Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:45:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Payger - Payment + Messenger  (Read 1845 times)
Kardon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:05:12 PM

the project looks very interesting and promising.
creating a financial platform with secure and fast transactions is necessary and convenient.
when will mobile applications be planned?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inrage

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:14:47 PM

Meet the Payger "chanism youk" team.

Please don't post any misleading/false announcements.

That individual certainly has nothing to do with Hering-payger.

https://appadvice.com/app/payger/1254959745

Again, why is pie777 appetizing payger all the time??
inrage

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:28:20 PM

There were a number of inquiries about a bounty program. Why isn't Christoph Hering responding on this?

He made an announcement for a product causing overreaching hype to some ICO seekers. Yet nothing is backed up. Even if it were not a scam (in some sense), his unprofessionalism in handling tasks is horrible. This is not new to all those who have followed the Blockpay shit show. Christoph Hering is not coming back on the things he had announced. He simply cannot manage a project due to a total lack of capability.
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:30:28 AM

let the shitshow continue  Lips sealed

inrage

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:09:51 PM

https://steemit.com/bitshares/@stevepaterson/payger-scam-christoph-hering-scammer
slater83

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:56:10 PM

It's UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE that this guy has the balls to come with yet another scammy project to this community!! And blatantly showing his face and everything! I mean, if he had a little bit of intelligence left he would at least hire another person to be the public face for his new scam.

If anyone is seriously considering giving this dude a single satoshi then I just have a couple of wisdom pieces for you:

1- "A fool and his money are soon parted"

2- "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me"

Anyways, it's your money, but you've been warned.

And Chris, don't come asking me to reveal my identity, you have what would amount to 5 fucking million dollars (from stolen funds) by now and your father is a lawyer, so it would not by any means be wise for me to reveal my identity. People just don't go out of their way to slander honest entrepreneurs like that. And besides that, you have a proven track record of defrauding countless investors with your previous BlockPay scam.
inrage

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:19:52 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 05:33:53 PM by inrage

So why would the finanzamt (tax authority) be the one in Neubrandenburg? Bitshares Munich and the Herings have/had their domicile in Munich.

It is worth it reading https://steemit.com/payger/@payger/ann-payger-payment-messenger#comments . There he says "... Also, I never opened a business in Mexico. A former business partner had the intention to open a business in Mexico but failed to provide correct contracts, invoices, financial plans or documents.". As a matter of fact the Blockpay office in Mexico existed, and Christoph Hering was directly involved in opening it https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QNoiAYPRu3iG25Dm8rWPUrb-1oOFdc8-/view .

He is a notorious liar, over and over again.

https://ibin.co/3sGXs4vTH2bx.jpg
bestcryptoexistence

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:26:44 PM

This is going to be an absolute heaven for all kinds of shady businesses!
inrage

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:17:38 PM

https://twitter.com/PaygerHQ/status/964095333058908160

He is using the credentials of another person for his purposes. A warning was sent out...
inrage

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:19:17 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 09:31:20 PM by inrage

This is going to be an absolute heaven for all kinds of shady businesses!

What a shady profile https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1853826;sa=showPosts

Where is pie777?  Grin
inrage

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:34:33 AM

Thanks Rodrigo! All those who followed the Blockpay fiasco know that you were always honest and hard working. I am sure nobody ever said a bad word about you.

I hope to be able to join ongoing legal action. I have significant funding for that.

llildur

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:17:38 AM

Well i'm a bagholder of Blockpay and OPENPOS as well, nobody has addressed the concerns about blockpay but Chris and Ken are already promoting new projects how is that possible?   Huh Huh
inrage

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:31:10 PM

How would pie777 know if there is any investigation or not? The authorities have them undisclosed, initial reviews take a lot of time, and until they are brought forward to the prosecutor can take years. This is in particular the case for fraud and unprecedented cases like ICOs. Even the people filing the charges do not get informed about details of the investigation.

Christoph Hering is totally untrustworthy. As with any scam, look for the money trail. What more to say.
callback

Activity: 184

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:20:25 PM

Hering is CEO of Echo Industries, which just re-registered as a GmbH (German form of LLC)

NAME
Echo Industries GmbH
vormals: Echo Industries UG

HANDELSREGISTER
Amtsgericht München HRB 225851

ADRESSE
Lipowskystr. 10 b, D-81373 München
vormals: Lindwurmstr. 65, D-80337 München

GEGENSTAND
Software Entwicklung, Entwicklung verschiedener Unterhaltungs- & Chat Programme für mobile Endgeräte und Webbrowser, sowie deren Vertrieb weltweit; ausgenommen sind solche Aktivitäten, Handlungen oder Geschäfte, die als Unternehmensgegenstand einer staatlichen Genehmigung oder Erlaubnis bedürfen.

Name: Echo Industries GmbH
Anschrift: Lipowskystr. 10 b
Geschäftsführer Christoph Hering
Kapital: €25.000

https://www.northdata.de/Echo+Industries+GmbH,+München/HRB+225851
callback

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:30:52 PM

And he's hanging out on Meetup a lot, luring in more unsuspecting suckers in Munich
https://www.meetup.com/Blockchain-MasterMind/
callback

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:59:29 AM

Hering is personally liable for the whole mess and all damages, everything that happened on behalf of Echo Industries.
It's been a UG before re-registering as a GmbH in Germany, which means the former owners are 100% liable for every business transaction that occurred before they turned it into a LLC.

Are there legal proceedings brought up against him, and if so, under which file number at the prosecutor?

Fraud is very punishable in Germany, especially in Bavaria, they usually don't fuck around very long, if in doubt they just lock the perpetrators up in prison. And fraudsters have a very bad standing in prison, ranking right after pedophiles.
callback

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:19:57 PM

Hello to Everyone

My name is Rodrigo Crespo, ex Co Founder & Chief Marketing Officer of Bitshares Munich and BlockPay. I know that a lot of people know me in person and has seen me in all a lot of past videos and events  of BlockPay.

All of this makes me very dissapointed not only for me , but for the 150 hard working people worldwide wide employees we had and for all the investors for loosing their money because of a person that only wanted all for him. If you need more information , emails messages please let me know and i will upload them to the share link that I will share here , so that you can see some proof, and there is tons and tons of proof that we are using legal against him. Here is the link BELOW!

if anyone wants more information please don't hesitate to write to our lawyer Bernhard  schmeilzl@grafpartner.com

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IB87_KvwhiGV9mWqFVyZoGL5qBGFv2ZS?usp=sharing

Kind Regards

Rodrigo Crespo

This gets ever more rat hole like here, the address of the lawyer mentioned, is right across the street from Echo Industries new business address. Could even be the same building. Whats going on here?

https://www.google.de/maps/place/Radlkoferstraße+2,+81373+München

And then there was a thread on a German forum, which was just 5 hours old and got deleted immediately, but is still in Google cache
https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:YKumY9V0EMQJ:https://coinforum.de/topic/12530-christoph-hering-ceo-of-echo-industries-gmbh/+&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=de&client=safari
callback

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:51:22 PM

How would pie777 know if there is any investigation or not? The authorities have them undisclosed, initial reviews take a lot of time, and until they are brought forward to the prosecutor can take years. This is in particular the case for fraud and unprecedented cases like ICOs. Even the people filing the charges do not get informed about details of the investigation.

Christoph Hering is totally untrustworthy. As with any scam, look for the money trail. What more to say.

There would at least be a file number from the police department working on the case.
If anybody has a file number for the case and the police department in charge, please post it.
callback

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:41:19 PM

There was a deadline for 8. January mentioned in the deleted forum post, still available in Google cache, from correspondence sent by the lawyer, looks pretty legit :

Sehr geehrter Herr Kollege Dr. Hering,

anbei mein Schreiben an den ICO-Abwickler Boesing. Sie haben mein Schreiben diesbezüglich ja bislang ebenfalls ignoriert. Es spricht schon Bände, dass dieses Excrow Agreement scheinbar so ein Staatsgeheimnis ist. Entweder gibt es keines oder Ihr Sohn hat sich nicht daran gehalten. So oder so wird es Ihrer Mandantin BitShares nicht erspart bleiben, das Escrow Agreement zu übermitteln. Entweder an mich oder eben an die Behörden, die ich dann gezwungen bin einzuschalten.

Mit besten kollegialen Grüßen / Best regards

Bernhard Schmeilzl

Rechtsanwalt & Master of Laws (Leicester)

Von: Bernhard Schmeilzl
Gesendet: Freitag, 22. Dezember 2017 16:43
An: 'ronny.boesing@openledger.io' <ronny.boesing@openledger.io>
Cc: 'ronny@ccedk.com' <ronny@ccedk.com>; 'hering + partner | Dr. Wolfgang Hering' <wolfgang.hering@hering-law.de>; 'Chris@bitshares-munich.de' <Chris@bitshares-munich.de>; 'christoph@blockpay.ch' <christoph@blockpay.ch>
Betreff: ICO BitShares Munich - Escrow Agreement
Wichtigkeit: Hoch

LETTER BEFORE ACTION / DEADLINE 8 January 2018

Sehr geehrter Herr Boesing, // dear Mr Boesing,

beachten Sie bitte das beigefügte Anwaltschreiben. // Please note the attached Letter before Action against you.

Bei erfolglosem Fristablauf veranlassen wir ohne weitere Vorankündigung juristische Schritte.  //  Ignoring this letter will lead to immediate legal action against you after expiry of the deadline set therein.

Mit besten Grüßen / Best regards

Bernhard Schmeilzl

Rechtsanwalt & Master of Laws (Leicester)

/webmailer/mail/getinlineimage/uniqueId/16?cid=image002.jpg@01D37024.A0ECE690&folder=lawyer+Schmeilzl

Graf & Partner Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaftsgesellschaft mbB

a German limited liability partnership of German lawyers admitted to the bar, registered with the District Court Munich, Partnership Register Nr. 438, represented by its managing partners Bernhard Schmeilzl and Katrin Groll

Bitte nutzen Sie unsere zentrale Telefonnummer: 0941 463 7070

Please call our central switchboard number: +49 941 463 7070

Büro München | Munich Office:

Radlkoferstr. 2, D-81373 München

Büro Regensburg | Regensburg Office:

Bischof-von-Henle-Str. 2a, D-93051 Regensburg

Tel       +49 (0) 941 463 707-0

Ext       +49 (0) 941 463 707-10

Fax      +49 (0) 941 463 707-99

www.grafpartner.com | www.germanbarristers.com  |  www.crosschannellawyers.co.uk

y6uBaKa

Activity: 261
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:47:49 PM

UFO and google translate reserved for free!  Grin Its joke
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: