Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:05:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Face up to reality: The game is over  (Read 2848 times)
bigtitsmomma

Activity: 90
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:32:07 AM

I am not saying its all over ... but the one moth graph is quite depressing

Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:50:43 AM

The game is not over yet if you dont know how the market goes on ever since you can say that is. The market is like roller coaster dont lose hope. Were all upset of this down market recently keep on believing that price will went well soon.
alexflow

Activity: 700
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:59:03 AM

Guys do not get nervous, the Crypto currency will definitely grow, this was already in 2017 four times. but the crypto-currency is growing and growing despite the falls and failures
Walrus1

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:03:48 AM

The development since late December shows very clearly what is happening.

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

Except on every round the dip gets deeper and deeper.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

Face up to reality, the party is over.
if you realize with any financial market the whales, hedgefunds are the market, it doesn't mean it still not viable for the little guy. How did ur 401k do the last eight years, that was the whales
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:02:30 AM
Merited by Anarchist (1)

It's saddening to read that so many people haven't understood BTC yet. I'll give them a hint.

I don't care whether BTC is worth $1,000 or $10,000. I don't give a sh*t. Really. It doesn't change anything. BTC isn't an investment, it's a tool to destroy the old world, and create a new world.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:15:14 PM

A lot of people already state this thing that the game is over and we have to move on and i remember that the price in that time was few hundred bucks from the pump up to a thousand and a lot of people gave up but look what is the price of bitcoin now and it is just keep on going up because of the massive adoption in bitcoin and also it will just repeat the history in the future.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:19:10 PM

I have seen this happen many times in the last couple of years. So i m not in panic instead waiting for the price to rise and also have expectations to see the price raise in the future.I also heard from many experts that bitcoin would rise almost 40 times in the future where it is now.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:35:30 PM

I am not saying its all over ... but the one moth graph is quite depressing

You are looking the chart for only one month. When you check longer than that the story is quite different
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:39:00 PM

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.
What ever happens with the price of bitcoin, i am least bothered about it as i never expected this kind of price in the first place ,when i invested in it and started spending my time dealing with it,i am not looking at bitcoin as a means to make money for now as i am living a good life ,i am interested about the technology behind it and i am waiting for the lightning network to be implemented ,@ joe if you are new to bitcoin,just try to understand the market first,rather than looking for loopholes on how to loose money. Tongue Just come back a few years later and you will still see bitcoin booming and you missing out yet again. Cheesy
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:45:13 PM

I have experienced four big drops since I am into cryptocurrency. After every drop the price raised a lot and it went higher that it was before. I don't think the game is over now

Yeah same situation . When i was came her to the bitcoin has fallen deep price. Thatd why i discourage on it. But my friend incourage me. He said that it was the bitcoin game... the strongest hand will be remain and get huge profit... the weakess will loss her profit..
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 02:45:18 PM

Are you totally serious? That's your mentality? You only base on price? Man get your facts straight. Do some research on the tech and its capabilities.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:55:40 PM

I'd say the game is just getting started. There's so much room for growth because there is so much for adoption.

Once crypto starts being used in the real world, value will increase. If Bitcoin fixes its fundamental problems then it will continue to rise.

linkHA

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:57:40 PM

I don't think so, from a previously has too many people have such a similar comments, your most agree that the bitcoin is a ponzi scheme, so when these people profit, we will lose money, but in fact, in the long term, the bitcoin has been in a rising stage.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Maryverycool

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:18:58 PM

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

I don't think bitcoin will end. Looking back at the development of bitcoin, you'll find that when bitcoin falls, it will soon return to normal after a period of time.
That's pretty normal for bitcoin. We should not panic and patiently hold your bitcoin. It will bring you  profits.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:16:05 AM

Such a downer sentiment. I love that. I can smell the blood on the street. It is time to buy.  Cool

Anyone wondering how I keep ending up with your money should understand a basic principle. You don't get much following the crowd. When people are panic selling like now, I buy. When everyone is buying at any price to keep from missing out, I'm selling. It works in other markets also. I am killing it in the stock market today because of the same kind of panic selling.
This is true for everything in life and no only trading, most of the time people give the same advice over and over again, they are trying to lead you into an average life, but average has never amounted to anything, why I will want to have an average job with low pay? I want more and I'm only going to get it by going against what it is believed by most people, even if I knew nothing about bitcoin I will know it will be a success because most people on the street think is a scam so I know it is not.
Tilbrook007

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:20:14 AM

The market is behaving suspiciously: THAT IS A FACT
izzabel

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:24:11 AM

No the game is not yet over don't be over confidence,the battle start now don't worry it gonna pumps up and up
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:26:57 AM

There has been conspiracy theories or for some this belief that the above statement is true. I however do believe that there might be some truth in all of this especially with how the above is maintained and affected by varying factors of the external forces and internal that we as cryptocurrency users can only muse about. The whales that we are referring to may have an indirect effect on the price but I still do believe that the game is not over and there is a far more complicated process than this on how prices are determined

Y U MAD AT ME
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 08:29:22 AM

I have experienced four big drops since I am into cryptocurrency. After every drop the price raised a lot and it went higher that it was before. I don't think the game is over now

jes well good luck competing with 1600 other cryptocurrencies for attention now, of wich many are build at least with a mission instead of just waste of electricity.

yhnshjka

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:30:47 AM

Everyone's point of view is different. Do you think the game is over because the price has fallen? There are many factors that make the price drop every day, but I think the game will never end as long as Bitcoin is still there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: