Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:24:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Face up to reality: The game is over  (Read 2848 times)
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:42:15 PM

The development since late December shows very clearly what is happening.

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

Except on every round the dip gets deeper and deeper.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

Face up to reality, the party is over.
I don't think the party is over. Even if the value of bitcoin drops big. It always comes back. And everytime a big dip come i buy some bitcoin. And when the value of bitcoin pump again. I got some huge earnings.

campbell.box

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:01:36 PM

In the world of cryptocurrency, there is no such thing as an encrypted currency.

Learn to keep a cool head when the market falls!

The market always has the opportunity to rebound from the bottom, also must grasp the opportunity, can survive here!
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:54:51 PM

I believe that bitcoin as the financial future and forever will change the way we use money. But bitcoin is just a jumping point and I think the government will only adopt the concepts and frameworks that have been implemented. Cool
alex massi

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:18:42 PM

Not necessarily true frankly speaking, your point of view is very logical but cryptocurrency has always known severe drops but the price raised back again and increased in value so you can't really know what's happening but I ensure you its not the end.
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:23:09 PM

I believe that bitcoin as the financial future and forever will change the way we use money. But bitcoin is just a jumping point and I think the government will only adopt the concepts and frameworks that have been implemented. Cool

indeed we must believe that in the future bitcoin will grow as it once was when the price reached high, because where the high bitcoin development then btc users will increase, because the addition of bitcoiners that greatly influence the progress and growth of bitcoin in the future, so we must believe that in the future btc will be more advanced and developing.
edjames

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:34:48 PM

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

You make it sound like a type of pyramid scheme, with whales at the top being the only ones that can make money, but this isn't necessarily true. If someone buys in the dip, they can still make a profit. I understand your point about ever diminishing returns, however, an uptick of 10% is still an uptick of 10%.

venlo

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:44:31 PM

There are every reason to be scared and worried about the crypto world and thinking that the game is over is completely understandable, the market will recover with time, slow and gradually, but the bull will return
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:24:07 PM

I think the game of bitcoin could never be over because whales could never be the reason for the deflation of valuation, valution is entirely the function of number of user , the higher the number of investors, greater will be the valuation and the root cause behind the deflation of valuation is the government that is continuously saying that those guys are not responsible for any kind of loses regarding bitcoin and moreover the media is negatively publicising about bitcoin and this is the reason why people are hesitating in investing into bitcoin and thus the valuation is deflating so in my opinion the bitcoin is very sustainable crypto currency and the game of bitcoin could never be over.
Lannie25

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:19:57 PM

Face up to reality we are not a kid anymore, just grow up and not all the time we can play around,
time passed by so fast and everything in this world is changing so learn how to deal with it because as of now money can manipulate everything and money is the most needed of humans to survive.
Danglen1010

Activity: 230
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:47:28 PM

In this statement that face up to reality, the game is over have a meaning that be matured enough to handle things with your own and especially in terms of business just be open minded.
vnnbot

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:00:04 PM

Of course, the game is not over, it's too early to talk about it. We saw growth after correction, some coins increased by more than 50%. Growth is not instantaneous.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:20:51 PM

Yes, big holders/whales really affect the market of cryptocurrency and that is even happening in the current economy. Few families/people are actually own the the big part of the asset of a certain country. For us beginners who trusted the technology (blockchain) then we just have to continue working on our butt for the trusted project we are in. I'm sure we going to have our reward and will continue to go up to the ladder of this crypto world.
Choy13

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:06:33 PM

Who says its over. The game is still not over man. Think about what you said. Bitcoin is where the price had to drop and it has recovered very well. Bitcoin will make a way out to have the numbers back again. Just trust the bitcoin.
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:14:42 PM

This days we encounter drops followed by drops again, and  I think it is just normal it only says that the system is working 100% and maybe  that day no trading, buying and selling happened they just hold there token or coins.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Melvin Narag

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:18:14 PM

I have experienced four big drops since I am into cryptocurrency. After every drop the price raised a lot and it went higher that it was before. I don't think the game is over now

Well said, my friend. The game is definitely not over at all. I, like you, have seen a lot of occasions where the price of Bitcoin had a drop and it has recovered very well. It is no different now. BTC is in good health, that's for sure.

I believe it so, that Bitcoin will still go on and make progress even we experience dip periods, its how you play now with your Bitcoin if you surrender now someone will start to play and buy your Bitcoin that you let go and they will play it well, because they know its potential and they will not give up like you do.
Saritelli

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:21:39 PM

No it is not! Even bitcoin now was at the very low price,i believe that it will rise up and grow again,on the bitcoin future we will see the great development. Actually the price of the bitcoin today is the great opportunity those people who want to earn more profits,it is the right time to buy.

I fully agree, I am sure that soon we will see a good price increase. Everyone who believes in bitcoin should buy and wait. Just keep your coins, guys, the price will please you in the future.
BarlowHayden

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:36:07 AM

I think like many others it's going to fall more (perhaps even to 6k).  There's no way it's the end though.  I suspect it'll recover... over a long period of time when people start to get impatient and sell their coins.
Lizzardis

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:43:51 AM

I personally don't panic that much. We have dips every year as well as new peaks in price. Dip today is long, but price is ok, there is some space to grow even this year.
kiemponxs

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:55:27 AM

I think the game is not over yet, although now the whales are starting to sell bitcoins and beginners start buying them, but the whales will buy their bitcoin back when the price is much cheaper than now, and this is not the case now but it's always like this every year, so I'm sure the game has not done.

Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:01:27 AM

The game still continues because there are still people who feed the whales. They buy the dip so much that they don't know how it will greatly benefit the whales. I am very lucky that I do not invest my money in bitcoin because it is really o risky. To that end, the value of bitcoin will continue to be like an ecosystem in which the source for the cycle are those who buys in the great dips.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: