Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 03:28:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Payger - Payment + Messenger  (Read 1845 times)
muvie

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:35:32 AM

How to swap the old Blockpay token? Could you please explain? Do I have to swap them or are they worthless right now? I don't get it.
Chris4210x (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 10:48:16 AM

OpenPOS was an early Prototype and the BlockPay App was an MVP and Payger consolidates our products. Not only combines Payger the best of our brands but also is a further development to an user-friendly payment platform that adjusts to the latest market demands and technologies. Therefore users will have a better user experience and benefit from the continuous improvement of our products. The first release will be our multi-currency web wallet.

Currently, we don’t plan further fundraising. Moreover, Ken Code is not related to any of my projects. The business relationship to Ken Code has been terminated in August 2017. All funds are used to develop Payger thus no funds are being stolen by anyone. Those accusations are simply false and not true.

How to swap the old Blockpay token? Could you please explain? Do I have to swap them or are they worthless right now? I don't get it.

The BlockPay tokens remain the same until we release further information. Our main focus is on the upcoming product release.

Visit us at www.payger.com
muvie

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:51:47 AM

OpenPOS was an early Prototype and the BlockPay App was an MVP and Payger consolidates our products. Not only combines Payger the best of our brands but also is a further development to an user-friendly payment platform that adjusts to the latest market demands and technologies. Therefore users will have a better user experience and benefit from the continuous improvement of our products. The first release will be our multi-currency web wallet.

Currently, we don’t plan further fundraising. Moreover, Ken Code is not related to any of my projects. The business relationship to Ken Code has been terminated in August 2017. All funds are used to develop Payger thus no funds are being stolen by anyone. Those accusations are simply false and not true.

The BlockPay tokens remain the same until we release further information. Our main focus is on the upcoming product release.
You should compensate Blockpay token holders for holding through this horrible shit show. What about the new team members? When will they be introduced?
desapega

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:45:55 PM

Are they going to steal and disappear again with investor funds? I'm totally hurt, invest in Block pay 2 bitcoin, with this same dev and where is my Bitcoin now? Let's organize information and get in touch with the appropriate authorities, this is a case of police.

cryptopathshala

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

Your True Helping Hand in Crypto World- Join Slack

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 10:54:56 PM

If BlockPay was MVP and Payger is extension of that, then why not continue under blockpay or give due credit to blockpay investors.
I have not invested in any of your previous projects but just talking to bring a neutral view.

Also, if you dont plan to raise fund, then how Payger will be distributed? will it be a any kind of token or will it be a coin?

Give us more details.

Crypto Pathshala ¦ Blockchain Ninja Warriors-Here  (https://instagram.com/cryptopathshala/)
Helping People to Make Informed Decision
inrage

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:22:47 PM

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.” ― Mark Twain

Payger seems to be some kind of personal payment system where there is already an abundance on the market. Same with pagers, there are countless apps.

Blockpay was for merchant integration. Most of all, it was advertised as a project with worldwide marketing efforts targeting in particular the Latin American market.

Payger would have nothing to do with the concept of Blockpay. It is the same scam scheme Ken Code practices, he never finishes projects and moves on to the next fraud.

Don't forget, Christoph Hering does not provide accounting for the ICO funds. He weasels out of his responsability since months.
inrage

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:05:10 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 01:16:31 AM by inrage

"seeing is believing"

Below the BTC address for the ICO funds. Already fully emptied more than 8 months ago (except for 1BTC) through a liquidation pattern. He never said what happened with the other accounts, like ETH for instance. He even did not tell anyone else within the Blockpay team about what happened with those funds.

https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/address/37jDFfS9WJEPL33YivJbnjfQQNU5RjFWFY/transactions

Now he redirects Blockpay.ch to Payger.com. The ICO funds can still be found at:

https://web.archive.org/web/20170716010329/https://blockpay.ch/newsroom/investor-relations/blockpay-reserves/
inrage

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:40:56 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 12:23:18 AM by inrage

All funds are used to develop Payger thus no funds are being stolen by anyone. Those accusations are simply false and not true.

Do those sentences make any sense??

Where are the funds? We are talking about the pre-ICO Blockpay funds. What were they spent for? Accounting needs to be provided for each expenditure and account movement.

Just a comment on how he typically responds: He knows exactly that further down the line the Blockpay token is going to be changed into a Payger token, that's common sense. He intentionally lacks accuracy in his replies and weasels out referring to some fictitious "we". He tells shit when he is confronted with critical questions. There is a litany of misrepresentation, phony announcements, false statements and outright lies from him.

Chris4210x (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:36:23 AM

Are they going to steal and disappear again with investor funds? I'm totally hurt, invest in Block pay 2 bitcoin, with this same dev and where is my Bitcoin now? Let's organize information and get in touch with the appropriate authorities, this is a case of police.

Nothing has been stolen and I haven’t disappeared either therefore your accusations to try to defame me is a case for the police.

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.” ― Mark Twain

Payger seems to be some kind of personal payment system where there is already an abundance on the market. Same with pagers, there are countless apps.

Blockpay was for merchant integration. Most of all, it was advertised as a project with worldwide marketing efforts targeting in particular the Latin American market.

Payger would have nothing to do with the concept of Blockpay. It is the same scam scheme Ken Code practices, he never finishes projects and moves on to the next fraud.

Don't forget, Christoph Hering does not provide accounting for the ICO funds. He weasels out of his responsability since months.

We are focusing on releasing our new product, therefore, your sentences don’t make sense at all. There is no fraud in launching a new web wallet that users will benefit from. If you would follow the ICO space better you would know that many projects rebranded their project to better fit into the market. Just a few examples are Antshares changed to NEO, Airbitz changed to Edge and many more. That is nothing unusual and normal for Blockchain companies and Startups in general.

If BlockPay was MVP and Payger is extension of that, then why not continue under blockpay or give due credit to blockpay investors.
I have not invested in any of your previous projects but just talking to bring a neutral view.

Also, if you dont plan to raise fund, then how Payger will be distributed? will it be a any kind of token or will it be a coin?

Give us more details.

Hi cryptopathshala,
Thank you for your question. In the past, we managed multiple brands and struggled with a clear messaging and vision in our marketing efforts. For example, we had Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Steemit, etc. accounts for each brand. The three brands have been growing organically since our project started in 2015. To improve our communication with our community, business prospects, clients and investors we decided to consolidate all our brands (BlockPay, Echo, BitShares Munich) into one - Payger.

Today Payger unites all our products and services under one brand with one clear message. Our vision is to accelerate the transition to the blockchain based digital economy. That means we combine the best features + designs and implemented the best technologies to develop the Payger platform. Payger enables you to store, transfer and trade multiple digital assets and is providing global payment solutions for individuals and businesses. You keep control of your private keys!

The Payger platform consists of four main components:
-    Payger Wallet – The browser wallet
-    Payger App – Payment merged with messenger
-    Payger API – Access to the Payger payment engine (POS)
-    Payger Payment Engine – Blockchain based payment engine

The Payger platform is built for all of our valued supporters who support us since 2015. Delivering the Payger platform is my personal mission. I am building exactly what I announced in our pre-ico to the BlockPay token holders, our valued supporters and to the whole community.

- Pager App - A social messenger that enables you to send multiple cryptocurrencies in a p2p network. The Payger App combines the best of two worlds. You can send your coins at the speed of a text, 3 seconds around the world.
- Payger Wallet, Payger API - A coin-agnostic point of sales system that enables merchants and other business to accept cryptocurrencies. Many early bitcoin adopters like Stripe, Microsoft and others stopped accepting bitcoin due to the high fees and slow transactions times. This is bad for all of us! I think it's time to introduce the market to new currencies like Dash, Litecoin or Bitcoin Lightning. Payger is building the tools every merchant will need in this new digital economy.

All questions regarding Payger tokens distribution will be answered in the next weeks. Until then all token stay the same.

I'm happy to answer more of your questions and constructive feedback. We will keep everybody updated via our newsletters and our Facebook and Twitter page. Please follow us at www.payger.com

inrage

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:29:32 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 11:03:44 PM by inrage

We are focusing on releasing our new product, therefore, your sentences don’t make sense at all. There is no fraud in launching a new web wallet that users will benefit from. If you would follow the ICO space better you would know that many projects rebranded their project to better fit into the market. Just a few examples are Antshares changed to NEO, Airbitz changed to Edge and many more. That is nothing unusual and normal for [Suspicious link removed]panies and Startups in general.

You basically confirm what I actually wrote. It is a new "product", different from the announcements for Blockpay and its pre-ICO.

A fraud is not launching a web wallet (again, Blockpay was a different concept) and whether users(sic!) will benefit from it. The fraud in effect for Blockpay token holders is the conveyance of the pre-ICO funds out of the escrow accounts without providing accountability, all within the context of the affairs of Bitshares Munich IVS (scam activities). Payger is no rebranding of something in existence.

Again, you are weaseling out. All the buzz about Payger bears no relevance for your ongoing and past responsibility for the Blockpay pre-ICO funds.

Nothing has been stolen and I haven’t disappeared either therefore your accusations to try to defame me is a case for the police.

Get the context retard and notorious liar. Check the facts below https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2804399.msg28932613#msg28932613.

You took the funds out of escrow into your sole possession, and you did disappear.
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:29:09 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 08:01:20 PM by AltcoinScamfinder

Without a straight answer to what happened to Blockpay funds the idea that Payger is anything but dead in the water is a joke. Sorry, not even the full fledged morons of crypto today are gonna throw funds at a new project when the previous project by the same lead was what looks like a total scam. You claimed the funds were under multi-signature control and no you can't or won't even disclose what happened and took down website and made twitter private. 

FOR RENT.
cryptopathshala

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

Your True Helping Hand in Crypto World- Join Slack

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 09:49:12 PM

Well, great to see you answering all question with great details.

Now, I see a benefit if you combine all your previous projects into payger, which will increase your payger community strength from day one and take out negativity from other projects. If you feel payger will be much more valuable, you can decrease swap rate from 1:1 to something less, may be different for each previous project. That will only benefit payger.

People may be happy to take a swap for this new exciting project.

It will be mutual benefit for everyone to consolidate and apply full force on one project.

You can float the proposal in your previous projects to check what they want, so that they will not have complains later.

Disclaimer: We do not hold any of the related coins/token, Just proposing fair way which we feel. Might invest in Payger based upon further details.

Crypto Pathshala ¦ Blockchain Ninja Warriors-Here  (https://instagram.com/cryptopathshala/)
Helping People to Make Informed Decision
inrage

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:58:09 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 12:29:46 AM by inrage

He made the run with the funds last year. His rogue lawyer dad http://hering-law.de/english/wolfgang_hering.html would have advised him to not talk about the subject matter.

Here are some bits of what we know:

About 9 months ago he had said there were 540BTC left (according to the other scammer Ken Code) https://steemit.com/news/@kencode/chris4210-where-are-you .

Shortly thereafter he was hiding away from Blockpay and not paying anything, for instance leaving the office in Mexico on unpaid invoices https://soundcloud.com/beyond-bitcoin-hangouts/bitshares-open-source-hangout-25-2017-06-16#t=34:07 , https://steemit.com/chriswhereareyou/@angievillarreal/where-is-the-loyalty-in-the-world/

With this announcement https://web.archive.org/web/20170922155300/https://blockpay.ch/general/blockpay-status-update/ he took over Bitshares Munich IVS as sole shareholder, distributing the funds between him and Ken. Note how Ken Code who shortly before pretended wanting to continue Blockpay and its product development got out with his BTS share of the pre-ICO funds.

Here he said there are 110BTC in cold storage (inconcise response)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1587349.msg22855684;topicseen#msg22855684

That accounts to a discrepancy of 430BTC.

There are countless more contradictions and red flags all over....
muvie

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:19:33 AM

It was not a good idea to start a new project without making frustrated pre ico investors happy.

You should never underestimate the power of a community. If you want to build a community, you should establish trust. Just sayin.
inrage

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:26:17 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 03:07:09 AM by inrage

To improve our communication with our community, business prospects, clients and investors we decided to consolidate all our brands (BlockPay, Echo, BitShares Munich) into one - Payger.

The exit scam in the making. As already predicted, he attempts to liquidate Bitshares Munich IVS. That is a legal step he needs to do in order to finalize the stealing of the funds.
Chris4210x (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 09:26:28 AM

He made the run with the funds last year. His rogue lawyer dad http://hering-law.de/english/wolfgang_hering.html would have advised him to not talk about the subject matter.

About 9 months ago he had said there were 540BTC left (according to the other scammer Ken Code) https://steemit.com/news/@kencode/chris4210-where-are-you .

Shortly thereafter he was hiding away from Blockpay and not paying anything, for instance leaving the office in Mexico on unpaid invoices https://soundcloud.com/beyond-bitcoin-hangouts/bitshares-open-source-hangout-25-2017-06-16#t=34:07 , https://steemit.com/chriswhereareyou/@angievillarreal/where-is-the-loyalty-in-the-world/

With this announcement https://web.archive.org/web/20170922155300/https://blockpay.ch/general/blockpay-status-update/ he took over Bitshares Munich IVS as sole shareholder, distributing the funds between him and Ken. Note how Ken Code who shortly before pretended wanting to continue Blockpay and its product development got out with his BTS share of the pre-ICO funds.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1587349.msg22855684;topicseen#msg22855684

@inrage who is “we”? I do not remember that you participated in the pre-ico yourself. Do you mind to identify yourself?
Why do you not share your txid and bts-account name with us to prove that you did, in fact, buy BlockPay tokens in the pre-ico in 2016? I would be more than happy to confirm, from our side, that you are a valued supporter once you have proven that you bought tokens.

If you did not buy any BlockPay tokens, what is your current motivation for the false and slanderous comments you are posting here?

I do give you credit that you contradict your own claims. First, you ask where the funds are, then you post a link to my posts where I give a detailed breakdown of all corporate funds. They are in bright public and everybody who has any experience in crypto can see them. You seem to be very new in crypto, otherwise, why would you ask?

In comparison to 90% of all other crypto companies (more than 3,000 companies who did an ico), the Payger funds are publicly known and traceable by everyone. If you are really a BlockPay token holder you would know that, right?

Further, I would like to invite you personally to visit us in our office in Munich, Germany so that I can answer all your questions directly in person.

any news?

We will send out our next developer newsletter next Monday, February 5th.

inrage

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:06:54 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 06:36:23 PM by inrage

Different from Christoph Colin Hering I did not refer to myself as "we".

Has anyone ever seen a CEO of a stock corporation asking for identification of shareholders by name and account numbers? Note that there even is a difference in that in most jurisdictions the CEO must provide a bunch of personal and other information that a shareholder has privacy rights on.

Create a context why you want my identification? Do you want to intimidate me with withholding my stake? Do you think that would make me silent? Do you think that if stake holders do not give their identification you are not obliged to do proper disclosure?

I do not want to be evasive. Being a pre-ico participant who never sold his significant stake I had a user account in Discord early on, participating in communication with you. Through that I could substantiate beyond doubt that I have a stake holder relationship with Blockpay. As we know, you closed down the social media channels for Blockpay and disrupted the communication with the community. And yes, if there is any relevance, I have a lot to do with crypto and project development. I am not new to crypto either.

If you want to settle with me as stake holder, to start with, I would accept a loss of 50% on the pre-ico portfolio for business costs in return for a pro-rata payout in tokens. The undisclosed financials can make negotiations difficult though for a lower figure. Of course, I would do this in due course by interchange through counsels, and then you have my id and account details. However, I do not accept that you have legal representation by your dad. You need to get a counsel that is not conflicted.

You provided a post to unaudited holdings that is totally worthless. There are not even addresses provided. You did not object the observation of the discrepancy of 430BTC. Several BTC addresses can be found elsewhere in a comment on a Steemit post. Going through that addresses, the numbers do not match up, and more so, there are particular red flags. You never responded on the whereabouts of the 3406ETH from the pre-ico https://web.archive.org/web/20170716010329/https://blockpay.ch/newsroom/investor-relations/blockpay-reserves/ . May I ask you in your capacity as CFO, what accounting standards did you follow for Bitshares Munich IVS? Why were the funds moved out of the declared escrow accounts? Do you claim that in the capacity as CEO of a crypto token project you provided due information to stake holders? Do you think others are responsible for your problems/public image and not yourself?

Where are the Payger(sic!) funds? You never disclosed anything about the corporate structure of Payger.

I am not located in Germany or even Europe, so I cannot easily come to your office. As said, I would settle the case through lawyers, if that is what you want.

What is the point with your development updates? Announcements of that kind were already made last September. You did not introduce the developers as you had said you would do. The wireframes are embarrassing as update. Either there are no developers, or you cannot name them because any product in development or existence is external to Payger, and what is going on is most probably a grave misrepresentation of what you present as a re-branding of Blockpay.

Most important, what is going on has all indication of an exit scam in relation to the corporate affairs of Bithares Munich,   your countless misconduct, and apparent various fraudulent acts. Even if some Payger "product" is rolled out, with nothing else it is a scam because there is no indication for any credible business/planned economical activity that is utilizing it. As already pointed out, your newsletters are red flags, and as with everything you did so far lack professionalism, to say the least.

inrage

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:35:31 PM

This ICO crowd funding from blockpay no longer matters.
Now comes a distracting fake from someone with a first post for the purpose of guiding into a certain direction.

So we get implied that ICO crowd funding does not matter. Christoph as sole shareholder can go with the assets of Bitshares Munich/Blockpay pre-ICO, stakeholders should get fooled with some rented apps that get a Payger logo, no business activities that would acquire turnover for the Payger stuff. That's exactly the exit scam that I predicted.
Drokzid

Activity: 934
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 07:55:01 AM

@inrage who is “we”? I do not remember that you participated in the pre-ico yourself. Do you mind to identify yourself?
Why do you not share your txid and bts-account name with us to prove that you did, in fact, buy BlockPay tokens in the pre-ico in 2016? I would be more than happy to confirm, from our side, that you are a valued supporter once you have proven that you bought tokens.

If you did not buy any BlockPay tokens, what is your current motivation for the false and slanderous comments you are posting here?

I do give you credit that you contradict your own claims. First, you ask where the funds are, then you post a link to my posts where I give a detailed breakdown of all corporate funds. They are in bright public and everybody who has any experience in crypto can see them. You seem to be very new in crypto, otherwise, why would you ask?

In comparison to 90% of all other crypto companies (more than 3,000 companies who did an ico), the Payger funds are publicly known and traceable by everyone. If you are really a BlockPay token holder you would know that, right?

Further, I would like to invite you personally to visit us in our office in Munich, Germany so that I can answer all your questions directly in person.

any news?

We will send out our next developer newsletter next Monday, February 5th.

I have also bought 10 BTC of BlockPay tokens after the pre ico. How will token holders be compensated for sitting in a 90% loss after you took down the BlockPay website and started a new project?

BTC IS KING!
inrage

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:33:58 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 04:18:19 PM by inrage

payger is a trademark application by Echo Industries GmbH

https://euipo.europa.eu/eSearch/#details/trademarks/017707142

He redirects Blockpay.ch and www.bitshares-munich.de on Payger.com. All funds minus the ones that already disappeared (details about his stealing are coming soon...) he said "are with the company", which would be Bitshares Munich IVS. He said it is a rebranding, that it is consolidation of brands etc.

That's how he is scamming through talking with forked tongue with a view to liquidating Bitshares Munich IVS and take the assets out, and have payger as legally different entity.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: