Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:39:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Face up to reality: The game is over  (Read 2846 times)
franklin hoses

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:43:47 PM

You just a weak and pessomist person, don't let  your attitude spread to others. I few times felt down i never feel that it already end. Chances in crypto are so many, let's go up buddies don't be weak.
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:54:03 PM

You are probably right with what you are saying but I lets face the truth that's how the market works and we cant expect everything to go up all the time because if it will then the drop will be more depressing. And remember everytime it will drop and hit the bottom then the come back will be bigger than the previous high so if you are not patient enough then crypto is not for you.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
Wiliam heil

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:24:28 PM

actually the game is not over bitcoin have many supporter how could you say the game is over. you should face the reality that bicoin still strong as of now bitcoin got high price and popularity everyone  wants to have bitcoin.
kim owen

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:24:57 PM

Just like any other market, bitcoin also has its ups and downs. Bitcoin will not stay on its down low condition. If everyone is kist aware on how stock market goes, bitcoin I believe will behave in the same manner.
brylle34

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:48:50 PM

The development since late December shows very clearly what is happening.

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

Except on every round the dip gets deeper and deeper.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

Face up to reality, the party is over.
every dump and pump is a great opportunity always look at the bright side and the reality. the value of bitcoin won't pump overtime if there is no dumping that is happening. if bitcoin is just pumping and pumping then it will be what they always say bubble burst. the foolish people are the ones who give up are the one that lost while the people who do some risk has the chance to be successful. Always remember that in every investment there is a risk that it may lost so weather it is bitcoin or any other investment there is always percent that it will lost
cryptokia

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:58:43 PM

Yeah yeah yeah,  have you ever imagined how many of the similar past we have already seen here? Smiley we are already half a Year from that moment, still alive, still young, still perspective. And we are not going to stop.
Skyenet

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:41:48 PM

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

Some of the guys were really concerned about that, and also many of really strong hands were quitting the market in insane feel about this crash, bitcoin failed to $5800, but we are yet dancing at this party, lol xD
Husecomang

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:14:11 AM

Many draw conclusions based on the fact that the market fell in General, not a single coin.

Therefore, we do not need pessimistic sentiments, and do not have to wait for everything to normalize.
No matter what the negative minded people say about bitcoin decline, it will never decline or become dead. I have been in this field for more than 2 years and on every decline i came across such negative comments when the bitcoin is on the lower side. But need not to worry as these people will stop these comments when they will see bitcoin rise again.

yemiforu

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:23:49 AM

It is not over until it is over, the game just began, this is going to be the show dawn power of holder and  dumper. but if u can hold then you will definitely win big at last
nory51

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:43:34 AM

This maybe the reason why the price drops a bit longer. But should it happen that they will have nothing to sell maybe they could no longer control the market.
DaughterOFbitcoin

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:48:24 AM

You can spread FUD all you can but that doesn't stop me from partying bitcoin and crypto. Grin I don't even think that it's already a game over because bitcoin is starting to recover again. Mind you, bitcoin always have a good time every 4th quarter of the year and you can check it on the graph.

Did you check the market is the last few days. We are now slowly moving upwards after touching 5800$ a few days before. Volume of bitcoin is also increasing and i am feeling a sense of Bull Run very near. The GAME will Never be OVER.
TaliskerDarkStorm

Activity: 1106
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:51:26 AM

To be honest, i really don’t like to see when people really thinks the crypto game is over. There are people who knows crypto for years and their experience is the most important proof to believe in cryptocurrency. I don’t believe it’s that simple so for me nothing is over yet.
gerasimo

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:35:53 AM

Cryptos are still young. you can't say that it's already over. more and more countries are now trying to adopt cryptos.soon enough it will have the global presence it was made for. let's just be patient
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:37:57 AM

You can spread FUD all you can but that doesn't stop me from partying bitcoin and crypto. Grin I don't even think that it's already a game over because bitcoin is starting to recover again. Mind you, bitcoin always have a good time every 4th quarter of the year and you can check it on the graph.

Did you check the market is the last few days. We are now slowly moving upwards after touching 5800$ a few days before. Volume of bitcoin is also increasing and i am feeling a sense of Bull Run very near. The GAME will Never be OVER.

I don't think the move upwards is much more than a dead cat bounce to be honest. But we will see how it goes in the next couple weeks. I would love to see the bull market come back but if is way too early to tell.
doolittle

Activity: 340
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:29:32 PM

Most of what you said, you're right. Many people in December bought from whales bitcoins at a high price, which is why there were such sharp waves on the chart. But this is not the end of the party. Soon, very soon, new market participants will come and they will definitely return to their former positions and prices for bitcoin. Even if it takes 1 year or 2, but it will be
shashkova

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:14:48 AM

it's far from over. its just starting. nobody can say it's over until we see it's over.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:50:55 AM

I think the game just started. Bitcoin price on 2017 make astounding growth and its more than 1000%. No investment can give return like bitcoin. I am believe this game is just started and no one can make it off

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Losiana

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:56:50 AM

Usually, the market decline is replaced by a large growth. This was noticeable in the spring of this year and now in July will begin the next stage of price growth.
shhvhd

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:27:15 AM

I don't think so. As long as someone has confidence in Bitcoin, the price of Bitcoin will still go up, and the price is not the only factor to measure the value of Bitcoin.
Cj29

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:29:55 AM

Will for me its not yet over. Im still holsing my coin and i knew it will raise and pump again just like last december. Peiple will be cry if that time will happen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: