Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:56:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SGR Sugar Exchange coin next x100 ?  (Read 477 times)
dr3amb1g (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:56:27 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 02:13:25 PM by dr3amb1g

So i have been searching for altcoins to invest for long term but not too much money.
I found couple of which one of them is SGR coin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2385461.0;all

There was no information about team but by the end of this month they will be releasing team members.

One video on youtube that i found helpful.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M5AC7Gmz5g&t=600s

Also Sugar Exchange and Modulus Global Announce Software Licensing Agreement.

So i find this pretty undervalued coin.

Let's see what you guys think about it.
I Definetly throw some money in it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Riten

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:38:08 PM

Sounds very impressive. I have some tokens that I got through the airdrop.
Thanks for the info.
dr3amb1g (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:47:44 PM

Sounds very impressive. I have some tokens that I got through the airdrop.
Thanks for the info.

You're welcome !  Smiley
ekkoadmiral

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:29:45 PM

So i have been searching for altcoins to invest for long term but not too much money.
I found couple of which one of them is SGR coin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2385461.0;all

There was no information about team but by the end of this month they will be releasing team members.

One video on youtube that i found helpful.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M5AC7Gmz5g&t=600s

Also Sugar Exchange and Modulus Global Announce Software Licensing Agreement.

So i find this pretty undervalued coin.

Let's see what you guys think about it.
I Definetly throw some money in it.

It seems to be a good project. in the video above, he has a clear analysis of what's nice about SGR Sugar Exchange. Maybe this is a good opportunity to invest. It's like what happened with binance

Mevz

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:30:42 PM

I'm one of the believers of their project since the day they release their tokens for Airdrop 1. I'm so excited to see what will happen for the next few months when SGR opens their own exchange. But some are thinking it is a scam because of their anonymous personalities but many are still hoping that's just fud. Its hard to find a project like that with no ICO but have a great believer community.
dr3amb1g (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:10:05 PM

I'm one of the believers of their project since the day they release their tokens for Airdrop 1. I'm so excited to see what will happen for the next few months when SGR opens their own exchange. But some are thinking it is a scam because of their anonymous personalities but many are still hoping that's just fud. Its hard to find a project like that with no ICO but have a great believer community.

I believe it's not scam coin. I also joined their telegram chat, members are quite active.
Well lets see what happen in 6-12 month.
Cart

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:18:53 PM

I think nearly any coin which features a DEX will blossom and bloom. Big days and months ahead.
rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 07:28:52 PM

I would rather investing in 0x instead of a specific dex because it will empower most of the future dex, thus it will be more valuable like ethereum.
Ryoting

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:24:24 PM

I'm a big fan of this token, and I made the video posted above about some of the key features. Too long; didn't watch version would be:

• Quickbooks integration making taxes & LLC accounting & maintenance a breeze
  • Trading bots available & importable
  • "Panic button" to sell all for SGR when the need arises
  • Three different trading views based on experience level
  • TA algorithm helps point out indicators & possible movers
  • Partnered with Modulus Global, who has helped build platforms for Fidelity, and a dozen other stalwarts in traditional trading markets since 1997
  • Less than half the total supply of most exchange coins like BNB & KCS
  • Crypto-venture exchange allowing investment in traditional start-ups not in the crypto space
  • Advanced order types such as One-Cancels-Other, Stop-limits, Trailing stops, etc.
  • Applying for bitlicense which would allow straight fiat-to-crypto purchase a'la Coinbase; no tether needed

Also allows adaptive portfolio customization if you prefer alts in specific sectors, and so forth. Offline multi-wallet integration, and so many other innovations. With all this, they're still on track to release in May. I got on board early, but the price is still insanely low due to airdrop recipients gradually shaking out.
cryptomaster4

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

Crypto Enthusiast | Graphic Designer

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:03:11 PM

I'm also a SGR believer.I'm a participant of 1st and 2nd airdrops and also with sugar exchange telegram community.Sugar will go to the moon after the team announcement.but the future is ahead.their exchanger has to release.I'm always with SGR.

Crypto Since 2017
dr3amb1g (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:10:51 PM

I'm a big fan of this token, and I made the video posted above about some of the key features. Too long; didn't watch version would be:

• Partnered with Modulus Global, who has helped build platforms for Fidelity, and a dozen other stalwarts in traditional trading markets since 1997
  • Crypto-venture exchange allowing investment in traditional start-ups not in the crypto space
  • Advanced order types such as One-Cancels-Other, Stop-limits, Trailing stops, etc.
  • Applying for bitlicense which would allow straight fiat-to-crypto purchase a'la Coinbase; no tether needed

Also allows adaptive portfolio customization if you prefer alts in specific sectors, and so forth. Offline multi-wallet integration, and so many other innovations. With all this, they're still on track to release in May. I got on board early, but the price is still insanely low due to airdrop recipients gradually shaking out.

Nice to meet you Sir! Smiley
That's what im talking about. Well see what may will bring us.
I stringly believe that 2018 year is trading platform years cauze we have such big amount of people realizing crypto now after January hype.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:04:35 PM

I tthink the project has a long way to go before it starts to pull its influence in the space, so many good exchanges in the space though I believe there is need for more exchanges but security comes first whichSUgar exchange need to proof they can guarantee
DerekGT

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:49:04 PM

I don't know if it's x100, but next year it is for sure Smiley
I bought these cheap. The current price is very low at the moment.
Other exchanges have more valuable coin than this and sugar is an exchange too.
antonybrasko

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:03:56 AM

I'm waiting for the release! I keep tokens since November, and I'm not going to sell. although I saw a wild growth and the same wild fall. but it does not break me. but my friends, who sold sugar at $ 0.05, were very upset when they saw the price of $ 1.5) how can you scold the team and the project when it's still several months before the release? I do not understand this)
I, with my team, also plan to do ICO this spring, and now we are working on the issue of team security. since this is really a serious matter.

And all the hayters let go in the ass) The community of sugar will eventually become even stronger!

OAX - REAL WORLD APPLICATION OF DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES - V1
■  Hold your own keys - Liquidity Aggregation - Open and Transparent  ■
■ ■ WebsiteTeamWPTWPProject DeckANNBounty ANN ■ ■
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:14:59 PM

I have around 900 sgr. I saw they were worth 1k in January but didn't sell them. I am not planning to sell them even if I see the price 2k in my balance.
The project seems really solid. But the thing is I don't see any updates from the team.
I am really excited to learn more about the upcoming news. If this exchange works as they said, I think it will be more than 50x. We saw what happened with Kucoin and BNB.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:35:50 PM

I have around 900 sgr. I saw they were worth 1k in January but didn't sell them. I am not planning to sell them even if I see the price 2k in my balance.
The project seems really solid. But the thing is I don't see any updates from the team.
I am really excited to learn more about the upcoming news. If this exchange works as they said, I think it will be more than 50x. We saw what happened with Kucoin and BNB.
You're really funny. Currently coin exchange trends are developing very well so there have been a lot of Exchange recently appeared but not as successful as Binance and Kucoin. So to decide on investing in this project I need to study more because the information about it is quite small.

malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:52:55 PM

To whom it may concern.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trVGUoW-t8U

Watch the video carefully. I have seen professional touch. It was said in telegram channel that professional team will handle the marketing after launch. I sense bull market is ahead and if sgr team can deliver what it promised, I think $10 is very possible, soon
PatrickJk

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:50:45 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 01:45:35 PM by PatrickJk

Last days for enter, White paper and the new website is coming out, Exchange in May.
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406

BAILOUT

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:45:43 PM

You say there is no information about the team, how can you trust it and even invest in it? There is better project called oax and it is much more trustable compared to this project.

PatrickJk

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:32:02 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 07:16:07 PM by PatrickJk

The team is anonymous, but modulus global is working with them, and has confirmed it.
Modulus is a serious company, in the sector since 1997 with huge partnerships. You can trust in Modulus? Yes.

And remember that they have invested a lot of money in this project, without ico.

Oax doesn't have the features that Sugar has, Oax is already pumped on Binance, Oax havent't the partership with Modulus and Oax Exchange isn't coming soon.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: