Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:29:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Face up to reality: The game is over  (Read 2848 times)
eolitic

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:44:02 PM

i completely disagree with this post. i have just read the information in one of the most serious telegram channel about crypto, it is about big crypto players expanding their positions of bitcoin futures. According to Commodity Futures Trading Commission the number of new contracts for bitcoin futures increased from 6261 to 6322. so don't let these fudding people fool you. maybe this very author of the thread is planning to make a nice profit on your desperate try to save your money.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:52:05 PM

i sincerely disagree with you on this my friend, the game is surely not over yet. just like other years where bitcoin fell and rose back with speed of light, same will happen again and we will all watch this happen with our eyes open. make sure you have enough bitcoin then
AfterTheFork

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:58:01 PM

There are every reason to be scared and worried about the crypto world and thinking that the game is over is completely understandable, the market will recover with time, slow and gradually, but the bull will return

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
AfterTheFork

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:59:26 PM

There are every reason to be scared and worried about the crypto world and thinking that the game is over is completely understandable, the market will recover with time, slow and gradually, but the bull will return

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:23:43 PM

would you be there picking up bottles?
Tilbrook007

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:42:05 AM

Maybe the game has just started: Some positive news will propel the market
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:09:01 AM

The development since late December shows very clearly what is happening.

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

Except on every round the dip gets deeper and deeper.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

Face up to reality, the party is over.
Yes I'm facing reality no the game is not over it is still keep fighting what ever happened in life so far bitcoin will going to survive soon

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:32:06 AM

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

There are saying said that "a winner never quits and a quitter never win"so that same also my faith about the bitcoin,as long as the cryptocurrency is still there,i believe that all things problem now in crypto world is temporary,and blockchain would come up a big solution to resolve all this things in a right direction,therefore this saying that we must accept the facts the party is over,is not in my vocabulary,because until now i still hoping,that bitcoin investment will be  the answer of all our prayers.

aditya6997

Activity: 198

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:25:41 AM

There's a lot of uncertainty about bitcoin. Just don't invest that you can't afford to lose.
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:28:46 AM

Why there is such a panic, as if there has never been a drop before, the price may be never that high but it will rise for sure
elkafee79

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:31:50 AM

I have experienced four big drops since I am into cryptocurrency. After every drop the price raised a lot and it went higher that it was before. I don't think the game is over now

yes, I think so mate. decrese and increase in cryptocurrency is normal. dont be panic, it will rise soon.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 04:32:05 AM

Bitcoin remained always in fluctuations and surges and every surge take it up so wait for few weeks more and again you will see the new market records.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:38:57 AM

I think in all markets there are boom and bust cycles but because this bear cycle was so long and huge, I also am wondering if this crypto market will boom again or will it just flatline slowly into oblivion? The only thing that makes me feel we might boom again is because of the technology that is being used in a wide variety of businesses now both fintech and mainstream. If more and more normal peeps like me get interested in the technology and want to back it, then I think we might see the real boom from the masses, instead of just the speculators.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
egtrader

Activity: 247
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:40:23 AM

mmmmm let me tell u i start to sell all my cash money and buy altcoin i didnt believe in cash any more after start the eco war between usa and china usd will drop hard and the people will make sure they cant trust at paper money any more
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:41:14 AM

There is no game over on this play because as long as the big whales will earn a lot of money thru pump and dump then the game is always on. I believed that the big whales are manipulating the market that after they pump the price they will dump it and once the price become cheap they will buy it again. This is the reality that we should accept that anything can be manipulated specially if money is involve.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:45:28 AM

Well that is the game in this market i think the wales will probably a winner here because some of the newbies in this field always fear and end up becoming a panic seller they always contributed to the dump but for sure you will not lose your money if you have proper knowledge and holding is the best thing to do and right timing is needed because wales is always using this advantage.
Lordas

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:41:03 AM

Well that is the game in this market i think the wales will probably a winner here because some of the newbies in this field always fear and end up becoming a panic seller they always contributed to the dump but for sure you will not lose your money if you have proper knowledge and holding is the best thing to do and right timing is needed because wales is always using this advantage.

Imagine - you are super extra smart investor and have bought BTC at 19'000... What knowledge can help you to get out at least safe?
Second - if you are smart investor you understand that money flow out, and no inflow, what it means - lower price. So you have only three options - get what you can get and get out, wait, or buy more and wait...
Problem with waiting is that there is no good news - more regulations, open identity, scalability, competition, inflation, etc. 

I believe that crypto future is bright, but even today's prices are stupid (despite that I have some bought at 11'500), and all get to normal somewhere at 1500-3000 USD per BTC. All this market is based on expectations only, that's bad way. We should be based on technology. Money should be earn on additional value and mining not speculation
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:46:10 AM

It is just a price correction because of the last year very long time bull run. It is normal on every market like this. Let's trust on the blockchain, everything will be okay. Keep believing because Bitcoin is have a future, just hold and keep learning the technology behind cryptocurrency.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 05:12:34 PM

I can understand OPs situation but still, I would beg to differ with his opinion. I agree that it was the big whales who tried to gain profits and en-cash the opportunity but that disrupted the cycle of Bitcoin and thus we are facing this uncertainty for a comparatively higher period. However, I am optimistic about the future and I believe that we will see a recovery in the price from this month and I also believe that price will hit a fresh all-time high level in this year itself.
aditya6997

Activity: 198

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:24:31 AM

Yeah I think so!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: