Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:47:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2018-01-22] Meet The Ambitious Bitcoin Miner: My Goal Is to Make 100 Billion  (Read 91 times)
lylian (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:59:50 AM

“We (miners) store up cryptocoin and HODL it. Just HODL, no selling, cuz we don’t expect to suffer torturous FUD (Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt). Say you sell it at 1,000 yuan today, but what if it rises to 100,000 yuan tomorrow? We’d rather live poor and have pickle for meals than sell a coin. My girlfriend could have been my ex for this.”

Sell cars and house to buy in “coins”

I’m from Longyan, Fujian, a province on the southeast coast of China. Since my teenager in high school, I’ve been a self-trained good gamer. In 2014, I broke up with my girlfriend and decided to have a big go at my business – a street vendor selling trivial stuffs. I believe I’m good at long-term strategy, so after selling accessories for a few months, I turned to online business and once joined the Internet Water Army as a paid poster in social networking software like QQ and WeChat. In those days, e-commerce was in full bloom, but I turned to bitcoin. I picked up bitcoin reading a web fiction in 2015. The first sight I saw bitcoin I fell in love with it. After researching it for a whole week, I sold my cars and house to buy bitcoin which was priced at 1500 CNY back then. From then on I’ve get acquainted with this world full of overnight rich dreams and fantasies. The world sees me as a mad, but I see the pathetic world...

http://news.8btc.com/meet-the-ambitious-bitcoin-miner-my-goal-is-to-make-100-billion
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: