Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:34:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Face up to reality: The game is over  (Read 2846 times)
leoleobeck

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:02:24 AM

It's not yet over! Bitcoin is continuous to its improvement and also, to its expansion and development.you should face the reality that bicoin still strong as of now bitcoin got high price and popularity everyone  wants to have bitcoin.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:37:20 PM

bitcoin has been declared dead 150 times. the king has always returned to the throne. its protocol is inviolable. if there will be improvements of its weak points then we will have a strong use and obviously an increase in its price.
Bitcoin going through these situations for many years and bitcoin always proved them wrong. Because bitcoin dropping of price is normal, because it is volatile, it means that the price is rapidly changing and its unpredictable if its going to increase or decrease. Dealing with wrong speculations can make wrong information, and it can lead to be bad news that vcan caused to affect bitcoin.
Yes, The reality is this, the one who give up easily in crypto are those people who don't understand the ways of the market or the community itself, Bitcoin and crypto has been this way of dip since the beginning, the more its price decrease the more at the end of the year it will raise,some panic sellers are the ones who cant control their funds and finances they only think about their profits not the game itself, some media are also claiming that this will be the end of crypto, well it is not, regrets are hurting you at the end of the year for sure, For me, holding and storing more crypto currency is the deal for this season and wait for it to grow.
hxtop

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:41:33 PM

Every innovation or every new technology in our world is experiencing troubles at the beginning and cryptocurrency is still fairly new in our world. I think everybody who invests in crypto knows the size of risk from the beginning. So i will prefer to support while bitcoin is rising or falling.
somebadger

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:47:08 PM

THE GAME IS NOT OVER; stop thinking this crap because it is not true and the only purpose of this thread is just to create more FUD
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:51:47 PM

Every innovation or every new technology in our world is experiencing troubles at the beginning and cryptocurrency is still fairly new in our world. I think everybody who invests in crypto knows the size of risk from the beginning. So i will prefer to support while bitcoin is rising or falling.

In my opinion, there is not even a trouble.  The block chain technology and bitcoin is working well. You can easily use bitcoin now.  What is happening to price is normal due to the nature of bitcoin and those who are worry about the price, should know that in long term every thing will be fine.
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:01:22 PM

How many years is bitcoin at the market? Right, 9 years already! Games can't play that long. The cryptocurrency is spreading around the world and gaining more trust.

lukeclick

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:04:58 PM

well that's your reality, not everyone's The cryptomarket is facing hard times and  most of the coins are losing value, Unfortunately, most people have chosen to concentrate on the negative sides of the happenings and are busy ignoring the positives, There is still a lot,Bitcoin and crypto has to offer that if westart giving up now, we might not getto enjoy
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:08:02 PM

How many years is bitcoin at the market? Right, 9 years already! Games can't play that long. The cryptocurrency is spreading around the world and gaining more trust.
The game will be undoubtedly over when bitcoins eventually fall under the $100 value in the near future but I don’t think that’s going to happen at all, the more countries adopt and legalize bitcoins, that’s when the value will start to rise and I believe that it’s going to rise shortly but slowly.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:20:03 PM

THE GAME IS NOT OVER; stop thinking this crap because it is not true and the only purpose of this thread is just to create more FUD

That is never going to happen, bitcoin is the best currency of the world and will remain the best and we have to accept the reality, not such bad news can decrease the popularity of bitcoin, bitcoin popularity will no doubt continue increasing, and a time will surely come when all the people of the world will start using bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the need of the day.
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:27:29 PM

The development since late December shows very clearly what is happening.

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

Except on every round the dip gets deeper and deeper.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

Face up to reality, the party is over.
[/quote   

Just because of the downtrend now you say that game is over. I don't think so because for me the current market situation a good opportunity to buy more and fell your bags of coins. Market will rise soon. The more you invest now,the more profit you will gain in the future.Just be patient.
bitcoinbot

Activity: 357
Merit: 130

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:37:17 PM

Of course the game is not over! I am sure that sooner or later the price will return to its previous level and even surpass it! It seems to me that the value of the crypto currency simply will not allow to refuse to use, the more important the players are to understate the price, in order to be more profitable to buy!
zelda131292

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:41:28 PM

Bitcoin is and will always be strong, there are no reasons to consider it as dead because it is safe to invest now, because the price is cheap

In bitcoin we trust!
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:47:39 PM

It would be very difficult to expect bitcoin to rise as high as it did in the year2017, but at least for me to expect a price increase of about $ 14000, I think bitcoin is still very possible to touch that price. I will continue to hold and wait for the movement of the bitcoin price increase until the end of 2018. That's what I can do right now against the bitcoin I have, be patient, wait and see hopefully there will be a bitcoin price increase again.
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:48:34 PM

The development since late December shows very clearly what is happening. The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

it is the "HYIP brain" that is running Bitcoin. Now who will buy 8000 Bitcoins for $40 million ?? 8000 Bitcoins for $200,000 looks OK. GAME IS OVER.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:41:22 PM

Yeah, i think we should grow up or be matured enough to face the reality in this business,
to be able to survive and to be one of the successful investors in this kind of business and industry.
reidel21

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:51:36 PM

About 5 years ago the price went down from $1000 to $250, see where it is today. So what? As you can see it's not because the Bitcoin price goes down to 70% that it means the party is over. Bitcoin started to be mainstream only 2 or 3 years back maybe and the project is 10 years old. So give it time and have patience
Oto3

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:54:38 PM

Yes bitcoin is definitely dead, for the 1,000 time. How many times must we here it.
DemiGodKaido

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:11:02 PM

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

This doesn’t really makes any sense. First of all this isn’t a game so nothing is over. It is just a fall down not a totally defeat so stop saying its over. You are just all overacting .
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:32:31 PM

This doesn’t really makes any sense. First of all this isn’t a game so nothing is over. It is just a fall down not a totally defeat so stop saying its over. You are just all overacting .
I agree with that! This is not a game, and if they are saying over probably no pulse rite or not breathing. As long we are still alive there will be a hope. Just ignoring those negative issue's, I'm just keep doing with bitcoin.
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:45:18 PM

All it must with its own feelings, determine whether to buy at the time or wait for the price down to buy the coin, trading this crypto is like in the game of the whale traders.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: