Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:11:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Face up to reality: The game is over  (Read 2844 times)
Exchge

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:43:25 AM

maybe they are new to bitcoin and do not read history from year to year.

therefore that has a large bitcoin it will be rich .. and who has a bit bitcoin will cry. that's what's happening right now.
nevergone

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:05:03 AM

May the op be over and long live bitcoin, if you dont trust in bitcoin, we have no time to explain to you, just sell your bitcoin and have bigest regret years later
Mezze

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:08:01 AM

The development since late December shows very clearly what is happening.
Face up to reality, the party is over.

And yet it rises again and smart people that bought it when it was 6k will make profit once again. The game will never be over. It's just a beginning.
Stiven41

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:11:49 AM

The Bitcoin game is not over. I know it's not a good time for bitcoin but good day are coming. it will break the previous record. it's just my opinion let's see ..
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:43:24 AM

You realize only time whales win is people selling to them.  If Hodlers start to outnumber the whales its going to hurt the whales.

Everytime the dip happens the hodlers control increase.

true, and while whales are making profit from people like OP, he is trying so hard to troll on bitcointalk and maybe scare some newbies into selling late and lose money so he can gain some psychological satisfaction from that Cheesy
It is some peoples strategies now a days taking advantages from the people, though can't say OP is wrong.

bitcoinrewardowner

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:50:49 AM

If you think it's over, put your money where your mouth is; short Bitcoin. If what you say is true you'll get rich.
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:54:07 AM

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

Except on every round the dip gets deeper and deeper.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

Probably its over for those who bought at all time high and sell for a loss when btc fall sharply, and for those who don't know what bitcoin and blockchain is but for btc believer like me this is another good opportunity to add more at a much lower price. bitcoin have already fall hard several times and its always show resiliency over time.

Rrotess

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:30:41 AM

I have experienced four big drops since I am into cryptocurrency. After every drop the price raised a lot and it went higher that it was before. I don't think the game is over now

Well, yes. Absolutely, the game is not yet over since we are currently here discussing about bitcoin. I sometimes felt bad for those people who are not trying and pursuing what we have started years ago. To think that bitcoin is somehow one of the experienced among the cryptocurrencies.

So, for both of us, let us not surrender cause bitcoin and its game are not yet over.
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:32:45 AM

Well if it is over why bitcoin market price is still expensive. Why it can't go back down drastically meaning to say that there are still so many people holding crypto especially bitcoin that is so expensive for now. This is something that is nothing to worry about. Bitcoin market price volatility is just normal and some experience investors are saying that bitcoin is dead 100x and now it will make as 101 deaths of bitcoin and still counting.
kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:25:39 AM

The party is not yet finished because it starts again. All we need here is timing to keep pace and of course plan when to end. Because of this we will know if we know how to go.

Be careful, for not beating!
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:40:06 AM

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

I don't think that the reality would be 'The game is over'. Bitcoin has had numerous drops before, but it has always recovered and gone even higher. It should be going up again this time as well. Buying in the dips would be the wisest thing to do, as you'll see btc going up again soon.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:42:44 AM

You have brought a lot of negative thoughts in the article. I think the market was not as bad as you think. You are only considering the aspect of the market and you do not compare the Crypto market to the world's stock and economic markets.
You need to gather more information before making your own judgments. The forum needs constructive and logical commentary.

skibikipapa69

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:46:15 AM

Nope the game is not over. I think the game will never be over. All you do is spread fear instead of spreading positivity. The market today is still doing great compared to last few years. It is sad on how you view things , maybe for you the game is over but for the rest of here, we are still gonna play.
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:03:34 AM

No its not yet over. News like that spread to create panic and the less experienced ones will start panic selling. Like many times people said dips happens every now and then and it is bound to happen as well. Dips are natural so don't panic.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:17:02 AM

Yes indeed those people who don't believe or lose their trust and loyalty to bitcoin is now game over. It is because if you lose those two important thing everything will surely follows thru. Many people or I can say that many users of bitcoin are now in that state because of a lot of factors. Well we cannot blame them because some of those factors will really challenge your loyalty and trust. Bitcoin is not just a basic game because in here it is not only your money who in in line but also we can say your future.
popelene1

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:10:58 AM

The game is not over now and it will never be over forever for crypto, based on my little research on how the cryptocurrency has been working, i can't just conclude is gone, bitcoin is the currency many will use in future....
Btcmicel

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:25:35 AM

The game is not over now and it will never be over forever for crypto, based on my little research on how the cryptocurrency has been working, i can't just conclude is gone, bitcoin is the currency many will use in future....

Bitcoin is never been over because it is a first digital currency nowadays. I believe falling of price is normal and it raise again for good. And anti bitcoiners regret for not investing.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 08:51:54 AM

based on my little research on how the cryptocurrency has been working,
This is what most opinion here is based on: 'little research' - very little research.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
razgeriez

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:01:14 AM

based on my little research on how the cryptocurrency has been working,
This is what most opinion here is based on: 'little research' - very little research.
You could call little research or actually you can call it "no research" at all because he's talking like nothing.
King_Linda

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:13:44 AM

It is true that big players are manipulating prices by creating FUD and HOMO. But I do not think this game is over. BTC has a lot of potential. So even if you are a big whale and the market manipulator why you deal with a small profit when you can go after the big ones.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: