Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:28:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Face up to reality: The game is over  (Read 2837 times)
TimesVeronica

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:40:50 PM

I'm afraid this is a bubble, or is it a bubble and broken already. I just wonder why the market breaks too soon when the baby, still very primitive.
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:54:09 PM

About 5 years ago the price went down from $1000 to $250, see where it is today. So what? As you can see it's not because the Bitcoin price goes down to 70% that it means the party is over. Bitcoin started to be mainstream only 2 or 3 years back maybe and the project is 10 years old. So give it time and have patience

Some people are just that dense they see nothing else but the price of bitcoin as a measure stick of its health when that should not be the case, you just need to look at the technology and the development behind it to know that bitcoin is still as good as it was before, nothing has changed except the price so it is clear that at some point in the future the price will recover and go even higher.
osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:12:51 PM

I do not think the game is over now, calculation is needed to reduce losses, can not if only hope in the miracle especially now the price of cyrpto currency tend to go down, be careful not to lose

KiloWatts

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:16:10 PM

Of course, the game is not over, it's too early to talk about it. It is currently falling but it will definitely increase again.
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:19:41 PM

It might be like that right now but that is temporary, the lower the dip the more hodlers will buy and it is going to be that way until a really big dip occurs, everyone buys and the price rockets to the sky and everyone gets a profit. It is always the same and the game is not over, Bitcoin will still be pumping strong. The price doesn't even drop below $6000 and that minimal price is just going higher every year.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:29:21 PM

why do you look so emotionally are you one of the victims of bitcoin prices?
do not scold the bitcoin when it comes to price drops that are not worth the increase.
now the issue of bitcoin dies there everywhere. i suggest us as bitcoin users just follow the running system Smiley
cryptolk

Activity: 305

ENTRY Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 03:33:40 PM

Agreed with your some points. But this is not end. Game not over yet. When it dip, there will be bull run

titocrypto

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:35:53 PM

I don't think that is reality. If there would have been anything like this then we would have know that already . Just look at the history, we have seen big dips like this in the world before and there had been worst news than the current one. Still bitcoin held its position all the time.
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:08:58 PM

I do not see the point in your statement. Bitcoin has more than once fallen but also successfully rose many times. Now people are expecting this particular upgrade
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:42:14 PM

The development since late December shows very clearly what is happening.

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

Except on every round the dip gets deeper and deeper.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

Face up to reality, the party is over.

I face the fact that bitcoin is falling at the moment, but I still think this is not the end of bitcoin and bitcoin is still not finished. I'm not desperate like you are and I'm still sure bitcoin can still rise high.

rindayle

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:16:42 PM

Many draw conclusions based on the fact that the market fell in General, not a single coin. Therefore, we do not need pessimistic sentiments, and do not have to wait for everything to normalize.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 11:50:51 PM

You can spread FUD all you can but that doesn't stop me from partying bitcoin and crypto. Grin I don't even think that it's already a game over because bitcoin is starting to recover again. Mind you, bitcoin always have a good time every 4th quarter of the year and you can check it on the graph.

nory51

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:10:32 AM

Bitcoin is not game over many are losing because they are afraid of their investment reducing overtime that is why they sell at a loss. It is a matter of patience that will make us win.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:14:11 AM

The development since late December shows very clearly what is happening.

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

Except on every round the dip gets deeper and deeper.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

Face up to reality, the party is over.

confront the truth and accept what it deserves, but do not give it up until it falls short but just trust yourself and you can overcome it
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:26:38 AM

That is what we always  say the game is over yet we wake up everyday and find out that the game still continues, so i'm like are we just blowing some hot air, probably not. From what i know the game is not yet over, it just commenced. 
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:30:07 AM

I have experienced four big drops since I am into cryptocurrency. After every drop the price raised a lot and it went higher that it was before. I don't think the game is over now

Same here.  There is a cycle in trading and this happenings repeats itself. Up down sideways etc. Be used to it. What if those whales sold all their bitcoins, then the new owner will sell at a loss? As what I've observed, after a bid dump, there is a pump follows at a certain intervals. Its trading, there always a market movement.
Dbigfoot102

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:38:45 AM

You are correct I see your point. This maybe the reason why the price drops a bit longer. But should it happen that they will have nothing to sell maybe they could no longer control the market and lets wait until they buy more and it will be us to gain the chance to trade what is ours, the newbies. So if any whales are coming for sure they will have a hard time gaining profit.
Gramna

Activity: 197
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:53:49 AM

If that's how you see it, i'll respect that. But for me I think that Bitcoin is far from being over. These price drops and dips are just natural, just part of the game, its the market's natural activity. What I know is that Bitcoin is already rising up after every drop and it has proved over na dover again that it can recover and even exceed its value before the drop. I still have a strong belief on the community, Bitcoin, its technology and its future, it will survive this dry season, so better be ready and prepared once it bounces back, I know for sure it will soar high again.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:58:46 AM

To think this kind of situation mate, you know already what are the prices of bitcoin at the past, and try to check it mate, the graphs if it will be game over because i think it will now. As yeats goes on, prices of bitcoin is still going higher and higher.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:06:45 AM

To think this kind of situation mate, you know already what are the prices of bitcoin at the past, and try to check it mate, the graphs if it will be game over because i think it will now. As yeats goes on, prices of bitcoin is still going higher and higher.
History repeat itself and that is the reason why i believed that this kind of dump for bitcoin is just for temporary and i believed that in the next few months, the price of bitcoin will show some strong movement and that will give bitcoin and the holders and traders a confidence that everything is fine and bitcoin is getting ready to go to the moon again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: