Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:34:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: shitposter must read  (Read 379 times)
bigmaster23 (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:40:03 PM

I'm gonna explain it simple and plain but angry, this actmyname really abuse his trust rating to give a red trust to someone that are shit poster base on his perspective/professional view but my point here is.

Firstly I'm not spamming any thread and I'm not running out of time to post because I'm not into any campaign yet red trust.
Second This guy want to give red trust for any reason he find suit to person who will help those he gave a red trust.
Lastly This guy loves giving red trust maybe this guy have some serious mental disorder and soon It's on me 'cause every time I think about my red trust my head itch this guy gave me a stressed not just a red trust.

This guy isn't reputable and couldn't count on based on trust because this guy is not reading any article about the service section at first page I'mma insert it here read this paragraph maybe you could turn back what you give to me in my own conclusion I'm not fit to be spotted have a read What counts as an unsubstantial or unconstructive post? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1684035.0
 what gives you an idea giving me a red trust I'm not into any campaign and you not give a freaking fuck**g friendly advice

And Foremost all of knowledge I should give this actmyname an advice though you not give me any, find yourself reading for the self chosen ignorance.

I'm not gonna stop until I've been heard by someone who's willing to help us

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Brunus Januensis

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:45:08 PM

I'm gonna explain it simple and plain but angry, this actmyname really abuse his trust rating to give a red trust to someone that are shit poster base on his perspective/professional view but my point here is.

Firstly I'm not spamming any thread and I'm not running out of time to post because I'm not into any campaign yet red trust.
Second This guy want to give red trust for any reason he find suit to person who will help those he gave a red trust.
Lastly This guy loves giving red trust maybe this guy have some serious mental disorder and soon It's on me 'cause every time I think about my red trust my head itch this guy gave me a stressed not just a red trust.

This guy isn't reputable and couldn't count on based on trust because this guy is not reading any article about the service section at first page I'mma insert it here read this paragraph maybe you could turn back what you give to me in my own conclusion I'm not fit to be spotted have a read What counts as an unsubstantial or unconstructive post? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1684035.0
 what gives you an idea giving me a red trust I'm not into any campaign and you not give a freaking fuck**g friendly advice

And Foremost all of knowledge I should give this actmyname an advice though you not give me any, find yourself reading for the self chosen ignorance.

Absolutely. He took a thread and gave a negative trust to practically everyone: we are all shitposter scammers!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=465017

Please note that in the rules writes clearly: "- Do not rate people based on the quality of their posts."

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211858.msg2221664#msg2221664

So, HE broke the rules!!!!!! Negative rates are to semnalize scammers, not "shitpost" by your arbitrary point of view.

And of course, we can't do anything; I hope there will be an intervention from a moderator.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 02:51:51 PM

Please note that in the rules writes clearly: "- Do not rate people based on the quality of their posts."

So, HE broke the rules!!!!!! Negative rates are to semnalize scammers, not "shitpost" by your arbitrary point of view.
Those are not rules, they are guidelines. There is a huge difference between those two words; a difference which any decent English speaker should be aware of. Whining won't really help you, shitposters.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 03:35:56 PM

Absolutely. He took a thread and gave a negative trust to practically everyone: we are all shitposter scammers!

And of course, we can't do anything; I hope there will be an intervention from a moderator.

It's a over 200 page thread that ask a simple question. Repeating the same thing that others have already said probably thousands of times isn't stupid, pointless, or annoying?

Those threads are only used now by spammers.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:11:55 PM

It's a over 200 page thread that ask a simple question. Repeating the same thing that others have already said probably thousands of times isn't stupid, pointless, or annoying?

Those threads are only used now by spammers.

Then if that so you are also a spammer why should anyone with a DarkStar name should post in here?

That makes no sense... this isn't one of those mind numbing threads where everything is repeated over and over with no mental activity required. We're having an actual discussion. If you're saying something about his username then you're really not making any sense.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 05:18:34 PM

this isn't one of those mind numbing threads where everything is repeated over and over with no mental activity required.

Actually it is - I have to keep reading the same thing over and over because no one edits their quotes.  Smiley

(another form of shitposting?)

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 05:19:00 PM

Then if that so you are also a spammer why should anyone with a DarkStar name should post in here?

1. My post was the 4th post in this thread.
2. It contributed, by pointing out what he decided to tag everyone in the last few pages of the thread, something you asked and wen't unexplained.
3. I pointed out why your post was spam - repeating the same thing that has already been said countless times.

Can you say the same about your post?

-snip-

Roll Eyes

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Brunus Januensis

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:46:34 PM

Those are not rules, they are guidelines. There is a huge difference between those two words; a difference which any decent English speaker should be aware of. Whining won't really help you, shitposters.

Thank you to call me "shitposter", I'm relatively new here and from the last messages in this thread now I understand that:
-Legendaries are almighty and right by definition
-They support each other a priori
-They have godlike power to judge people
-if they don't like something you do they can destroy you without any explication

I understand that this kind of power can be addicting (I'm just expecting to be banned forever, just as a demonstration of power), but if the aim - out of ego celebration - is to improve the content on the forum, you are all deadly wrong, as all you will obtain is that everyone - knowing that can be banned in any moment just by an arbitrary opinion of someone - will create more and more account, and of course more and more shit post.

I don't think it's good result, but, as you all are right by definition and we are all piece of shit, we need to accept it.
Oh, well....

PS Why don't you create - as in any dictatorship - a rule that says that someone can post something only after your approbation?
So the forum well become a good copy of NorthKorea or Stalinian Russia.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 05:49:35 PM

No. See, e.g., the scammer Quickseller.

No. Take a look above again.

Legendary Member accounts have no power whatsoever.

-if they don't like something you do they can destroy you without any explication
No power -> Can't really do anything.

I understand that this kind of power can be addicting (I'm just expecting to be banned forever, just as a demonstration of power), but if the aim - out of ego celebration - is to improve the content on the forum, you are all deadly wrong, as all you will obtain is that everyone - knowing that can be banned in any moment just by an arbitrary opinion of someone - will create more and more account, and of course more and more shit post.
Classic bullshit from a whiner. Can't you come up with something creative?

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Brunus Januensis

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:59:24 PM

No power -> Can't really do anything.

Classic bullshit from a whiner. Can't you come up with something creative?

Well, you can destroy weeks or months of someone work. Of course, you decide that it's not work but shit.

May be I'm whiner, but for sure these are not bullshits: the only way to survive is to have multiple accounts. Am I wrong?

Btw, ready for the Gulag.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:01:10 PM

Well, you can destroy weeks or months of someone work. Of course, you decide that it's not work but shit.
If you see posting as work, then you are an idiot that is in need of a permanent ban.

May be I'm whiner, but for sure these are not bullshits: the only way to survive is to have multiple accounts. Am I wrong?
Trying to avoid a negative rating by hiding under a different alias just confirms that your original rating is valid and warranted, regardless of its description or intent behind it.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Brunus Januensis

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:22:25 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 06:42:26 PM by Brunus Januensis

If you see posting as work, then you are an idiot that is in need of a permanent ban.

Trying to avoid a negative rating by hiding under a different alias just confirms that your original rating is valid and warranted, regardless of its description or intent behind it.

Well, when someone starts to use insults as arguments, there in no more point in the discussion.
Btw, just to end the discussion before my permanent ban (you see that you have the power?) I appreciate that you probably are a lucky bitcoin millionaire, good for you, but lot of people here try to make signature campaign just to earn something, so this is work. If you don't like this, change the rules and don't allow any campaign.

Nobody tries to hide, but you can't use negative trusts (made to identify scammers) as like/unike system.
Actully, THIS could be a good idea, a like/unlike system on specific post: if I write a bullshit, I receive a precise negative feedback. This would be not only acceptable, but also appreciate.

But if someone don't like a post of mine (my english, my nick, my opinion, whatever) and I receive a global negative rate, this seems to me an useless nonsense. And, for sure, it's not good for global quality.

Moreover, and this really I don't understand, there is no way to repair this rate.
If I'm not permanent banned - we'll see - is there something that I can do to repair the situation? Just to know.

"'This, to me, is the ultimately heroic trait of ordinary people; they say no to the tyrant and they calmly take the consequences of this resistance.'"

Edited PS Just a more question: you - and other Legendaries - have TONS of negative feedback, with really heavy accusations (that of course I can't judge) but it seems they don't affect your rate. It seems that only positive ones count. nThis seems vey unfair to me.
How do you feel if that comment affected your rate, and - for example - blocked YOUR campaign?

Brunus Januensis

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:36:56 PM

Of course there is no sense to discuss with self proclamed gods.
As you can see, I just said some simple things, evident to everyone, and this is what I received:

more red rates from Lauda, with this motivation:

"User with completely backwards morals; sees campaigns as jobs; finds it acceptable to avoid ratings with alt accounts.
I wouldn't trust them or let them anywhere near any of the campaigns run by me. "

Clap clap, your are a real hero, you are the boss, and you are in power. Forgive me if I didn't understand that people here actually don't make campaigns to obtain money, but because they are very idealistic people who promote new coins because they have a philanthropic attidude and share with the manager a common vision of a bright future for the humanity.
To live is to learn.

Btw, I'd like to have a civilized discussion, because I really think that we can do something to improve the quality of forum, but it's impossible. The only results are insults and bad rate. May be now I'll receive more penalties or just a final ban.
I understand, this is the ultimate sin here, to argue with a legendary.

Btw, Mr. Lauda, you are so fast to judge people, but it seems that you too have to care about your reputation, even you think you are untouchable.
Nothing in life is forever.

Just a little sample - between thousands of bad reports - of what people think about YOU:

What can I say... Well known trust abuser who were trusted with powers which she never deserved or will deserve.
Manipulating the market, stealing people money with pyramids/Ponzi schemes.
Also lets not forget she was part of crypto-rainbow scam and many many more.
This user also claims she's against account sales when she clearly sold many accounts here.
Ignorance/scams/abuse...
People are not blind and they will realize this is the most biggest scam artist in this forum and because the owner don't give a fuck about scams, she will continue to run here and will never stop.
Never ever trust this individual with anything or you will be doomed like many in the past were.
You were warned.

Account farmer and account seller hiding behind the false pretenses of a 'good guy'. Do not believe this individual and avoid at all costs.

She is an internet bully / extortionist. Will leave you negative trust for no apparent reason and just for satisfying her ego. I hope you someday get a life.

Fake and defamatory reputations without proof of evidence. Your reference is a thread that has a list with my thread on it. No where on my thread does it ask or hint for a tip, and doesn't show my BTC address. Thanks for the warm welcome to the forum fucking retard.

It just shows what kind of sick person you are. Do not trust this user in any circumstances.

Spreads false information and gives negative ratings to other users whose opinion he does not agree with. When a negative rating is given to him in return he apologized and promised to remove their negative feedback if I did the same. After a while he sneakily inserted his negative feedback back in hope that I would never notice, but I did. So here's a permanent negative feedback to this troll.

I have reason to believe this user may be the person involved in hacking Crypto-Rainbow account which is one of the devs from DeepOnion, one of Laura’s competitors. Left a negative feedback yesterday and seconds later Crypto-Rainbow hacked account logged in after several days of inactivity to delete most positive posts. People like this do not belong in Bitcointalk, it is a shame. Also, I know Laura will read this and will leave negative feedback on me. Guess what? I don’t care about my seller feedback, I stopped selling here years ago. Smiley

This user seriously screwed and abused the Escrow system along with Owlcatz. They sold coins on consignment to users outside the community. Do NOT TRUST the Escrow System unless It's MJ or OGNASTY. Long Live NASTY Fans!

Farming accounts, engaged in account trading, and uses alts to take advantage of signature campaigns. I can not condone this type of behavior.

abusing trust system - Only a proud man with his power as a Legendary

Scammer and blackmailer, should be banned from the forum

just check the profile

stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:30:28 PM

Thank you to call me "shitposter", I'm relatively new here and from the last messages in this thread now I understand that:

I don't think it's good result, but, as you all are right by definition and we are all piece of shit, we need to accept it.
Oh, well....

PS Why don't you create - as in any dictatorship - a rule that says that someone can post something only after your approbation?
So the forum well become a good copy of NorthKorea or Stalinian Russia.

Hello?
I am legendary and i got negative trust for almost nothing
we don't have any power. You stupid?
Everyone is judged equally here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: