Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:41:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Face up to reality: The game is over  (Read 2835 times)
bdbabiak77

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:13:36 PM

The development since late December shows very clearly what is happening.

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

Except on every round the dip gets deeper and deeper.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

Face up to reality, the party is over.

Nailed it! Don't disturb the sleeping children though, dreaming of lambos on moons.....

Whale makes no money if you wake children.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
collision00

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:31:07 PM

Outrageous individuals on the two sides of the fence. By and by I do think we've practically observed the finish of hazardous bitcoin value development. I think like numerous others it will fall all the more (maybe even to 6k). Its absolutely impossible it's the end however. I presume it'll recuperate... over an extensive stretch of time when individuals begin to get eager and offer their coins. There's not a considerable measure of benefit in the present market IMO, not in bitcoin at any rate. I simply wish everything was decoupled, I can't stand all coins being fixing to the cost of BTC.
angchosenone

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:35:47 PM

There is nothing amiss with being guarded amid bear markets. Be that as it may, I don't think the whales have any thought the conceivable outcomes bitcoin may hold. In spite of the amount they discuss how it is the fate of money, what number of those whales do you think truly and genuinely trust that?
kornilovatur

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:36:15 PM

I will be happy to buy a  lot of bitcoins at every dip. I am sure that there are many other people like me who are looking for such opportunities, so game is still on.
TaxiKorento

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:07:43 AM

You should face the reality that bicoin still strong as of now bitcoin got high price and popularity everyone  wants to have bitcoin.
nikiforovil

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:09:54 AM

Just one month before , I doubled my money with ETH. You just need to make right choices now to make money with crypto.
OscarWatson3213

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:13:51 AM

I truly believe in bitcoins. I believe it is the future of finance and it will forever change how we use money.I think that cryptocurrencies are only just beginning to change economics and finance as we know it.
filippovkan

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:15:50 AM

There is lot of money to be made in crypto in my opinion. However, it has to be done with alt coins now instead of bitcoins.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:42:15 AM

If someone thinks that the game is over, he can leave it. We will continue to play. Bitcoin is still a moderate risk, but it can still grow and develop. Altkoins do not have similar bitcoin problems at all, it is in any case the future of the crypto currency. Therefore, I see no reason to leave the world of crypto-currencies now.
Bisma14

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:46:29 AM

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

I'm still convinced the party will continue, crypto is not over and crypto can still continue to grow and will also be more popular.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 04:31:50 AM

If someone thinks that the game is over, he can leave it. We will continue to play. Bitcoin is still a moderate risk, but it can still grow and develop. Altkoins do not have similar bitcoin problems at all, it is in any case the future of the crypto currency. Therefore, I see no reason to leave the world of crypto-currencies now.

I don't think the game is over. It has been six months now since the all time high and there are many people who bought in the hype and holding or maybe they sold already but will buy back again. This is the reason why a trader or even investor would consider cutting loss and buy back lower so that they can still preserve their capital. When the market will go bullish, the lose that has has been incurred will be easily gained back. If one wasn't able to sell when the price is still high then he can buy more so that he can average down.

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:36:15 AM

This is the game of the whales because they are the ones that controls it but it doesn't mean the game is over. These price manipulators will later buy again when the price favorable to them is reached so the game is still on. If all the bitcoin investors decides not to buy the cryptocurrency anymore, then the game will surely over. 
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:42:04 AM

it just a rumors right? if this is real what is the proof that tell about this Is real, and I think that will be alright if the whales want to sell their bitcoin because they will regret it in the future after bitcoin be the global currencies the price of bitcoin will rising up to the moon

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
eduardoabordo

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:41:10 AM

People usually encapsulate themselves in a shell to hide from the things which they can't bear to accept. do not hate your self face it the reality and begin a new journey.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:46:55 AM

The party is over, how?Huh Price goes down and we all begin to think that is the end. Btc has always been volatile and so this isn't anything new. I don't think the party is over bro

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 08:57:44 AM

I don't see it as a game over rather the decline trends is an opportunity for those that has strong mind for investment to do so because definitely Bitcoin along side other altcoins will start appreciating in value in no time.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:10:07 AM

I see that it was posted half year ago and it's so funny. Every second months some people screaming in panic that Bitcoin is dying... And I just sit and waiting for another pump waves.
Scavagers

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:11:12 AM

Actually, these whales are the biggest market players and they can manipulate a currency's price through their knowledge and their wealth. They took advantage of small fish (refers to small traders) for their benefit. I hope there would be equal treatment here in cryptocurrency world because whales keep on getting rich while small fish struggle to earn. Hodlers are just hoping for a pump but they do not know that whales anticipated that and they can easily make money out of any situation.
doublecoins

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:24:55 AM

Bitcoin died many times and wake-up with raising prices so when market is down trend we see these statements
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:32:11 AM

Actually, these whales are the biggest market players and they can manipulate a currency's price through their knowledge and their wealth. They took advantage of small fish (refers to small traders) for their benefit. I hope there would be equal treatment here in cryptocurrency world because whales keep on getting rich while small fish struggle to earn. Hodlers are just hoping for a pump but they do not know that whales anticipated that and they can easily make money out of any situation.
And this is really the reality. Therefore nothing that we do here and we just accept what is happening. Let's assume that if we do not go with the whales we will not get a big profit. Hold on and buy at a cheap price just in case the price of bitcoins has increased will we recover from all our losses.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: