Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:21:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinMarketPlus.com Announcement  (Read 138 times)
coinmarketplus (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 10:48:49 AM

CoinMarketPlus.com is emerging as a leading site for ICOs and Token sales. With 12 enthusiast professionals, we strive hard to shortlist the best ICO for crypto investors. Every ICO claims they have the best project to invest.

At CoinMarketPlus.com our experts go through all  ICOs whitepapers, check their team member’s profile, check their past achievements, compare their ICO with competitors, evaluate total supply and calculate per unit price and come up with ICO Rating. Our next objective is voting for ICO, this will enable investors to vote their preferred ICOs. This will help investors to choose the right ICO to invest. Please feel free to add your suggestions and feedback.

https://www.coinmarketplus.com/
https://twitter.com/coinmarketplus
https://www.facebook.com/coinmarketplus
https://www.linkedin.com/company/13603510/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:57:19 PM

I was very pleasantly surprised to find you, a new service, had an actually professionally-looking website. While I do not believe I am qualified enough to say whether or not some of the ICOs you research are actually promising or not, since I do not follow ICOs or other cryptocurrency besides Bitcoin too much, you do seem to provide a lot of information for free which those who are into it might find very useful. My only complaint, and it's more of an annoyance, is that you happen to use the background header design that I tend to assign with "generic money-grabbing ICO" with the geometrical figures moving around in a pool of green. You also seem to have a few minor spelling errors such as "ICO Calender", but with these fixed, I could see your website taking off.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
coinmarketplus (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 02:03:07 PM

Thanks for your kind words and feedback. we will review your feedback and will do the needful
Thanks
CoinMarketPlus.com Team

I was very pleasantly surprised to find you, a new service, had an actually professionally-looking website. While I do not believe I am qualified enough to say whether or not some of the ICOs you research are actually promising or not, since I do not follow ICOs or other cryptocurrency besides Bitcoin too much, you do seem to provide a lot of information for free which those who are into it might find very useful. My only complaint, and it's more of an annoyance, is that you happen to use the background header design that I tend to assign with "generic money-grabbing ICO" with the geometrical figures moving around in a pool of green. You also seem to have a few minor spelling errors such as "ICO Calender", but with these fixed, I could see your website taking off.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: