Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:22:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][REFERRAL PROGRAM] Safinus Referral Program has started!  (Read 193 times)
ICOproducer (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:47:09 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 04:02:06 PM by ICOproducer

Join Safinus Referral Program and receive 5% of deposited funds by your referrals in ETH and BTC!

Safinus - Revolutionary Platform for Investments in Cryptocurrencies and ICOs.

Pre-sale dates: January 23th - February 14th

More detailed information of the project in our main branch:

Now, you have the opportunity to receive money for each crowdsale participant that you refer to our project.
5% of the amount that is deposited by your referral will be transferred to your wallet in either ETH or BTC.

Don’t miss the opportunity, invite your friends and acquaintances to take part in a prospective fintech project!

In order to participate in our Referral Program you should:
1. Register on www.safinus.com as a backer.
2. In your backer's account visit the “Referral program” section.
3. You can invite new backers to take part in our Pre-sale and ICO campaign by using your unique/individual referral link or banners.
4. You will be able to follow the statistics of backers that you attracted as well as the amount of funds that they deposited on your profile page.
5. You can receive your earned funds to the wallets you specify on the “Payments” page. We will transfer the money after the end of our ICO.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
S-triple-C

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:52:21 PM

What is the total coin supply and how many Safinus coin will I get if I invest 1 ETH? I also need to know when the ICO will end. Thanks in advance!
ICOproducer (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:07:17 PM

What is the total coin supply and how many Safinus coin will I get if I invest 1 ETH? I also need to know when the ICO will end. Thanks in advance!

Hello, S-triple-C!
The total supply of SAF tokens is 37 million. Hard Cap - $16 million. 1 SAF = $1, but on the first day of our Pre-sale we offer a 50% discount.
So, for 1 ETH you will get about 1900 SAF.
Pre-Sale dates: January 23th - February 14th
ISO dates: March 2nd - April 2nd.
OlyaSentr

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:30:43 PM

Hello! My name is Olga, I represent company W12.io.
We plan to launch a referral program, according to which people can earn real money. I saw that you were doing a referral program for the Safinus project. Tell me, what is included in this program and how do you promote it? We are interested in cooperation. Thank you !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: