Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:32:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] JOYSO Hybrid-Decentralized Exchange (HEX) is now available on imToken 2.0!  (Read 1842 times)
ryan2018

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:32:01 AM

Can't believe I actually found a platform in the crypto world where I can trade safely and quickly! And yaaaas, the ICO is finally here!

Yeah, because this will protect your private key from hackers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pghr12aditya_s

Activity: 308
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:16:46 AM

This hybrid exchange (HEX), able to handle all ERC20-compatible tokens
 best exchange for future.

I agree with you it will be the exchange, plus with a centralized exchange you need to trust them to protect your private key from hackers.

True. Being a hybrid exchange, you don't need to reveal your private key to the exchange. So it minimizes the risk of a hack.
pghr12aditya_s

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:18:34 AM

Wow! very promising project! JOYSO has a fast and fully featured like a centralized exchange, and secure, like a decentralized exchange.
Another feature that I found worth appreciation is mapping of trades. Due to off chain mapping and also one to many mapping, speed will increase which in turn will give the user an enhanced hassle free experience
Fhejhaey

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:29:57 AM

Done fill up thanks dev another amazing this project
pghr12aditya_s

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:13:38 PM

One good thing that I see with Joyso is that it us address.g disaster management steps. While so.many ICOs put a disclaimer to handle this subject, Joyso has put a complete plan in place for withdrawal from blockchain in case of disaster.
tvtinh

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

ICO Advisor | Top 15 ICOBench Expert

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 01:49:37 AM

Frankly, with all problems I have faced with many existing exchanges now, HEX would be the best alternative to come. Thank you

Mr. Tinh Tran is among top 15 Global ICO Experts on ICOBench
pghr12aditya_s

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:45:28 AM

Frankly, with all problems I have faced with many existing exchanges now, HEX would be the best alternative to come. Thank you
I also feel the same. With recent hack on etherdelta, I lost almost 1 eth. Which maybe a small amount for some, but it's huge for me being in a country where 1 eth is enough to survive for an year
pghr12aditya_s

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:55:07 AM

I agree with you it will be the exchange, plus with a centralized exchange you need to trust them to protect your private key from hackers.
Another feature that I find useful in current context is admin controlled smart contracts. Here is an excerpt from whitepaper. But I find it really satisfying and secure.

"Even if a hacker gained control of the JOYSO website, without the private key of the JOYSO Admin, the smart contract would not execute. The contract would detect an
unverified admin account and the fraudulent transaction would fail.
In the event of the JOYSO Admin account private key being stolen, control can be quickly regained with multi-signature authorizations."
tvtinh

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:31:52 AM

I think the proposed fees scheme for order makers and takers are competitive compared to existing exchanges now. However, my question is related to listing criteria. Will you assess tokens/ coins before listing or you will apply voting system like binance any many others now?

We will not apply voting system since our architecture is much easier to list than CEXs.
Our market manager will refer to the liquidity on coinmarketcap to list the new ERC20 tokens.

Great to hear that, voting is good but sometimes it causes problems for many investors too as fees incurred. Thanks for clarification

tvtinh

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:34:18 AM

I think the proposed fees scheme for order makers and takers are competitive compared to existing exchanges now. However, my question is related to listing criteria. Will you assess tokens/ coins before listing or you will apply voting system like binance any many others now?

A voting system has been proposed and Token will enable that. But I also agree that there should be some due diligence for checking authenticity of ICO and Token listing

That is my point too, checking authenticity of ICO is extremely important as we never know whether the dev team behind the scene is really doing their jobs or just making up things to grab easy money from investors

tvtinh

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:36:19 AM

I also feel the same. With recent hack on etherdelta, I lost almost 1 eth. Which maybe a small amount for some, but it's huge for me being in a country where 1 eth is enough to survive for an year

Sorry to hear about that. I have been stolen of 1400 CPY yesterday too because of a stupid click but it is a great lesson to choose a reliable platform to work with in the future and security is the top priority now

pghr12aditya_s

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:26:35 PM

A voting system has been proposed and Token will enable that. But I also agree that there should be some due diligence for checking authenticity of ICO and Token listing

That is my point too, checking authenticity of ICO is extremely important as we never know whether the dev team behind the scene is really doing their jobs or just making up things to grab easy money from investors

Yes. But it's hard to tell. These days you have people selling their profiles for ICOs. So checking authenticity is becoming more and more difficult. I hope JOYSO puts in a strong mechanism to counter this
pghr12aditya_s

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:37:37 AM

Sorry to hear about that. I have been stolen of 1400 CPY yesterday too because of a stupid click but it is a great lesson to choose a reliable platform to work with in the future and security is the top priority now
It's good actually. Since the mapping in Joyso will be done off chain, this problem might not arise. Smart contract will ensure this. I would like to hear more about the additional security features from dev team
linapel318

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:00:58 AM

Yes. But it's hard to tell. These days you have people selling their profiles for ICOs. So checking authenticity is becoming more and more difficult. I hope JOYSO puts in a strong mechanism to counter this

I agree on adding a screening mechanism when deciding which coins to list.  Free and frictionless listing is great, however, I think this should only apply to the ICOs that are authentic.  There are too many scams nowadays, causing people to have extreme losses.
linapel318

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:05:35 AM

One good thing that I see with Joyso is that it us address.g disaster management steps. While so.many ICOs put a disclaimer to handle this subject, Joyso has put a complete plan in place for withdrawal from blockchain in case of disaster.

Can I ask what is an "address.g disaster management" and how does JOYSO applies it? I Google-ed it but can't find any information about it. Thanks!
tvtinh

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:33:48 AM

Great point to raise. Many celebs now are selling their reputation for ICOs

tvtinh

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:34:20 AM

I agree on adding a screening mechanism when deciding which coins to list.  Free and frictionless listing is great, however, I think this should only apply to the ICOs that are authentic.  There are too many scams nowadays, causing people to have extreme losses.

It would make us as investors peace of mind or at least we have a good round for verification

dkn2017

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:44:48 AM

JOY is deemed a utility token. Utility token I understand? what Deemed utility token means?
dkn2017

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:46:57 AM

Can I ask what is an "address.g disaster management" and how does JOYSO applies it? I Google-ed it but can't find any information about it. Thanks!

That's also my question to Joy team
dkn2017

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:48:17 AM

Hi Team, what is Ropsten Test Network ? What is the benefit to migrate to that network.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: