Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:10:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How would we know which cryptocurrency would be Scam?  (Read 3081 times)
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:52:24 AM

there really is not a crypto project scam, because they have experienced a decline of currency from the investors, so the project is considered a scam, if you want to invest your money better be careful, you better research first before starting investing that project is good or not.
There are more than 100 crypto coins and that so far, we haven’t heard of even a single crypto coin which has been declared as scam or any other thing like that.

There are definitely some coins which are not that much worthy that you should invest your money into it and that it is an impossible sort of thing to know about any of the crypto currency as scam as there is no such technique available which can help us know that.
YellowZapdos

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:43:18 AM

i just hope it is not
the subject is gaining its popularity so more and more people start investing in crypto ico. I myself invested in several projects because i believe it's legit and worth the money (both fiat and crypto) invested in VLB ( decentralized registry wherei nformation about vehicle ownership, insurance history, repair and maintenance records will be recorded in partnership with Qiwi and IBM) and also  Sharpay that is a new share and multi-share button for websites with blockchain-based rewards of content promotion for users.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 11:23:52 AM

I am not a crypto pro but usually when you see a coin that has like price 75% gains for the last 24 hours and only has like $324 dollars in volume....that drives me nuts but there will always be scams and it makes it hard for me to decipher between a coin that may be legit but just not have a lot of publicity yet or a coin that has two or three jerkoffs trading coins to pump it up.
Lol. You do not even need to be a crypto pro before you know it is a shit coin, and that sort of shitcoins are plenty a lot on Yobit and HitBTC. No offense to the fans of those exchanges. I am sure no one will even want to claim to be a fan anyway.

Not all coins roaming the market are alive, some are dead already and just waiting for time before they fade out completely and those kinds of coins are the type you just mentioned because the fake devs have all pumped and dumped on all the holders a long time ago.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:47:06 AM

Hey, in my opinion, investing in ICO's is a bit dangerous... most of them are scammers. So in case you are planning to invest in a ICO, make sure you do your research. Get to know more about the project, their team, check their website... Try to check every single thing, that way you will reduce the risk of losing your money due to a scam. Hope it helps!  Grin
at least from this there is no means to protect yourself from fraud. Even with full information about the Project, you can still be deceived. Scammers also know what they are doing and trying to be as convincing as possible.

Definitely, some of them succeed on their ICO but failed to work for their project after that. It's hard to tell now which ICO's are legit cause most of them works very well on their site and even with the team so if you don't want to take much risk better not to participate on any ICO, or if you really want that project then participate but don't expect something in return for just a year.
And this was the reason I stopped investing on empty promises. As long as a team cannot show their product or give some proof of having one, then I really do not bother myself and it even depends on the product anyway. I am looking to always investing in the long run, and investing in empty promises these days no matter how solid the team may look sometimes, you may run the risk of bag holding shitcoins.
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:12:50 AM

I think 80-90% of altcoins will worth nothing at the end of year. I prefer to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum.
This is why I prefer most with bitcoin and just forget and abandon most of my altcoins and sell it. Most of the scams can be found through ICO's, there's a big hype of the ICO and it is making the whole crypto market big because projects are popping like mushroom everywhere, every hour.
In the aspect of it making the whole market big though, it is not bad, since that is giving the cryptocurrency space some attention from investors, but the diversion the whole ICOs, both the scam, shit and good ones have been creating sometimes from the real deal can be appalling and that is causing so many investors to start getting greedy, but at the end of it all, as long as some of us know how to play safe around it, then we should be fine without forgetting bitcoin as the main focus.

For someone like me, knowing cryptocurrency as a scam is even more heart breaking if I end up falling prey out of stupidity to scammers. I have been investing in ICOs now and I have never gotten scammed for once and as long as I keep doing what I have been doing, then I will always be fine which is making sure I investigate the team thoroughly before anything else. I do not need to have all the coins; just the right ones are good enough for me.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 10:05:05 AM

a failure in a project because the lack of interest from some investors who want to join in the development of projects that use crypto based system this raises a problem that causes losses from some investors who have invested in the project. so I think the thing that needs to be done to find out if the crypto is a scam or not of course before you join the project should be the most important thing is to do a research on the project being developed in detail so that you can know the objectives to be developed by the project.
Sure, once you can make sure you are on the right track in all your ICO investment, with some proper research and most especially on the team and the availability of product, then you will not miss it.

Most look at the whitepapers, websites and roadmap and as long as they feel it is interesting enough for them, they just go ahead and forget the most important thing which is the team that would deliver. If you get that wrong, then you get everything wrong.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:43:57 PM

a failure in a project because the lack of interest from some investors who want to join in the development of projects that use crypto based system this raises a problem that causes losses from some investors who have invested in the project. so I think the thing that needs to be done to find out if the crypto is a scam or not of course before you join the project should be the most important thing is to do a research on the project being developed in detail so that you can know the objectives to be developed by the project.
Sure, once you can make sure you are on the right track in all your ICO investment, with some proper research and most especially on the team and the availability of product, then you will not miss it.

Most look at the whitepapers, websites and roadmap and as long as they feel it is interesting enough for them, they just go ahead and forget the most important thing which is the team that would deliver. If you get that wrong, then you get everything wrong.

its easy to say but its actually hard to do . Let us admit it , most of us are such lazy and by that , we dont really read the important things or traits on whether an ico is legit or not. We only focuss on their outside appearance and we oftenly get tricked by this gimmicks. we should change our mannerism first in order for us to be more aware on what is right or what is wrong. after succesfully learning these traits, we should now combat those scam ico's.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:46:04 PM

As of now there are 1500+ cryptocurrency exists in the world.
Many dead many rising and many has to come.
So how can i know the currency  ,where i am putting my money is not a part of scam?
Or is there any other way so we can check about respected crypto might be it'll work?

Well, basing on your own research if it is, you should list down Scam Crypto so anybody should be aware to it with your help and of course you must put reference for the validity of your, complain. bitcoin Before was accused as a scam coin but now see the very big difference how it grows as the real deal. you also have stated that there are incoming crypto which is soon to be listed in an exchange. well as far as i'm new to investing, researching about it. i only have one project which i have proven trusted and it is The VEHICLE LIFECYCLE BLOCKCHAIN, my biggest assurance to this that this project is trusted it's because they have issued a full refund to all of the investors leaving nobody behind. so it was a great assurance to me. now they have come back with lowered cap, and participated again.

How does crypto work? well it is base on your own understanding, but as far as i'm concern on how to deal with it if it work or not coz i based on real situation. is that project usuable or not, and after that reading and carefully reviewing the whitepaper of the Project and inquire till i get satisfied,that's why sometimes i regret when i'm late to their presale of the certain project i'm interested with. Cheesy LOL.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:08:24 PM

many elderly people say that if they knew the place where they would fall, they'd put a pillow in that place, so that it would be softer. So in this case, if I knew how the market will react to today, I would accordingly take measures to ensure that there was no such losses that I suffer today and many others.
Deewhy2
Copper Member

Activity: 233

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:14:10 PM

I don't really think there is scam in cryptocurrency,  the thing is that lots of them lose value wit time.
What people should took out for is the one with good values and that have great appreciation with time. Cryptocurrency is good to invest on

Zvbkbjyth

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:58:32 PM

So how can i know the currency  ,where i am putting my money is not a part of scam?
Or is there any other way so we can check about respected crypto might be it'll work?

There is a service that evaluates the Crypto currency, and the chances for its further development. https://icobench.com/icos
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:49:24 PM

their are a lot of sources for you to know what cryptocurrencies that are not scam by reading topics about it..here in internet if you just reseach it you can find more reliable topics about cryptocurrency..one thing for you to know if it is not scam is if that currency have big demands because no one  would buy cryptocurrency that they dont know what kind of cryptocurrency it is...just be resourceful

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
wudackprod

Activity: 1316
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:44:55 AM

So how can i know the currency  ,where i am putting my money is not a part of scam?
You should analyze how team work with their marketing. If they didn't chat in telegram, didn't get updates on twi/facebook it can be scam. But each project can be scammed, and its poorly
sparveenat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:27:15 PM

It is very difficult to describe how to know which cryptocurrency would be scam. You cannot predict the scam in cryptocurrency. One thing is only possible the performance of cryptocurrency and its interaction communications with investors and links can be roots to identify the scam otherwise it is no easy to find scam.

liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:44:13 AM

So how can i know the currency  ,where i am putting my money is not a part of scam?
Digital currency are all risky due to it decentralized system (untraceable transactions).For me, all can be a candidate  to be scammed so one must be very careful. We must do researches as to which is popular and has given results. Also join furoms such as this so others can advise us which is better. By far Bitcoin is the best for me.
Toukexx99

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:44:58 PM

Currently, there has been quite a lot of outstanding claims as a cryptocurrency. The term well known to the cryptocurrency community about this is the Shittcoin Era. In general, they only use it as a mere guise of cryptocurrency. Trying to take advantage of the opportunities behind the popular cryptocurrency that begins with Bitcoin. Most of these claims, using a pyramid scheme pattern,  and pursue the benefits of the new members. Like the pattern of pyramid schemes in general, always culminate collapse in the end. So in general, by knowing the character of how the new project cryptocurrency, is the most appropriate to be able to see how to ensure crypto or not. In this case, there are several developments that have penetrated crypto crypto market. But do not stop there until there. Because, we need to know whether the new crypto is also included in many existing large crypto market. many also found a market that made-up themselves by the developers of the new crypto project. If you encounter such a thing, then you can infer that you will regret later. And you can also begin to identify yourself on many existing crypto.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:59:26 PM

It is very difficult to describe how to know which cryptocurrency would be scam. You cannot predict the scam in cryptocurrency. One thing is only possible the performance of cryptocurrency and its interaction communications with investors and links can be roots to identify the scam otherwise it is no easy to find scam.

Though it's hard to predict,  you can still analyze the ICO details to know the truth behind.  We have few factors to look at.  Get into the white paper and read the details. Know the project they have undertaken. This would make you bit clear.  Then check out the team members' profiles. This another strong clue. Then know the amount they invested on projects, marketing and other stuffs.  Look for proofs they hold on the above then invest in them. This would be a way to find the correct ICO.
Rosscy

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:31:05 PM

Though it's hard to predict,  you can still analyze the ICO details to know the truth behind.  We have few factors to look at.  Get into the white paper and read the details. Know the project they have undertaken. This would make you bit clear.  Then check out the team members' profiles. This another strong clue. Then know the amount they invested on projects, marketing and other stuffs.  Look for proofs they hold on the above then invest in them. This would be a way to find the correct ICO.
Truly, i don't really care about the project team of ico's or whitepaper when investing on it. There are still any chance even good project with good support team but not reaching soft-cap on token sale period running away. At first time i will put my investment are about offer profit that gain by investor if token sale target reached, marketplace distribution and responsive support.
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:22:28 PM

There is no way to for sure if a cryptocurrency is a scam. All cryptocurrencies start well and they didn't just begin as a scam. They just along the years lose value and people begin to lose interest and in the coin and soon after there are no investment in such coin altogether.
However, I think to know if an ICO will be successful, you need to check all details concerning such coin. You also need to consider all factors determining the success or failure of such coin.

reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:46:05 AM

There are some scam cryptocurrency out there but the truth is some are very difficult to decipher unless you fall a prey. The best thing you can do is to do a thorough research about the whole project - find out more about the developer and the team. You can review their website and social media too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: