Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:33:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Payger - Payment + Messenger  (Read 1845 times)
Chris4210x (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 01:54:31 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2018, 05:31:18 PM by Chris4210x

Payger - Payment + Messenger

WEBSITE · TWITTER · FACEBOOK

In 2017 the global Blockchain market cap grew over $700 billion USD and attracted millions of new users around the world. The leading exchanges Coinbase, Bitfinex and Bithumb struggled under the pressure of 200,000 new users per day and more pushing into the new digital economy. Drunk on the rush Coinbase´s mobile app even hit the number one at the Apple store just right before Christmas. So what comes next?

Once they get sober again they are shocked to realize that most crypto wallets on the market are poorly designed, complicated to use and not user-friendly for beginners at all. Transaction costs more than the minimum wage in America, transfers take hours and where can I spend my cryptos anyways?

We are a group of Blockchain enthusiasts located in Germany and our vision is to accelerate the transition to the blockchain based digital economy. Over the last months, we developed a new payment platform that leverages leading blockchains and will be a new home for your favourite crypto currencies.

It is called Payger.

Payger is the new payment platform for your favourite digital assets. We compared the leading payment systems today and started to combine the best features + designs and implemented the best technologies to develop Payger - the coin agnostic payment platform for your digital assets. Payger enables you to store, transfer and trade multiple digital assets and is providing global payment solutions for individuals and businesses.

The Payger platform consists of four main components:
- Payger Wallet – The browser wallet
- Payger App – Payment merged with messenger
- Payger API – Access to the Payger payment engine
- Payger Payment Engine – Blockchain based payment engine

Q2 2018 marks our first product launch of the Payger Wallet, that will target early adopter SMB and enterprises. The browser-based wallet will enable them to receive, exchange and transfer digital assets like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash and more in a user-friendly PayPal style interface.

In comparison to most other blockchain projects, we are not an R&D project. The Payger team combines senior executives, skilled software developers and blockchain enthusiasts with years of experience in banking, payments and AI technologies. We focus on using matured technologies and build on top of established blockchain ecosystems.

It is our goal to combine the best available technologies to provide a global real-time payment network, automate payment processes, reduce friction and settlement times resulting in lower costs across the whole value chain. In conclusion, Payger intends to become one of the leading PSP for blockchain-based payments and to complement or replace today´s market leaders such as Stripe, PayPal, Saxo Payment and Ant Financial.

Visit our website at Payger.com and sign up for our newsletter to learn more about our other exciting products to be released in 2018!

Resources/Community
Website ·   Payger  Blog · TWITTER · FACEBOOK
Support email: info@payger.com

Visit us at www.payger.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chris4210x (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 01:56:23 PM

reserved for updates

m3rt1x

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:00:09 PM

Nice background photo on the website.Other than that, good joke!
Chris4210x (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 02:14:19 PM

Don´t worry we are working on the website right now. Currently, our main focus is on the products itself.

pantherx12

Activity: 322

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:24:37 PM

Hello dev!
Your idea looks really good. Today we have a hard working blockchain currency operation. We spend a lot of time to send your token or cryptocurrency. If you can made usefull, fast platform and centralized platform, it will be leader in crypto-community!

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:31:17 PM

please update your announcement soon, because I want to know more about your project, if your project is interesting and have potential for future, then I will join this project soon
Vankloten

Activity: 119
Merit: 3

hey yooyo

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:37:01 PM

i will watch it see what heppens, nice webpage baydeway

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:46:02 PM

When whitepaper with detailed information about this project will be ready. Can you add some info about team members to let know who is behind this project and what is your goal for that ICO?
D1n4R

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Honesty is the best policy

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:50:55 PM

can I look for whitepaper if there is because I am very interested to be able to read and know the progress that will be done by this project team
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:54:42 PM

It is good to see you already clarified that main focus is on wallet and website is less important at the moment. You should update opening post with these in clearly visible else people who joins later on next pages will keep asking repeatedly same thing. I like your concept and will watch how it moves ahead.
Chris4210x (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 03:15:40 PM

please update your announcement soon, because I want to know more about your project, if your project is interesting and have potential for future, then I will join this project soon

Hi auroboros,
We will keep everybody updated via our newsletters and our Facebook and Twitter page. Please follow them.

When whitepaper with detailed information about this project will be ready. Can you add some info about team members to let know who is behind this project and what is your goal for that ICO?

Sure bitcircle,
I am happy to share further information about our team members and our whitepaper soon.

It is good to see you already clarified that main focus is on wallet and website is less important at the moment. You should update opening post with these in clearly visible else people who joins later on next pages will keep asking repeatedly same thing. I like your concept and will watch how it moves ahead.

I use the second post for latest updates and will add FAQ infos to the bottom of the post.

b20lopez

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:34:12 PM

Kindly reserve Filipino translation to me
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:40:07 PM

Sure, you're not new to this platform but can you disclose your team members so at least we can verify what you're saying here in your OP?
Chris4210x (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 04:48:28 PM

Sure, you're not new to this platform but can you disclose your team members so at least we can verify what you're saying here in your OP?

Hi Tippytoes,

I started with Bitcoin in 2014 and I am a long time member of the community. I am a regular at the Munich Bitcoin, Steem and Ethereum Meetups and organize my own Blockchain 4 Business meetup group in Munich. The rest of the team will be disclosed together with the launch of the website. We have around 12 people working on the project in Germany, Spain and Portugal. We are looking forward hiring more people within the next months.
We are especially looking for social media managers and business development support. Please send me an e-mail to christoph.hering@payger.com for more details. Thank you.

cheers Chris

SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:15:08 PM

Hi everyone! Just added Payger ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Payger. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
monmsn

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:23:22 PM

Payment + Messenger , The new progress I never seen before - so interested me.
inrage

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:31:06 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 11:08:25 PM by inrage

Payger is not Blockpay.

Provide us with accounting for the ICO funds, and do the buyback of Blockpay tokens that you agreed on in the chat.

First OpenPOS (2015), then Blockpay, now Payger.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1587349.0

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=20762.0
inrage

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:37:48 PM

Hi everyone! Just added Payger ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Payger. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs.

Please do your due diligence, and take notice that the scammer Christoph Hering with his partner Ken Code already had an ICO and emptied the funds.

Let me know if your were advised to put the project on your side.
inrage

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:05:34 AM

Payger != Blockpay

That means, he will have to issue a Payger token. Blockpay token holders are forced to swap into Payger, thereby potentially waiving rights and claims related to Blockpay.

This way he can effectively liquidate Blockpay, and gets away with him and Ken stealing the funds.
moskovskiy89

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:18:00 AM

this is much better,gud luck to this project.ill join it maybe
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: