Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:54:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Face up to reality: The game is over  (Read 2837 times)
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:21:19 AM

The development since late December shows very clearly what is happening.

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

Except on every round the dip gets deeper and deeper.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

Face up to reality, the party is over.
Be optimistic in a way. Yes, whales maybe selling their loads of loads of Bitcoins into different trading sites. you may expect the rise before the year ends where the hype is in there.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:27:28 AM

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

Be optimistic in a way. Yes, whales maybe selling their loads of loads of Bitcoins into different trading sites. you may expect the rise before the year ends where the hype is in there.
Its not about optimism, after every drop, little or huge some people start to wrote all sort of things about the end of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I`m here for years, believe me when I say I saw so many similar threads that
we can`t count them even if we want to do that.
Let him dump his coins, some of us will buy it and hold it. How op is wrong is visible:
Where is price now, look at the bottom from last year, then from year before, then from two years before. What to say more on this, this guy have golden fish memory, he doesn`t remember the time after top in December and how everything came to that point.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
PIR

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:41:38 AM

You said that's reality, even bitcoin have low value, that's happen already, 'the whales' manipulate the price of altcoins since bitcoin begin popular, just accept the reality that many of businessman need profit in this crypto world.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
dohh

Activity: 332
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:45:28 AM

You realize only time whales win is people selling to them.  If Hodlers start to outnumber the whales its going to hurt the whales.

Everytime the dip happens the hodlers control increase.

Whales almost never play on buying shares from people at currectrate. They bet on gathering assets in early phase of monetary scheme. Which BTC is.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:52:06 AM

You said that's reality, even bitcoin have low value, that's happen already, 'the whales' manipulate the price of altcoins since bitcoin begin popular, just accept the reality that many of businessman need profit in this crypto world.

True, whales manipulate the prices of bitcoin most especially because now that it has become popular, more and more people and businessmen and women are getting into crypto investing a lot from their savings account and some of their hard earned money. And with the price dip, they can actually buy a lot of bitcoin from the very low price currently.
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:01:52 AM

Naahh, Its not over maybe you lose trust on BTC but there are still many people who are supporting cryptoworld because they trust it and they clearly understand the use and purpose of it in the future. Some of the people I know who lose trust on BTC because they buy BTC on its high peak and then after that they lose they hope because of the price deep but it still too early to give up and sell your shares always think of its purpose and also think that if you invested on BTC its a long term investment not a trading.
Fbi_babs

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:26:23 AM

The game is still not over. Btc is just fluctuating a little bit. Just give it some time and it will rise up again just like any ither
That's true my friend, this fluctuation has been happening over the years now and its sure Bitcoin is coming back big. Just hodl all the way.
kennyle167

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:32:43 AM

I think the game is not over , although now the whales are starting to sell bitcoins and beginners start buying them, but the whales will buy their bitcoin back when the price is much cheaper than now, and this is not the case now but it's always like this every year, so I'm sure the game has not done.
amila_cs

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 11:43:11 AM

It is true that the big players are manipulating the price by creating FUD and HOMO. But I dont think this game is over. BTC has so much potential. So even if you are a big whale and market manipulator why do you settle with a small profit when you can go after big ones

WONO

⇐ ● WONO is a Decentralized P2P-platform for exchange or rent of  any assets and services without currency and taxation expenses ● ⇒

○ ○ ○  WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ○ ○  ○
Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:51:52 AM

No, its not! It is a trend, thats why we should be used to it. Use to face that there are times to drop and time to grow... There’s always time for everything thats the reality.
Johnny_ric0

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:54:08 AM

Come on guys, the party is not over yet, probably never will be, but it is time to pay the bills for sure:)
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:57:15 AM

It’s actually hibernation period. Let’s relax while things work their way back to normal where conditions will be very favorable again. High prices always result from lower prices. Things go back the way they were.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
chelle5

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:04:48 PM

If you think that the game is over why don't sell what you have and leave crypto, don't make others to feel uncomfortable. We believe in crypto that one of this days the son rises again.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
DemiGodKaido

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:19:34 PM

We all know that it is just a fall down. Sometimes in life we experience falling but that doesn’t mean that it is the end of your life. Just like bitcoin, it price just fall really low but that doesnt mean that it will be the end of bitcoin. We all know that the coin in crypto it goes up and down. So I believe that later on the bitcoin will rise soon.
Amokomowo2005

Activity: 140

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 12:34:32 PM

The game is not over, bitcoin will surmounted this obstacle, it's expected to happen due to fud or manipulations cause by a group of people to have gain...

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
classictee

Activity: 238

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 12:54:48 PM

It cant be over now, it will be okay in due time, btc is here to stay and many people will just join the train in future..

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:22:23 PM

I believe that the cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin and ethereum are in a transformation in this year. This will be a major transformation that change the networks operations from PoW to modified PoS. We need to face up that reality.
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:25:30 PM

I am sure that it is time have not come to be chapter is closed yet.there is a fluctuations in the market & price is going down .but it will coming soon with the more strength to grow up.
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:26:01 PM

Outrageous individuals on the two sides of the fence. By and by I do think we've practically observed the finish of hazardous bitcoin value development. I think like numerous others it will fall all the more (maybe even to 6k). Its absolutely impossible it's the end however. I presume it'll recuperate... over an extensive stretch of time when individuals begin to get eager and offer their coins. There's not a considerable measure of benefit in the present market IMO, not in bitcoin at any rate. I simply wish everything was decoupled, I can't stand all coins being fixing to the cost of BTC.
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:30:44 PM

Its not about optimism, after every drop, little or huge some people start to wrote all sort of things about the end of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I`m here for years, believe me when I say I saw so many similar threads that
we can`t count them even if we want to do that.
Let him dump his coins, some of us will buy it and hold it. How op is wrong is visible:
Where is price now, look at the bottom from last year, then from year before, then from two years before. What to say more on this, this guy have golden fish memory, he doesn`t remember the time after top in December and how everything came to that point.
You we're right. Me also i have been here for years im just really bringing some positive things for them. almost yearly we do have this kind of threads ranging from January to August. most of them are panicking from the dip/ bloodbath.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: