity to make that trading position and thus double the available amount.

At the moment, the price has rolled back to about the starting point, and you can repeat the previous deal with the same result, and perhaps it would be the best possible result. Everything will depend on the situation we have in the resistance area of ​​0.0550.
However, let’s get to a little more detailed picture. The first point is a a potential Buy point. Now the pair is being traded in the support area of ​​0.03. The reversal may take place from the current position, or there may be a slight dip down followed by a reversal correction and an uptrend. The most cautious traders are recommended to wait for a reversal model, but it may not happen, or its starting point will be much higher than the current rate. Being heavily oversold, as well as close to the support 0.03, the token can offer a simple entrance strategy: the part can be spent for the purchase from the market, whereas the other part can be placed below 0.03.
As for the next rally, it has two goals: the first goal lies in the resistance area ​​0.0550, whereas the second goal pertains to the High 0.07.

Aunit vs BTC analysis

https://miro.medium.com/max/1366/0*90juoD2nE2YUn5iw

As for the Aunit token against the Bitcoin, it also unfolds a very interesting situation. The Aunit against Bitcoin is being traded in the support area ​​0.00000200. There are many other support lines ahead, around which a reversal model will be created. However, the situation is similar to the situation developing around the previous trading instrument. There is a strong support ahead with the token being oversold, so I would recommend buying from the market and putting several pending orders below the support 0.00000200.
It also makes sense to exit in parts, because the potential target for the initial strong growth lies around 0.00001400 (if you are confused with zeros, I’ll put the potential profit as 700% to that). Therefore, I repeat, we exit partially at the levels of 0.00000500, 0.00000750 and 0.00001400.

Aunit vs. ETH analysis

https://miro.medium.com/max/1366/0*0sT8c7dgO88X5ihW

The Aunit token against Ethereum is being traded in the support area​​0.000100. The situation is similar to the situation with both previous pairs. Given the low volatility, which sometimes gives unimaginably profitable entry points, only pending orders would be best solution. At the moment, you can buy the instrument by placing additional several orders for “luck” beneath support 0.000100. It makes sense to put Take Profit orders at such marks as 0.000270, 0.000400 and 0.000640.

P.S. I wish everyone successful trading and investing.

AutoUnit

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 08:08:46 AM

The Aunit’s review as of Sep 9: a perfect investment opportunity

Hi,
I’ll start with the most important news — Aunit Rally 2019 is about to be over. If for some other reason you are not in yet, then perhaps it’s the best time to join. Firstly, it will be over soon and thus you are closer to learning about its results, and secondly, the token’s price is at the best possible level for entry (of course, as long as you need an iPad Air for $25).

Let me get to the competition rules briefly if you are not aware of them yet. In fact, 3 iPads Air will be drawn among all those who bought more than 1000 Aunit tokens. One iPad Air goes to the one who bought the most number of Aunit tokens, the other two will be randomly drawn between the other participants who satisfied the contest rules. In addition to the iPad, there are other prizes, (as well as we can consider the profit that we could earn on the next rollback as our prize).

The next noteworthy news: more partners have joined the Aunite Group company. These are the Russian stores, as well as the stores across the CIS, Turkey, and Europe. Expanding the list of partners is always for the company’s value.
And, of course, good news specially for residents of the CIS countries: the launch of the Wulet application, previously available only to Russian citizens. Just to remind: Wulet is a safe and modern app for cardholders. If you did not use it, I’d recommend to try it out. Moreover, there is a reason — until September 15, the Aunite Group will be running the contest with 3 iPhoneX and 27 other prizes being drawn among those who downloaded this app and satisfied all the contest rules.

Aunit vs USD analysis

https://miro.medium.com/max/1366/0*LhvCHULYrHun3llq

From a technical point of view, the Aunit token is in a very interesting situation. As you can see on the chart, the rate is based on a very reliable support 0.0270. Since the level has been pricked, we can expect a reversal model being formed before the rebound somewhere to 0.07. In this case, even lower rates for the heavily oversold token are possible. However, given the history of the breakthrough of this support, the puncture can be rapid with the reversal pattern being formed within the day. Given the lack of activity, this reversal model is not necessarily to be formed. With current prices, buying from the market now is profitable . In any case, the current prices are very good and will remain quite acceptable even if a reversal pattern gets formed, (even if being slightly higher than the current ones). The main thing is not to miss the price that can occur for a very short moment.

Aunit vs BTC analysis

https://miro.medium.com/max/1366/0*v1V95RuE4APPwV7V

As usually, the situation on this pair is similar situation with the previous one. Here is a very strong support area and you should buy from here now, plus make sure to put several orders “for luck” below. If we move down, we should do that quickly and briefly, in order to catch the moment; just make sure to put pending Buy orders. Exit points can also be set with pending orders around 0.00000500, 0.00000700 and 0.00000900.

Aunit vs. ETH analysis

https://miro.medium.com/max/1366/0*6RZK7isUxX04NPhg

Unlike previous pairs, Aunit against Ethereum is being trading far from the support 0.000100, where we could have an opportunity to make a profitable purchase. If you work there, you can only put a few purchase orders, starting from 0.000100 and below. The correction’s form is still uncertain, so we can test 0.000100 quite well. If you entered earlier and did not exit at a recent leap, the goals 0.000200, 0.000270 and 0.000380 are relevant for you. Given the token being oversold, it makes sense not to leave it completely, and just wait for the next pump, reserving the part of your deposit for this time.

P.S. I wish everyone of you successful trading and investing.

tyzu

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 09:11:37 AM

keep
AutoUnit

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 08:11:30 AM

Participants of the Aunit-Rally 2019 have crossed the finish line!

On September 16, at 00:00 server time, the Aunit-Rally 2019 contest has been finished. The data for all participants has already been recorded in the standings, and a most exciting moment is waiting for us: it the determination of the winners.

159 participants crossed the finish line of Aunit-Rally 2019, with the total amount of Aunit tokens purchased being over 2.6 millions. It was out first campaign conducted in partnership with the BTC Alpha exchange and we are glad that it garnered so much attention. We’d like to thank all participants!

The number of prizes drawn in the competition was tied to the total volume being traded with the pairs including AUNIT on the BTC Alpha exchange. Unfortunately, that volume was not eligible for the iPhone X and MacBook Pro draw, but the contest participants will not be left without awards - three iPads Air are waiting for their owners!

We already know the first winner - this is the rating’s leader, whose ID is ID-HA99X87M268. Even in the middle of the competition, he had been firmly keeping one of the top positions without giving it up to his rivals until the very end. Our congratulations on the victory!

The names of two other lucky iPad owners will be announced tomorrow. Watch our live broadcast starting at 6:00 pm Moscow time on the Aunit-Rally website or on our YouTube channel to find out who will get the awards!

Best regards,
Aunite Group team.
AutoUnit

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 09:58:14 AM

AUNIT-RALLY'S 2019 RESULTS AND WINNERS' AWARDS!

Today at 6:00 pm Moscow time we'll summarize results of the “Aunit-Rally 2019” and find out who won the competition. Evgeny Shchelkonogov, the company's CEO, will perform a live random draw of the lucky iPad Air owners. Any participant can win: the chances are equal for everyone. Join now and find out who is on a roll!

Watch the broadcast on our YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/izeoru/ and bring your friends! Please note that the previous direct link to the Youtube broadcast is no longer relevant for technical reasons.

Best regards,
Aunite Group.
AutoUnit

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 11:28:59 AM

Congrats to the winners and let us announce the 2nd round of Aunit-Rally

On September 17, the Aunit-Rally's winners were announced live by the company's CEO Yevgeny Shchelkonogov. The members with the following ID numbers are now owners of the latest iPads Air:

ID-HA99X87M268
ID-MS55Q7FT7CJ
ID-ZL7YW4AE2KD

Congratulations to the winners!

This time, the draw iPhone and MacBook has not become eligible due to the competition rules. Therefore, Evgeny proposed to extend the campaign. Broadcast viewers were happy to support this idea, so we are shooting the 2nd round from Sep 23!

All participants are able to proceed to the next stage on condition that their volume and ranking position are preserved. The prize fund is getting bigger. Every two weeks we will draw intermediate prizes. Each batch of 1000 Aunit tokens gives you an extra "coupon" to participate in the drawing.
The more Aunit tokens you are holding in your account, the better winning chances you have.

We will keep you updated about the start of the second round in the near future. Subscribe to our groups on social media channels and stay tuned!

Best regards,
Aunite Group.
AutoUnit

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 08:10:06 AM

The second tour of the Aunit-Rally 2019 has begun!

Today, on Sep 23, the second tour of the Aunit-Rally 2019 has begun! It will last up to Dec 11 and will surprise you with even more beneficial terms:

new prizes are added every two weeks;
extra winning chances for each new 1000 Aunit tokens that you hold on the contest account;
participants of the first tour will proceed to the second tour with all their achievements being preserved.

Of course, the prizes, that were not drawn in the first tour, such as iPhone X и MacBook Pro, are waiting for you! They will become available once the total trading volume matches the level specified in the campaign rules.
The race for cool prizes is now on — join it!

Best regards,
The team of Aunite Group.
AutoUnit

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 11:28:49 AM

Review of the Aunit token as of Sep 23: correction is on, let’s find out goals

Hello to everyone,
Let me start with the news about the end of the Aunit-Rally 2019 contest and its results. Winners were announced with their names (IDs) published on the website, but this is not the main focus. The most interesting thing is that this is not the end of the competition — it’s still on! And campaign rules were improved: extra prizes are coming every two weeks now. The more Aunit token you have, the better winning chances you get. The rally has got more fascinating and faster, i.e. no need to wait for the result long. This news gives reason to believe that the current correction will be finished soon.
The second news concerns the WULET contest, which was also extended. This competition does not have such an impact on the token’s position on exchange platforms as the Aunit-Rally does. However, it also strengthens the company’s position due to the inflow of participants.

Aunit vs USD analysis

Now, let me comment regarding the exchange rate of the token against the US dollar. We are witnessing a fading correction with very low volumes on this particular pair. We can assume that traders are now waiting for any reason that they are ready to regard as positive. A quick glance at the overall picture shows that the token is at a ​​strong support. There is a small probability of short-term downward dips somewhere to ​​0.0250, where the token has already been. At any moment, it may start exiting from the flat up. The recommendation to buy a token remains relevant. The trend can work very fast: the longer the pair’s been within the flat, the faster the uptrend we have.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/w7p2a2DQB6JTlOouxhCIIBc8mRjj8Uo7xH98NIfnRDt6fM8Lb6E12J7WPDCwAEQNFY6dOhabUTCSJyTVSX2ZsSFAxpTreN31ihTN_ztgQcZnQxZm36St9g9WVCgwkkmuoRtKxiSg

As for the goals, they depend on the trend’s speed. Upon a long correction and a quick exit, the nearest stop will be around 0.05. Upon a slow exit from the flat trend, we’ll have several goals with the stop points on each of them (painted by dashed lines on the chart).

Aunit vs BTC analysis

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/cHO0Mq6_VwgwSzfScV6442sOEEuoY1iNd66GaaQopPj9b6CW2Uw4A__DX4S9_dXTWsyL5wFSepNT2wTjyg1x-QtKdC31U-0_orJAAfdlda-iAppUUkh183nBZeOol9rzJ_xjuvl5

As I suggested and recommended in previous reviews, there are several reasons, why it makes sense to buy it with one position. On the one hand, the pair is not far from a strong support, on the other hand, it was heavily oversold, like other pairs, including the Aunit token. At the moment, the pair has moved a little up, but in view of lowest possible volumes, it makes sense to put orders at support 0.00000200 just for “luck”, and try carefully to buy from the market. If it leaves the current flat correction fast, then we can expect the pair around 0.00000750.

Aunit vs. ETH analysis

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/ICvIgSzYytqkCIpATUdjg9uV0DjKna99L8ZiXacck3qxgX6oVJPRIFWcEvullHxBBXTFlZMoy2mH8Ej2WVOFcyQo7rqM6skgNZK6UpsDZBeXR8LVr_gR2eGFhobo8Fp5nTZ_sd2M

This pair does not behave like the previous ones. As the above considered pairs demonstrate decline in trading volumes, this one is on the contrary growing. This means that traders are leaving positions with Ethereum and go to Aunit. The reason behind such behavior is not so important as its result. An important point is the exit from the Ethereum as such. Better buying volumes on this pair may perform as a Buy signal for the other pairs, including Aunit token.
Growth targets are at 0.000230 and 0.000390. You can buy both from the market and with the help of pending orders.

P.S. I am wishing everyone of you successful trading and investing.
AutoUnit

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 03:59:51 AM

Review of the Aunit as of Sep 30: getting ready for a new trend

Hello to everyone,

The last round of the Aunite Group’s largest competition of the year, Aunit-Rally 2019, started last Monday. It is noteworthy that the market didn’t react to its start at all, which means that players and investors took a waiting position.

A quick analysis of the token’s depth on the BTC-Alpha exchange shows relatively large volumes being based both below the support 0.0243 — 0.0240 and above the current price. Thus, we can conclude that traders placed pending orders below the current support hoping for good luck and they did also place the orders above the current price in case the price does not go down anymore. Good tactics, however, have a weak point, which is the gap factor. Though the fact that the market operates around the clock, trading volumes are not so large as to have this factor excluded. Therefore, if you are on this tactic and think that you would win anyway, that is not that way. Aunit token orders will work if there are corresponding sell orders. Thus, to avoid missing a good market opportunity, it makes sense to buy part of the planned volume from the market at the current price, which, by the way, is still in a very favorable position.
Do not forget about another interesting contest that will end on October 1: “Share your discount and get iPhone X!”. It’s about the Wulet application, which allows you to download discount cards to your mobile phone. The impact of this campaign on the price is much less than that of the Rally, however, you can take an advantage of it.
Well, I will finish the news part of the review by the conclusion that the company is still good at maintaining feedback with its customers and partners. Another proof of these words is an online conference was held on Saturday, in which the company’s executives took part. Everyone could be present on it and ask their own question.

Aunit vs USD analysis

Turning to the technical analysis of the token, we can say that it represents a simple and clear picture. Support is based at ​​0.0240. Support has been working for a long time, which can be clearly seen on the chart. From time to time, the price gets temporary punctures. Given the start of a new contest campaign, which is directly related to token purchases, a breakthrough of this support is unlikely, but I recommend keeping pending purchases there.

https://miro.medium.com/max/1366/0*s40Oh5Km-Hn-kDjm

The probability of growth of is getting stronger every day being spent in a flat trend. As the rate is based in the support area it also adds to a possibility of a positive outcome. The first target, in case a trend starts, is at a resistance 0.0310. Here, time works against the token, since the faster the rates moves ahead there, the better the double bottom will look and the more likely a resistance 0.0310 will be broken. Anyway, there is a channel 0.0240 — 0.0310 and sooner or later it will be broken. Usually, breakthrough of the channel fills its width, but not in this case. The resistance 0.0350 interferes the channel being filled — the last thing will happen when the resistance 0.0310 is broken. Given the token being oversold, the new rally and the issuing company’s activity in general, it makes sense to consider more interesting goals, such as 0.0460 and 0.0550. Testing these goals is very likely, because the rate has recently been around 0.0600 and above.

Aunit vs BTC analysis

https://miro.medium.com/max/1366/0*3Dk09hyuAdEn_oWa

Considering this cryptocurrency pair, we can immediately notice the token being in the middle of the channel 0.00000200 — 0.00000380. Thus, from a technical point of view, it is less interesting to buy Aunit tokens against Bitcoin than buying them against US dollars. However, the overall situation is the same: Aunit is rather oversold, so investors can buy it anywhere. As for traders, it makes sense to wait for a rollback to the channel’s support or buy it upon a breakthrough of 0.00000373. Both investors and traders can buy tokens from the market by parts at any level, so as not to miss a market opportunity.
Other goals on this cryptocurrency pair are shown on the chart and based at 0.00000500, 0.00000750 and 0.00001400.

Aunit vs. ETH analysis

https://miro.medium.com/max/1366/0*m0ipVOjyTdKmu4Lo

Unfortunately, we are observing a very weak volatility on this cryptocurrency pair. There are orders in the depth, but not so many traders are buying from the market. Nevertheless, the rates are also based in the support area. However, so far, trading on this tool seems to be rather difficult. Due to low volatility and a wide spread, everyone is choosing to trade within the depth. There can be one recommendation working for this: wait for better volatility and keep small volumes in the depth around 0.000120 — 0.000100.

Wishing successful trading and investing to you all.
AutoUnit

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 05:47:17 PM

Giveaway of 10 000 Aunit tokens to the Rally participants!

The second round of Aunit-Rally gives you a chance to win extra prized in addition to iPhone X and MacBook Pro. The first prize — 10 000 Aunit tokens — will be shared among the three winners.

1 place - 5000 Aunit tokens
2 place - 3000 Aunit tokens
3 place - 2000 Aunit tokens

Participation Qualifications:

1. Join Aunit-Rally 2019 before 23:59 on Oct 6 (as per the serve time,+3 hours to Moscow time).
2. Subscribe to our Twitter account - https://twitter.com/aunite_io and retweet the announcement.

On October 7 at 00:00 midnight the ranking table of participants will be formed. On the same day, at 2:00 pm Moscow time on our Youtube channel, we'll randomly select three lucky ones, who will be presented Aunit tokens.

Join the contest and subscribe to our Youtube channel not to miss the show!

Best regards,
The team of Aunite Group.

AutoUnit

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 01:24:56 PM

Review of the Aunit token as of Oct 7: and buying again

Hello to to everybody. I will start the first part of the review with interesting news. The news is certainly positive and probably was an incentive for a recent move within the channel 0.0220 — 0.0310. (By the way, readers of my reviews had a chance to capitalize on this movement, however, I’ll go on about the technical side of things in the below part).
Now we are talking about the Aunit-Rally 2019 competition. On this competition, on October 7, intermediate prizes (10 000 tokens to three participants) were drawn. That’s why the market could go more active, which was mentioned in my previous review. It can added that even the “good luck” orders worked out at 0.02.

Another noteworthy point is the end of the Wulet contest. This campaign, due to its own audience, earned a positive attention to the token. The webinar scheduled for October 9th will announce its winners.

Here comes the last news, which is more about the company itslf and its customers: it is China Fest or increased cashback paid for purchases made in Chinese stores. Increased cashback will be provided until the end of October. This Fest opens a season of discounts in online stores, which will last until the New Year. We can expect that each sale will support the company as well as bring new customers.

Aunit vs USD analysis

The technical situation on the token against the dollar predisposes invites us to buy it. If you made the previous purchase, it worked in the resistance area ​​0.0300 — 0.0320. The price has failed to develop the trend by breaking the channel up and had therefore rolled back to the channel support at 0.0240.

A short-term chance was to buy a token at a very favorable price 0.02, but if you missed this moment you can still buy a token at current prices around 0.0240, which represents support for the current channel. The goal for upward movement will be the channel’s resistance around 0.0320 — 0.0300. Further, it all depends on bulls’ mood. If the desire to enter the Aunit token is strong enough, the resistance level 0.0310 will be broken and the pair will move to ​​the next resistance 0.0460.

Thus, the tactics of working on this cryptocurrency pair remains the same: we buy support 0.0220–0.0240 and put pending orders in the support area of ​​0.0200.

Aunit vs BTC analysis

This pair’s rate is lagging a bit. The dynamics of the cryptocurrency pair is similar to the dynamics of the Aunit token exchange rate against the US dollar, but we can observe a delay here. A rollback to ​​0.00000250 will provide a perfect Buy chance. You can set buy orders below the support 0.00000250 as long as there is a prick. It makes sense to place a pending order in the support area ​​0.00000250. The goal of these purchases will be the resistance of the channel 0.00000375

An alternative option would be no rollback to the channel’s support 0.00000250–0.00000375. In this case, the quotes will return to the resistance of 0.00000375, make a flag or just a narrow correction. If this option takes place, you may buy on the breakthrough of this correction with a protective Stop order being put under it. The goal of the second option is around 0.00000500.

Aunit vs. ETH analysis

And of course, the most interesting cryptocurrency pairs: Aunit vs Ethereum. Liquidity is minor here, so you need to work with pending orders. At the moment, there is no possibility to buy, the pair is heading to the resistance of the channel — ​​0.000275. It’s possible, of course, to buy at current prices, but you need to be prepared for a downward rollback.

PS Wishing successful trading and investing to you all.
AutoUnit

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 07:07:56 AM

Congratulations to the winners!

On October 7, the names of the first Aunit-Rally 2019 prizewinners became known during live broadcasting. The winners were randomly selected from all contestants of the Aunit-Rally. The condition was to join the Rally before 00:00 midnight (server time) on Oct 7, subscribe to our Twitter account and retweet the contest ads.

Winners:

1st place and 5000 Aunit tokens - ID-HV7ZT74C1VL
2nd place and 3,000 Aunit tokens - ID-LA1DP8ZN8G2
3rd place and 2,000 Aunit tokens - ID-DK6929UV4L6

Soon we'll send the winners a letter with a code word from BTC-Alpha. To receive a prize, tell this word to the Aunite Group support team

If this time luck was not on your side, do not get upset, because there are even more prizes waiting for you ahead. Very soon, on Oct 21, we will draw a new award. It will be access to our new tutorial “Becoming a crypto trader in 60 days”. Three winners will be chosen as well. Read more about how to get these and other prizes on the Aunit-Rally page.

Best regards,
Aunite Group Team.
AutoUnit

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 11:02:50 AM

The new prize at the "Aunit-Rally" — "Becoming a cryptotrader in 60 days" tutorial!

Dear partners!

We are glad to inform you of the chance to win "Becoming a cryptotrader in 60 days" tutorial on October 21. This drawing game is the part of the Aunit Rally-2019. By tradition, we'll determine and announce winners on our corporate YouTube channel at 2:00 pm Moscow time.

The announced tutorial is a new practical course on cryptocurrency trading for beginners from the “Aunite Group”. The tutorial has 10 video lessons with each of them including homework tasks and all the necessary tips. The tutor, a practicing trader Evgeny Korolev, will help you go the way from scratch: starting with registration ending your acquaintance with the exchange.

During the tutorial, you will:

- Get acquainted with the fundamentals of technical analysis, learn to read the main figures on the chart;
- Learn about fundamental analysis, understand which news you need to follow and which information is to look for or to ignore;
- Learn what a journal of transactions is and how to keep it;
- Develop your own trading strategy that suits your style;
- Surely find secrets and life hacks that will help you to profit;

Let us remind you about a number of simple conditions that make you eligible for a prize:

1) You need to be registered on the BTC-Alpha exchange.
2) You need to buy from 1000 Aunit tokens on this exchange and do not sell purchased Aunit until the end of the campaign.
3) You need to subscribe to our Aunit Facebook page and share this post.

The more tokens you buy and hold on the account, the greater winning chances you have.

Good luck!

Best regards,
Aunit Group Team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: