Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:43:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Face up to reality: The game is over  (Read 2846 times)
mangoleaf

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:11:36 PM

This is barely a crash,  Bitcoin will end up going over 50k at the end of the year.
Calligiato

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 08:34:08 PM

We are in the cycle. i believe we will be smiling on these days...
Sampson7

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:58:06 PM

There is a relationship between's a digital money cost and the quantity of it's clients. At the point when whales are offering, costs are going down, incidentally, yet the quantity of clients is expanding (in light of the fact that they purchase a great deal of little pieces) and over the long haul it will prompt high cost once more. Imho.
Ikpirijor7

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:04:02 PM

I have encountered four major drops since I am into digital currency. After each drop the cost raised a great deal and it went higher that it was previously. I don't thoroughly consider the amusement is presently
Balayashi

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:07:38 PM

The whales slowly dumping btc is not a bad thing, bad is when they do major dumps...a slowly one is good for the market and allows a more decentralized possession of the coins by other parties
Shame_Game

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:15:57 PM

I agree that the game is just starting. Those who stay in the game will receive a very attractive prize in the form of bitcoin value growth in tens and hundreds of times. I am absolutely sure of this development.
PAKYU

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:20:04 PM

they want us to think like that. when most of people sell of ( i think we are there ) bull market is coming again.
Caxton10

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 09:27:11 PM

The development since late December shows very clearly what is happening.

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

Except on every round the dip gets deeper and deeper.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

Face up to reality, the party is over.
If party is over means ''the end of bitcoin'', then no, the party is not yet over. From what i hear banks cannot bear to work with bitcoin due to its volatality. Hence the price is dropping so as to stabilize the market in order for banks to work with bitcoin and some other altcoin.
yesyoupump

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 09:32:54 PM

I can agree about market manipulation but, before the price, you are investing in a product and if you don't like the product you will suffer a lot because price movement.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
DreezHoly

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:43:32 PM

These are pure words of a non believer, before getting into cryptocurrency we all knew the risks, and the volatility of the market, the fact that that coming to effect only is just what is expected, it will take time but the market will recover, just show a little patience
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:48:11 PM

There is no game for me. I am not playing with my bitcoins. I am holding them for long term.
Those who don't believe might call it a game or a gamble or something like that.
eolitic

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:05:53 PM

another thread connected to the end of the game)) we are witnessing another dump of the market, that's it. Crypto market like stock market is cyclic. So I suggest you to stop whining and decide what you want to do: to buy and hold or to sell everything and run away)) I am staying))
iagyei259

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:08:39 PM

The reality is that bitcoin has not behaved like this since it creation. We have seen this in 2014 where bitocins seems to turn shit coin but later raised and  has since come this far.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 10:09:38 PM

The development since late December shows very clearly what is happening.

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

Except on every round the dip gets deeper and deeper.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

Face up to reality, the party is over.
The only time I'll consider the game to be over is when I see that the activity has stopped on the boards or in the exchange. But as long as there is an up and down trend, the game is still on. Doesn't matter if it's a crash, doesn't matter if it's a recovery, what matters is there is movement. It will just depend on the player how he will play the game.

Quesito

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:13:46 PM

It is not yet over,we might in dip now but i know that the next few days we are already in increasing position.I will still hold mine and wait until the good price come.
lukeclick

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:52:44 PM

I don't think its over just yet, and the reality to face is that , The market will comeback stronger than it is now, and those patient enough to wait will be the ones to gain from this, it might be over for the weak hearted and the none believers but for those who know what BTC is, Understands it and believes in it will stick i it for as long as possible
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:53:40 PM

The game is not over yet, and i am more than confident in that it will never happen, at least, not in a near future. So wait a little bit more and you will see everything coming back again

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:00:48 PM

Dude for every market pump there would be also dump you only see what bitcoin's now but you missed to see the bigger picture that is about to happen years from now in fact we still have time before blockchain technology hits its blockbuster moment when it hits mainstream because everything needs it. But this comment is old its posted on january so if you cashout and get back now you are a smart guy.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:09:19 PM

You may be really about this, the party is over at the end of 2017. but not you see, the bitcoin is getting known all over the world. so it will create a new whale. and make the party come back. I think it will not be long, bitcoin will go back towards higher prices. those who sell in the present are panicked, and are afraid of losing their bitcoin value.
ennave123

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 11:11:53 PM

Whales may have sold their bitcoins but whales will be whales. I don't think thats the end for them. If they are the one who can dump the market, they will be the one who will pump it. I don't think their stupid enough to leave a growing business and society. They may have plans, whales are not chumps.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: