Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:20:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] JOYSO Hybrid-Decentralized Exchange (HEX) is now available on imToken 2.0!  (Read 1840 times)
linapel318

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:54:38 AM

Hello JOYSO, I've read your introduction and white paper.
I'm confused about how do you generate profit?
Exchange that offers free transaction fees exists, why should customers choose JOYSO since that free transaction fee exchange exists?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TomSoong (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:03:15 AM

Really innovative project, especially the idea of batching orders to save gas.

One question though, as users don't need to log in - how will you onboard users who don't know how to use a private key?

We will provide the film to teach our users.
Or they could google how to use Metamask or Ledger Nano S.
TomSoong (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:04:42 AM

Exchange that offers free transaction fees exists, why should customers choose JOYSO since that free transaction fee exchange exists?

JOYSO generates income from transactions fees, approximately 0.1% commission for the order maker and 0.2% for the order taker. Our price strategy is to attract users with a 50% discount for JOY token use. JOYSO also generates transactions and advertising by offering free and frictionless listings to ICOs.
TomSoong (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:15:21 AM

I know Joyso's difference from other decentralized exchanges, like IDEX, EtherDelta.
However, as far as I know, there are other hybrid exchanges, like EtherBTC. I'm curious about Joyso's difference from them.

A decentralized exchange is one without a third party service holding the customers’ funds. Instead, trades occur directly between users, cutting out the need for the customer to trust the exchange and their security practices. However, fully decentralized exchanges put orders and order-matching on the blockchain, risking sub-optimal prices and creating delays that frustrate users and create security/arbitrage risks. Poor liquidity is another issue.
JOYSO comprises a decentralized architecture for control of funds and a centralized database for dynamically matching market transactions. Only when a deal is done and tokens are confirmed available is the transaction published on the blockchain. Users do not relinquish control of their assets and have the benefit of a dynamic market where trades are processed sequentially, in near real-time.
cafe84178

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:18:00 AM

JOYSO generates income from transactions fees, approximately 0.1% commission for the order maker and 0.2% for the order taker. Our price strategy is to attract users with a 50% discount for JOY token use. JOYSO also generates transactions and advertising by offering free and frictionless listings to ICOs.

I don't understand the idea of "a 50% discount for JOY token use". Lets suppose my transaction fee is 1 Ether, how much will I pay if I payed by JOY? How do you transfer the numbers from Ether to JOY?
linapel318

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:28:09 AM

Ok. And I've got a few more questions.
 Is 50% discount the only advantage JOY token holders get to get?
 Is it able for JOY token holders to share the profit that JOYSO earns?

changalice715

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:45:46 AM

Since JOY tokens are utility tokens and not equity, I think the answer of the second question is " No" ? But I've seen Joyso's FAQ said that they will buy back tokens on a scheduled basis to ensure their market value. So I guess maybe it's the other form of profit?
bottle0418

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:46:40 AM

Cool.  Very creative and promising project. 
But, I am concern about how you prevent from hacker's attack.
I read your whitepaper, but still don't understand how it works.

Good question!!
JOYSO will not hold user's property.
Users shall use individual private key to sign the smart contract of trading.
Despite the smart contract is provided by JOYSO, but JOYSO does not have the ability to move the property inside the smart contract.
That's why JOYSO is anti-hacked.

You mean even if hackers steal the buyers and sellers' private keys, they can't access to the smart contract or digital wallets and steal money? What if they change the smart contract?
linapel318

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:19:44 AM

Since JOY tokens are utility tokens and not equity, I think the answer of the second question is " No" ? But I've seen Joyso's FAQ said that they will buy back tokens on a scheduled basis to ensure their market value. So I guess maybe it's the other form of profit?

Thx. Another question, are Metamask and Ledger Nano S the only two wallet support?
TomSoong (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 09:26:11 AM

Cool.  Very creative and promising project.  
But, I am concern about how you prevent from hacker's attack.
I read your whitepaper, but still don't understand how it works.

Good question!!
JOYSO will not hold user's property.
Users shall use individual private key to sign the smart contract of trading.
Despite the smart contract is provided by JOYSO, but JOYSO does not have the ability to move the property inside the smart contract.
That's why JOYSO is anti-hacked.

You mean even if hackers steal the buyers and sellers' private keys, they can't access to the smart contract or digital wallets and steal money? What if they change the smart contract?

No, if hacker steal buyers' and seller's private key, we can do nothing for them.
Users have to protect their private key by themselves.

TomSoong (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 09:29:53 AM

Thx. Another question, are Metamask and Ledger Nano S the only two wallet support?

In the first phase, JOYSO will support Metamask and Ledger Nano.
Of course, we keep on going to support more safe and reliable wallets in the future.
Actually, any ETH wallet that support WEB3 interface could apply to JOYSO.
Sandip3399

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:52:02 AM

love u joyso.really a nice project
zasx54rfk

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:02:18 AM

Rapid growth, but also focus on ICO project
TomSoong (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 10:10:53 AM

I don't understand the idea of "a 50% discount for JOY token use". Lets suppose my transaction fee is 1 Ether, how much will I pay if I payed by JOY? How do you transfer the numbers from Ether to JOY?

The fees a buyer or seller pay us include two parts, “trading fee” and “transaction fee (gas fee)”. 

The trading fee is the amount you pay to us for using JOYSO’s service, which is set around 0.1% from order makers and 0.2% from order takers.   The transaction fee (gas fee) is the fee we pay to miners. Transaction fee fluctuates accordingly to the degree of internet congestion.
Discounts from JOY only applies to “trading fee”, but not to “transaction fee”. So if gas fee is what you mean by “transaction fee”.  There will not be a discount.  However, there will be a 50% on your trading fee.
To make it clearer, let’s set up an example:
If you are the taker and you took a order of  [1A (token) for 1,000 Ether], you pay [1,002 Ether + transaction fee (gas fee) ] in sum.  The 2 coins out of the 1,002 coins is the trading fee paid to us.  If you pay the 2 Ether trading fee in JOY, assuming the market price is 1Ether to 1JOY, you will only need to pay a total of [1,000 Ether + 1 JOY + transaction fee (gas fee) ].  Hope this makes things clearer!
Sandip3399

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:12:30 AM

i am really excited about the project
thantaimetmoi

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:10:34 PM

UPPP
sumn_smnt

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:43:09 PM

Complete the following three tasks to participate in the bounty event:

1. Join JOYSO on Telegram and write "Hi JOYSO, I am from ______(Your city)!"

2. Choose one of the following:
- Like us on Facebook, share this post in public and tag at least one friend in the comments
- Follow us on twitter @joyso_io, retweet this post and tag a friend in the comments

3. Fill out this form and you're all set!

For more information please refer to http://joyso.io
sumn_smnt

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:53:10 PM

--Important update Feb 23th,2018--

PRE-SALE IS SOLD OUT!!!  Thanks for contributing.      

--Important update Feb 18th,2018--

Announced by JOYSO team:
There are two related contracts in JOYSO token sale event, named JoyToken and JoysoCrowdsale.
The contract code is identified on the etherscan with ENS joysoCrwodsale.eth and joysoToken.eth, or you can find it on our GitHub or with tag 0.1.

What do we do before token sale start?
JoyToken contract deployed and set ownership to JOYSOWallet. (done)
All JOY (200,000,000 JOY) will be in JOYSOWallet initially. (done)
Dispatch the JOY token to the presale’s praticapetent before 2018 Feb 28th. The amount is up to 50,000,000 JOY (25% of all).
Dispatch the JOY token to our partner if neccencerly.
Transfer 100,000,000 JOY (50% of all) to the crowdsale contract.
Set the JoyToken ownership to the crowdsale contract.
Start crowdsale at 2018 1st March.
Stop crowdsale and release JOY token after 21 days or JOY token sold out.

Bug bounty Program

The scope: The bounty program covers all contracts related to the JOYSO token sale contracts.
The schedule: The bug bounty program is started since announcement and will continue during the entire token sale.
The method: We are using the OWASP risk assessment methodology to determine the bug’s level of threat to the sale.

Note: Up to $100 USD
Low: Up to $500 USD
Medium: Up to $1,000 USD
High: Up to $2,500 USD
Critical: Up to $5,000 USD

Please note that the submission’s quality will factor into the level of compensation. A high quality submission includes an explanation of how the bug can be reproduced, a failing test case, and a fix that makes the test case pass. High quality submissions may be awarded amounts higher than the amounts specified above.

Note that bounties will be paid in ETH, and that the JOYSO team members and paid auditors are not eligible for bounty compensation.

For more and newest information, please see our offical medium post.  

------

JOYSO Pre-Sale is SOLD OUT!
ICO will start on 2018.3.1

Link to our website : https://joyso.io
Link to our Whitepaper : https://joyso.io/whitepaper.pdf
Telegram: https://t.me/joyso_io
Twitter: https://twitter.com/joyso_io
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/joyso.io/

JOYSO is a hybrid-decentralized exchange (HEX)
Fast and fully-featured like a centralized exchange,
and secure, like a decentralized exchange

What problems does this solve?

Centralized Exchange

With a centralized exchange you need to trust them to protect your private key from hackers.
Your privacy and your crypto are at risk if the exchange is hacked.

Decentralized Exchange

Fully decentralized exchanges are expensive in gas fees and don't do order matching as well as centralized databases.
You risk not getting the best price. Users wait for confirmations and in some cases transactions fail.

The Solution: Hybrid-decentralized exchange (HEX)

The future is hybrid. Centralize for speed, decentralize for security. With JOYSO we decentralize access.
You don't need to trust a central exchange with your private key or personal information.
But we centralize order management, improving speed, matching and user experience compared to decentralized exchanges, and reducing costs.

Executive Summary:

This hybrid exchange (HEX), able to handle all ERC20-compatible tokens, eliminates the need to trust a central exchange with your private key or personal information, reducing to a historical minimum any opportunities for hacking.
It takes order placement and order matching off-chain, substantially improving the user experience compared to decentralized exchanges.

In brief, the benefits and innovations of the JOYSO model are these:

- All orders are limit orders, giving users the best possible price.                                                                                                                                

- Smart matching is done off-chain, providing fast processing and one-to-many matches.                                                                                              

- Smart matching eliminates security issues like front-running and makes arbitrage by the exchange transparent.                                                          

- One-to-many matches merge multiple orders into one transaction, so gas fees are substantially lower than in first generation decentralized exchanges.  

- The exchange cannot alter the balance in a user’s account, and has no access to the user’s assets.                                                                              

- Users do not need to log on to a website; they just sign the bid or ask using their own wallet and send ether directly to the smart contract.                    

- Users have the ability to cancel transactions up until they are matched and can even lock the smart contract themselves.                                              

- Completed trades are published on the blockchain in a transparent, traceable way.                                                                                                      

Compared to its competition, JOYSO has a low cost structure and offers users lower transaction and settlement costs. The marketing strategy includes aggressive pricing (including free listing for ICOs) and professional, targeted digital marketing. The development team comprises eleven people and is based in Taiwan. It has deep connections with the Chinese-speaking Bitcoin and Ethereum communities.

Wallet support currently exists for Metamask and Ledger Nano S. The project is currently in alpha and a beta release is scheduled for June 2018. Proof of concept has been done on all principal functions and the team is ready to migrate the system to the Ethereum Testnet. Margin trading and cross-exchange are part of the second phase launch. 200 million JOY tokens will be issued in total; 100 million of them in an ICO event commencing March 1st, 2018.

https://i.imgur.com/d0c54fp.png

https://i.imgur.com/KOomgda.png

Token Sale

https://i.imgur.com/P2XC6NJ.png
https://i.imgur.com/NVE0Zil.png
https://i.imgur.com/Hrg3PxF.png

How do we generate profit?

Income will be generated from trading fees in ETH or JOY effective from the beta launch; June 2018. These will be set around 0.1% for order makers and 0.2% for order takers.Our price strategy is to attract users with a 50% discount for JOY token use. We will generate transactions and advertising by offering free and frictionless listings to ICOs.Advertising on JOYSO through the JoySelect program will also be competitive, with a 50% discount for ICOs paying with JOY.

Roadmap

https://i.imgur.com/33G75TV.png

Team

https://i.imgur.com/EC16d7b.png
https://i.imgur.com/dYw5NCd.png

FAQ: https://joyso.io/#faq                                    

Customer Service:service@joyso.io                      
Tech Support:support@joyso.io                            
Join Us:career@joyso.io                                        

zasx54rfk

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:34:21 PM

Activities and tokens are a great opportunity
bitshaperbd

Activity: 136

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:54:53 PM

--Important update Feb 23th,2018--

PRE-SALE IS SOLD OUT!!!  Thanks for contributing.      

--Important update Feb 18th,2018--

Announced by JOYSO team:
There are two related contracts in JOYSO token sale event, named JoyToken and JoysoCrowdsale.
The contract code is identified on the etherscan with ENS joysoCrwodsale.eth and joysoToken.eth, or you can find it on our GitHub or with tag 0.1.

What do we do before token sale start?
JoyToken contract deployed and set ownership to JOYSOWallet. (done)
All JOY (200,000,000 JOY) will be in JOYSOWallet initially. (done)
Dispatch the JOY token to the presale’s praticapetent before 2018 Feb 28th. The amount is up to 50,000,000 JOY (25% of all).
Dispatch the JOY token to our partner if neccencerly.
Transfer 100,000,000 JOY (50% of all) to the crowdsale contract.
Set the JoyToken ownership to the crowdsale contract.
Start crowdsale at 2018 1st March.
Stop crowdsale and release JOY token after 21 days or JOY token sold out.

Bug bounty Program

The scope: The bounty program covers all contracts related to the JOYSO token sale contracts.
The schedule: The bug bounty program is started since announcement and will continue during the entire token sale.
The method: We are using the OWASP risk assessment methodology to determine the bug’s level of threat to the sale.

Note: Up to $100 USD
Low: Up to $500 USD
Medium: Up to $1,000 USD
High: Up to $2,500 USD
Critical: Up to $5,000 USD

Please note that the submission’s quality will factor into the level of compensation. A high quality submission includes an explanation of how the bug can be reproduced, a failing test case, and a fix that makes the test case pass. High quality submissions may be awarded amounts higher than the amounts specified above.

Note that bounties will be paid in ETH, and that the JOYSO team members and paid auditors are not eligible for bounty compensation.

For more and newest information, please see our offical medium post.  

------

JOYSO Pre-Sale is SOLD OUT!
ICO will start on 2018.3.1

Link to our website : https://joyso.io
Link to our Whitepaper : https://joyso.io/whitepaper.pdf

JOYSO is a hybrid-decentralized exchange (HEX)
Fast and fully-featured like a centralized exchange,
and secure, like a decentralized exchange

What problems does this solve?

Centralized Exchange

With a centralized exchange you need to trust them to protect your private key from hackers.
Your privacy and your crypto are at risk if the exchange is hacked.

Decentralized Exchange

Fully decentralized exchanges are expensive in gas fees and don't do order matching as well as centralized databases.
You risk not getting the best price. Users wait for confirmations and in some cases transactions fail.

The Solution: Hybrid-decentralized exchange (HEX)

The future is hybrid. Centralize for speed, decentralize for security. With JOYSO we decentralize access.
You don't need to trust a central exchange with your private key or personal information.
But we centralize order management, improving speed, matching and user experience compared to decentralized exchanges, and reducing costs.

Executive Summary:

This hybrid exchange (HEX), able to handle all ERC20-compatible tokens, eliminates the need to trust a central exchange with your private key or personal information, reducing to a historical minimum any opportunities for hacking.
It takes order placement and order matching off-chain, substantially improving the user experience compared to decentralized exchanges.

In brief, the benefits and innovations of the JOYSO model are these:

- All orders are limit orders, giving users the best possible price.                                                                                                                                

- Smart matching is done off-chain, providing fast processing and one-to-many matches.                                                                                              

- Smart matching eliminates security issues like front-running and makes arbitrage by the exchange transparent.                                                          

- One-to-many matches merge multiple orders into one transaction, so gas fees are substantially lower than in first generation decentralized exchanges.  

- The exchange cannot alter the balance in a user’s account, and has no access to the user’s assets.                                                                              

- Users do not need to log on to a website; they just sign the bid or ask using their own wallet and send ether directly to the smart contract.                    

- Users have the ability to cancel transactions up until they are matched and can even lock the smart contract themselves.                                              

- Completed trades are published on the blockchain in a transparent, traceable way.                                                                                                      

Compared to its competition, JOYSO has a low cost structure and offers users lower transaction and settlement costs. The marketing strategy includes aggressive pricing (including free listing for ICOs) and professional, targeted digital marketing. The development team comprises eleven people and is based in Taiwan. It has deep connections with the Chinese-speaking Bitcoin and Ethereum communities.

Wallet support currently exists for Metamask and Ledger Nano S. The project is currently in alpha and a beta release is scheduled for June 2018. Proof of concept has been done on all principal functions and the team is ready to migrate the system to the Ethereum Testnet. Margin trading and cross-exchange are part of the second phase launch. 200 million JOY tokens will be issued in total; 100 million of them in an ICO event commencing March 1st, 2018.

https://i.imgur.com/d0c54fp.png

https://i.imgur.com/KOomgda.png

Token Sale

https://i.imgur.com/P2XC6NJ.png
https://i.imgur.com/NVE0Zil.png
https://i.imgur.com/Hrg3PxF.png

How do we generate profit?

Income will be generated from trading fees in ETH or JOY effective from the beta launch; June 2018. These will be set around 0.1% for order makers and 0.2% for order takers.Our price strategy is to attract users with a 50% discount for JOY token use. We will generate transactions and advertising by offering free and frictionless listings to ICOs.Advertising on JOYSO through the JoySelect program will also be competitive, with a 50% discount for ICOs paying with JOY.

Roadmap

https://i.imgur.com/33G75TV.png

Team

https://i.imgur.com/EC16d7b.png
https://i.imgur.com/dYw5NCd.png

FAQ: https://joyso.io/#faq                                    

Customer Service:service@joyso.io                      
Tech Support:support@joyso.io                            
Join Us:career@joyso.io