Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:42:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Face up to reality: The game is over  (Read 2836 times)
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:32:38 AM

The development since late December shows very clearly what is happening.

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

Except on every round the dip gets deeper and deeper.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

Face up to reality, the party is over.
You are the one who is stupid to say that bitcoin is over just because the price or the value of bitcoin is decreasing. I think you are so new into this type of investment to have that kind of thinking.  Don't you even know that bitcoin is very volatile? Also, there are really seasons or period of time where the bitcoin has really a low price. Don't come here when bitcoin's price increase we are certain about that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
htsz_da12

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:33:42 AM

I have to face reality, BTC prices all the way down, down from the highest position of the $20000 to more than $5000, a serious shortage of market confidence, this is also why the price has been rise will not come up.

joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:51:30 AM

I have to face reality, BTC prices all the way down, down from the highest position of the $20000 to more than $5000, a serious shortage of market confidence, this is also why the price has been rise will not come up.

Maybe not too soon but it will happen, the market is volatile and the sway can't be predicted easily, its a weekend again, so maybe those who needs money are cashing out not and will come back the next day, people in this business are already immune with current events they actually playing with the wild market and risking their fate with what bitcoin brings them, if you have your balls then you can go and play but if not and you are just looking for easy money, then forget about it this is not the right time for dealing with short trade its a good time to collect and hold.
cuteboy2016k

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:55:16 AM

The game is just started only, don't upset of the current bitcoin price situation, every markets have a corrections,bitcoin and crypto currency is currently in correction module and more peoples are manipulating the price,I think price will go like this until end of this year, I strongly believe bitcoin and crypto currency have great future and strong support from the world.I am just hodl until 2020.let see
xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:22:24 AM

Sell your bags of Bitcoins and altcoins. I'll be happy to buy them at a discount Smiley If you don't see the true potential of blockchain technology it's your loss, there are soo many problems outside of financial transactions that blockchain can solve.
hahahha you are right mate if the OP wants to sell his bitcoins or satoshi and alt coins let him be it will not be our loss it will be his loss. I know soon the market will recover the dip so I will keep holding and I will not listen to this issue .

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
19nataliya12

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:39:50 AM

Gentlemen: THE GAME ONLY BEGINS !!! all waiting for the mark of resistance and then a rapid jump up left a little bit my dear))) only a couple of months and it will be more than 15 000 dollars. !!! THIS IS FACT!
Artika51

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:11:10 AM

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

I do not think bitcoin will end and bitcoin can still survive, bitcoin will grow and will still be the best coin, and with it bitcoin has not yet finished.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:15:12 AM

I have experienced four big drops since I am into cryptocurrency. After every drop the price raised a lot and it went higher that it was before. I don't think the game is over now
Dumps are normal in every market, not only in cryptocurrency market  but also in some market, like stock market. Cryptocurrencies are very volatile, price of every cryptocurrency is changing every seconds and it can affected by just some news or fake news.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:25:18 AM

Well, seeing the title and looking the name of the OP, any old member will surely knows that this freightjoe always share his negative minds about bitcoin, whether it is  a FUD, bad news, fake news, etc. I dont know why he did it a lot, maybe he gains profit from panicked people by doing this. Anyone who fell into her/his trap surely an idiot. I remind you guys.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:12:30 PM

I have experienced four big drops since I am into cryptocurrency. After every drop the price raised a lot and it went higher that it was before. I don't think the game is over now
Dumps are normal in every market, not only in cryptocurrency market  but also in some market, like stock market. Cryptocurrencies are very volatile, price of every cryptocurrency is changing every seconds and it can affected by just some news or fake news.
It's not just cryptocurrecy  have cricis and it's normal in market exchange, there are times of dump and pump. No matter what happened we also face the reality, and the reality game connot be over if we still breath. Don't lose hope and ignore those negative issue's.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:26:14 PM

It's all about numbers and benefits. Because we have entered the crypto world. You can not think it's easier for whales. The pope's strategy works only short-term. If you've sold your coin and your coin up after you sold, you have to accept the fact. And you do not get a big enough profit. Because crypto coin is hard to guess.  Smiley
adjong

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:31:44 PM

for me the speculate game is over temporarily, but it's time for those people who really get involved into blockchain,as long as bitcoin is still alive then theres a big chance for us to earn ,dont lost hope, have faith instead.The chances of big players keeping BTC value high is very slim, keeping it low on the other hand with FUD like we saw with the SEC scare is likely.
domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:34:35 PM

Yes of course the fact that we have done, we must accept. Although it is good or bad. Because sometimes the fact that we are doing alone. So we have to accept that fact.
markk94

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:36:17 PM

Well, for me the game will still continue because of i believe with this blockchain technology and the crypto itself. Your opinion kinda valid because it is logical. But, you know what? there are many ways to think logically. Sometime, thinking logically doesn't help when the fact/ truth hits you hard.
Gummybear67

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:52:03 PM

As I've said again and again, this is just normal because Everything in this world has its own ups and downs so the game is not over, cryptocurrency will overcome this kind of problem just dont lose hope 😊
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:54:10 PM

You are the one who is stupid to say that bitcoin is over just because the price or the value of bitcoin is decreasing. I think you are so new into this type of investment to have that kind of thinking.  Don't you even know that bitcoin is very volatile? Also, there are really seasons or period of time where the bitcoin has really a low price. Don't come here when bitcoin's price increase we are certain about that.
There can be different point of views and misconceptions when it comes not only to Bitcoin but also to cryptocurrencies as a whole. It normally happens specially when you lack knowledge about its nature, and on how to manage its risks. It's very important to be aware and be more updated as to how this technology works, and I believe that the game is not over yet because each passing day its demand is increasing and more investors are participating in its field. I know that there will be more challenges that we might encounter but with strong faith and support, we can all survive.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
cmaxwell

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:16:40 PM

no game is over, the game has just started for those that can see into the future. every investment has its own peak period and the downtime. this is not the first time that the market will not be encouraging but in the later day it will definitely pick up. there is always a decision time for everyone and every investment.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:30:28 PM

There can be different point of views and misconceptions when it comes not only to Bitcoin but also to cryptocurrencies as a whole. It normally happens specially when you lack knowledge about its nature, and on how to manage its risks. It's very important to be aware and be more updated as to how this technology works, and I believe that the game is not over yet because each passing day its demand is increasing and more investors are participating in its field. I know that there will be more challenges that we might encounter but with strong faith and support, we can all survive.
Although this game is not over yet but we should also consult and respect the opinion of this guy, that means that what he says has some very accurate views, we can not deny that every time a bitcoin is pumped up, then it will fall deeper and more serious than the previous times. Until a certain time, when all investors, it can be said that the big whales on the market feel bored and have enough profit, the game will end, bitcoin will never come back, maybe this does not happen now but it will come in the future, this guy's opinion may be a reminder for us to have a backup plan.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
cryptokingdom

Activity: 236

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 01:45:30 PM

If you are really certain that the game is over you are not suppose to be here is bitcointalk forum. Before you conclude that the game is over and spread FUD, take time and go through history, check the market chart of at least five years. Study the trend before you can conclude.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Yeahnoh

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:00:50 PM
Merited by RodeoX (3)

Lol our reality is that the game isn't over. Go ahead and sell, more for us  Grin I don't get why people are acting as if this is the first dip we've experienced lmao. After this we will see what happens

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: