Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:41:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have $20K USD to invest - What do YOU think i should go for?  (Read 588 times)
Donamilo (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:58:56 PM

Hi guys,

I'm a lurker, but decided to post today. Reason for not posting before is that there seems to be a lot of 'fear' on this forum.

Anyway, I have $20K USD waiting to be invested in ALT Coins. What would be YOUR coin to invest in?

I am already deep in TRX and I'm up over the past month. So I don't really want to buy at the price its at now.

I was thinking NEO, after reading the white paper, taking into account the supply, market cap and ETH profile.

Your advice / views is much appreciated.

Please bear in mind this is no guarantee I will decide to invest on the back of the advice given. But it might sow a seed for further due diligence on opportunities I may have missed.

Thanks again
jaimyNL

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:01:50 PM

Hi guys,

I'm a lurker, but decided to post today. Reason for not posting before is that there seems to be a lot of 'fear' on this forum.

Anyway, I have $20K USD waiting to be invested in ALT Coins. What would be YOUR coin to invest in?

I am already deep in TRX and I'm up over the past month. So I don't really want to buy at the price its at now.

I was thinking NEO, after reading the white paper, taking into account the supply, market cap and ETH profile.

Please bear in mind this is no guarantee I will decide to invest on the back of the advice given. But it might sow a seed for further due diligence on opportunities I may have missed.

Thanks again

vechain
verge
NEO
reddcoin
Piercoin

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:06:44 PM

50% BTC
40% top 15 Altcoin
10% meaningful ICO

That's my portfolio, originally also 20K.  Smiley
husdemba

Activity: 1302
Merit: 115

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:09:27 PM

You must be very careful. Do your research well and don't listen to the people here.
Take the chance with you  Smiley

Nebhunu

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:19:52 PM

25%Bitcoin, 25%Ethereum, 50% EOS.
cryptomeo

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:21:54 PM

50% BTC
40% top 15 Altcoin
10% meaningful ICO

That's my portfolio, originally also 20K.  Smiley

i am more on advantageous mode,

30% on top 20 coins including btc
40% altcoins
30% ICO, this portion grown too fast.. sometime almost take half of my portfolio. Thanks to sudden waves of chinese icos and exchanges.

i am slowly switching to more conservative portfolio, hopefully keeping more btc..
Veks_King

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:23:20 PM

Bitconnect, very cheap atm  Grin
Temik2704

Activity: 378

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:25:08 PM

NEO is a good choice to invest as you can get free gas just holding your NEO coins on a wallet. Neon wallet for example.

Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:26:43 PM

30 % ETH, 30 % strong alts like NEO, XLM, ICX, STRAT, 20 % low marketcap coins with goo potential - ECC, INT, BNTY and others - research well, 20 % diverse in 3-4 good ICOs - Bee token, Gems, DADI, Nucleus Vision, SCORUM - there are around 10 good ICOs - pick some of them  Smiley

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
Veks_King

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:30:34 PM

Invest in real companies, look at watertech

https://www.watertech.io

Dividend Paying Token, Real ICO startup companies with working products around the globe!

This is an ICO to invest in, not like other "dream ICO's"

Also, I found that China gov. was interested in that product.
They rule over 3000 islands and provide them with water over ships transportations.
On the latest show they did the Chinese was interested buying these modular solar water desalination and place them on each island.

Every single post of yours is about watertech. Even if I was going to invest in it initially, I'm definitely not going to now.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:35:08 PM

You should take a look at 3rd generation blockchains such as Cardano and Aion. I believe they will play an important role in 2018.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
ProfitIsland

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:37:43 PM

Hi guys,

Thanks again
Hello!
25% - Bitcoin
20% - USD
5% - ICO
50% - Altcoins
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:40:58 PM

I would research more about TRX, I hear there's something going on with the code (some anomaly in the developer section), well I could be wrong but imo, it's just a coin with pure speculation--totally different with coins that are also speculation but has the technology or actual product to back it up like Electroneum. I would recommend looking into this coin, I reckon this coin is just one tweet away from pumping.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 01:43:03 PM

Are you kind of risk taker or just want to play safe and be buy-hold-moon guys and make decent profit every month ? if you a risk taker guys just join several ICO and hope the price will moon while it hit exchanges. if you have plan to be the buy and hold i thing ethereum, verge, xlm, and neo.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
Donamilo (OP)

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:00:25 PM

Are you kind of risk taker or just want to play safe and be buy-hold-moon guys and make decent profit every month ? if you a risk taker guys just join several ICO and hope the price will moon while it hit exchanges. if you have plan to be the buy and hold i thing ethereum, verge, xlm, and neo.

I tend to hold with an exit price in mind.
Veks_King

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:03:21 PM

I would research more about TRX, I hear there's something going on with the code (some anomaly in the developer section), well I could be wrong but imo, it's just a coin with pure speculation--totally different with coins that are also speculation but has the technology or actual product to back it up like Electroneum. I would recommend looking into this coin, I reckon this coin is just one tweet away from pumping.

How can a coin be conjectural but also have an actual product?

"I hear there's something going on with the code" Seems to me like you need to do your research. Stop spreading FUD and go and actually read up.
venox12

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:53:09 PM

maybe look into viberate, its a great coin for music industry, you can read more on it: https://www.viberate.io/
Gabriol

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:54:50 PM

Invest in Giro Coin, also embercoin, look at stocks.exchange, if you are smart enough to do maths you can easily achieve an increasi in your money by trading altcoins.
skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:16:48 PM

Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical Cryptocurrency with Masternode!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2753447.0

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
Dvach

Activity: 111
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:22:25 PM

I think, that you should invest in many different coins/tokens, it will decrease possibility of money loss. So I would pick some 10-20 different coins/tokens.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: