Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:15:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Face up to reality: The game is over  (Read 2844 times)
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:31:46 AM

The development since late December shows very clearly what is happening.

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

Except on every round the dip gets deeper and deeper.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

Face up to reality, the party is over.

bitcoin may dropped but honestly blockchain is still in infancy.. so we will still have a lot of development in the future
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 08:34:04 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 07:18:31 PM by KingScorpio

Everyone's point of view is different. Do you think the game is over because the price has fallen? There are many factors that make the price drop every day, but I think the game will never end as long as Bitcoin is still there.

nope bitcoins ponzi scheme is over, those that join into it now end up all losing,

the reasons are obvious,

there are now many other cryptocurrencies seeking attention, and beeing considered respected as value carriers.

additionally bitcoin was just powered by greed of the new investors, not by the acceptance of the businesses that work for money.

regards

coco2018

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:35:57 AM

I truly believe in bitcoins. I believe it is the future of finance and it will forever change how we use money. However, I would say that bitcoins is just a jump off point of sorts and I think governments will just adopt the concepts and frameworks it has laid down. What will happen is that governments will ditch physical paper money and coins and go with cryptocurrency in their own way.
dangwapo311

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:41:55 AM

Sell your bags of Bitcoins and altcoins. I'll be happy to buy them at a discount Smiley If you don't see the true potential of blockchain technology it's your loss, there are soo many problems outside of financial transactions that blockchain can solve.
Yes I agree with you, I will also happily buy their cheap bitcoins that they will sell. Bitcoin is not for the weak hearted and have no patience. When dealing with bitcoin one must understand that things like these is bound to happen and it is perfectly normal. Mostly those who invested and bought little amounts of bitcoins are the ones who always ask that is bitcoin dead whenever the price goes down.
madgtr

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:58:26 AM

We have not even seen a fraction of blockchain technology's potential yet so I think that cryptocurrencies are only just beginning to change economics and finance as we know it.
florinda0602

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:03:12 AM

I truly believe in bitcoins. I believe it is the future of finance and it will forever change how we use money. However, I would say that bitcoins is just a jump off point of sorts and I think governments will just adopt the concepts and frameworks it has laid down. What will happen is that governments will ditch physical paper money and coins and go with cryptocurrency in their own way.

I don't believe that bitcoin will be in a game over situation, it is normal for the price to go up and down but it doesn't mean its game over already.
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:06:22 AM

As for me, the game is just beginning. I'm sure a new uptrend will begin in April, which will bring Bitcoin above $ 20,000.
Even whales need a profit, so they are also interested in the growth of the BTC price and capitalization of the crypto market.

Tilbrook007

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:01:32 AM

I don't believe that bitcoin will be in a game over situation, it is normal for the price to go up and down but it doesn't mean its game over already.

It is far from normal
ostrovagaly

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:27:25 PM

I do not think that the game is over because it's just a short break in the crypto currency. Surely there will still be growth which we are so waiting for.
Antivoid

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:44:14 PM

The speculate game is over temporately, but its time for those people who really get involved into blockchain, its good to do real work now and i think they will gain much for today's effort
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:16:53 PM

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

bitcoin may dropped but honestly blockchain is still in infancy.. so we will still have a lot of development in the future
If you look at the history, you will come to know that there have been major drops in Bitcoin followed by huge jumps than ever before. In 2013, there was a major fall in the coin to 150$ which was followed by double jumps and it had reach to more than 1000$ in few days. The USD-BTC has been changing on average of four percent on days of suspicious activities. So I do not think the game is over yet.
Gabriellefull

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:26:26 PM

I don't think so. As more countries get involved in bitcoin, it is harder for whales to control the price of bitcoins. The game will not end this way, and with more people involved, its price will recover in the next two months, which is not difficult for bitcoin.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 08:07:48 PM

i dont think so some whales sell when the price is high for profit because they already know what will happen in bitcoin when sudden price rise there will always a price correction and they are just waiting for the right time to buyback its always happen in bitcoin

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:13:06 PM

Crypto is not over. It is just a wave now when the market is down but I am confident that soon the market will recover and the prices will go back at normal
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:25:06 PM

I don't think that the reality would be 'The game is over'. Bitcoin has had numerous drops before, but it has always recovered and gone even higher. It should be going up again this time as well. Buying in the dips would be the wisest thing to do, as you'll see btc going up again soon.
cordlesslake

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:29:47 PM

I do not agree on the end of cryptocurrencies. Whenever prices fall there is always someone talking about panic sales. However, every time there is a recovery.
PatronRH

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:33:15 PM

I don't think that is really the scenario we are in a loop I guess I'm not really sure of the initial cinditions yet what im sure of is that every begining of the year the price drops so people start buying more the demand goes up and so the price then people start to sell so the price goes down and we go again and again and again I don't really think it is about the big whales.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:09:09 PM

The game...So if somebody takes cryptocurrency something like the game, he will be a loser. I suppose those who are seriously dealing with BTC do not think so.
Loveaaronbaby

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:13:13 PM

I don't think the game is over now, as more and more people are involved in bitcoin, these people know more about bitcoin, and now it's hard for whales to control the price of bitcoin. If you think the game is about to end, your best bet is to sell your bitcoins now. And I'm buying bitcoin right now.
DAOfan

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:33:33 PM

There is nothing wrong with being defensive during bear markets. However, I do not even think the whales have any idea the possibilities bitcoin might hold. Despite how much they talk about how it is the future of currency, how many of those whales do you think really and truly believe that?

Let the whales sell. We need a more decentralized currency anyway for bitcoin to truly be trusted worldwide. We also need to get more people to hold so that the value of bitcoin can be more stable. Prices will never be stable with whales holding so much bitcoin.

Meet IP Exchange. Distributed network layer.
Join IPSX Token Sale  ─── 『 https://ip.sx/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: