Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:14:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Developing-world First Coin Supported by 28 Governments  (Read 150 times)
theaccelerationist (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:15:56 PM

I met the creator of this coin, an early bitcoin investor(name withheld), during my trip to Africa.He's literally got the backing of 28 governments in Africa and Middle East, who intends to use the coin as legal tender sometime this year. He struck a deal to have senior officials of these countries control a significant amount of coins and only sell 20 million coins of 840 million total supply to members of the public in their countries and beyond. They have made the ICO low key not to attract the attention of more people from abroad just so only their people can get hold of the coin.

I think this coin will be the first coin to achieve massive mainstream adoption and might grow in value exponentially since foreign countries trading with the 28 countries MUST do so using this coin.

I'm in their Telegram group and thought to share with you guys just so you don't miss out!

https://t.me/joinchat/Hfwy-UkCRiNXLmbcRZeORA

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bimmber

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:23:00 PM

Nice try, but we are scam resistant on this forum there Smiley
theaccelerationist (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:03:31 PM

You think it's a scam? Install their wallet and I'll send you a few coins. That should kick out the ignorance Grin
chup

Activity: 736
Merit: 262

Me, Myself & I

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:27:51 PM

I met the creator of this coin, an early bitcoin investor(name withheld), during my trip to Africa.He's literally got the backing of 28 governments in Africa and Middle East, who intends to use the coin as legal tender sometime this year. He struck a deal to have senior officials of these countries control a significant amount of coins and only sell 20 million coins of 840 million total supply to members of the public in their countries and beyond. They have made the ICO low key not to attract the attention of more people from abroad just so only their people can get hold of the coin.

I think this coin will be the first coin to achieve massive mainstream adoption and might grow in value exponentially since foreign countries trading with the 28 countries MUST do so using this coin.

I'm in their Telegram group and thought to share with you guys just so you don't miss out!

https://t.me/joinchat/Hfwy-UkCRiNXLmbcRZeORA

I heard Nigerian Princ has stash of this coins with problems taking them out of wallet...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: