Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:32:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pollution  (Read 1263 times)
Toukexx99

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:21:59 PM

I do agree, the pollution is destroying the earth slowly and causing new diseases. but in my village many people who do not care about pollution, they have not understood due to pollution that occurs in the environment. I agree about renewable energy changes by using electric vehicles but only a few countries that do, maybe in 2020 all countries use them.
mimipipi

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:50:29 PM

Electric cars are rated as one solution in eliminating pollution. But the use of electric cars indirectly reduce pollution. For air pollution can indeed be reduced by electric cars, but other pollution can still arise. Other solutions may be caused by particles of electric car components such as tires, brakes, and road surfaces.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
naduns134

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:03:26 PM

Pollution, When we are talking about pollution it can be talk from various categories. Mostly it is focusing on environmental pollution. Water pollution air pollution and soil pollution can be found as the main parts of environmental pollution. The day to day activities of human beings are mostly caused to the environment  pollution. But to have a safe future we all must have concern about this matter and have to pay attention to protect the environment.
Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:49:55 PM

Pollution is the number one problem in our climate. It came from chemical substances or energy such as noise,heat or light.Pollutant, the components of pollution can be either foriegn substances energies or naturally occurring contaminants.
Ondongeric18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:59:06 PM

Somehow as I have known, if I haven't mistaken some Electrical power plant uses oil to create electricity, so I guess there is still pollution that would take place since the more electricity is needed the more should they keep burning oil as to fuel the power plant. Though on the other hand I think this is way too far when compared to how cars and other automobiles are using it everyday. So it may at least change the pollution to become minimal.

▐ ██████ ▌》    SONDER.VISION       《▐ ██████ ▌
HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
Wakwak

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:10:59 PM

We are the human the couse of pollution !! We all really have mistake of any pollution, our cars creat pollution our life style the reson of it !!!
alyssaxx

Activity: 193

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:06:03 PM

We should stop throwing garbage anywhere espcially in the bodies of water, where we get our foods for the living. If we continue doing this our mother earth will be easily destroy, no food to eat and those garbages are the main reason why it easily flooded.
lmodric

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:38:57 PM

Asap- asap yang menyebabkan pencemaran udara ini alan semakin banyak kita temui ketika zaman yang kita tempati ini semakin modern dan semakin banyak aktivitas- aktivitas industri manusia. Selain aktivitas industri dari pabrik- pabrik, aktivitas merokok di kalan manusia juga menyumbang dampak yang cukup siginifikan terhadap tingkat polusi udara dan juga asap- asap kendaraan bermotor pun demikian.
nipu

Activity: 229

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:47:09 PM

Pollution is a main problem facing the modern world. So the recycling and eco friendly methods using to reduce pollution. Beautiful world going to destroy because of pollution so we need to stop pollution. If not we cant live in this world anymore
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:36:05 PM

Pollution is a main problem facing the modern world. So the recycling and eco friendly methods using to reduce pollution. Beautiful world going to destroy because of pollution so we need to stop pollution. If not we cant live in this world anymore

Pollution is one of the the main things that the one-worlders are using to reduce the population of the world. See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=64566.0 and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2748857.0.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:35:09 PM

pollution mostly occur because fumes and a fire.
Whether you agree with vehicles made fuel oil in a change with tekhnologi electricity to reduce the pollution?

Pollution is one of the major problems of each coutnry I think. And this must be resolve anyway, due to we knew that how much it affects our environment surroundings, many will get sick easily, it is because of the chemical came from the factory or vehicles in the roads which lead into pollutions.
papaassifuah

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:12:30 PM

I agree with the alternative source of energy like the electricity in for vehicle. That is efficient means of reducing car pollution to the minimum
niz3r_nade

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:42:16 PM

I agree that vehicles that use electrical energy are not smoky.
but what about that factory factory ..?
I think the smoke is more than just a vehicle. It also causes air pollution.
Alexeu000111

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:50:46 PM

To argue on this subject it is possible infinitely! the answer is in the title of the topic! there is nothing good in pollution naturally! but this phenomenon is an integral part of modern life!
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:46:49 PM

Whether you agree with vehicles made fuel oil in a change with tekhnologi electricity to reduce the pollution?
To be honest the pollution is made by the human comfort, by all those technological posses for building plastic and beauty products, cars and not only.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:30:46 AM

Pollution is manmade. We are the one responsible for this. If only all of us would discipline ourselves and to cooperate then it would help lessen the pollution.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
rickdeed1956

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:43:34 AM

It is a hard trade off.  More technology and population increase consumption and pollution exponentially.  With countries consuming less resources then they produce, it makes for mountains of trash and pollution.   Industry always has plenty of lobbyists paying govt officials to revoke laws and policies in their favor, but not human kind.  It is a sad time in human history when we look back I think.
sharm2121

Activity: 238

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:44:52 AM

I agree with the electric vehicle because its not causing smoke car, and redusing air pollution. Fire our garbage is also a pollution in earth we must aware of our mother earth, dont mistreat our nature we should care of our nature so that everyone will be healthy.

nehara2

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:52:10 AM

Pollution is a big problem in world.All kind of people activity cause to pollution.How ever we should have to reduce this.If we fail to getting action against pollution people cannot live in this earth many more years.
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:01:13 AM

I agree with your view of vehicle changes which is good for reducing of the pollution. as for the normal oil vehicle use when there is no demand and no supply will go into the market..... the only problem i see with that is you need quite a substantial time for vehicles using normal oil to change to what they are not using. If there is more forces backing up the changes for the campaign might be a very good idea.....

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: