Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:30:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Face up to reality: The game is over  (Read 2836 times)
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:28:57 PM

That is your own assumptions about bitcoin, but that is not the truth about bitcoin just keep assuming and watching until you are proven wrong like some other persons. Bitcoin has come to stay, the party is about to start.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
imrul5

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:38:00 PM

Yes,you are right.  We all need to understand the real scenario. Bitcoin was introduced to use daily life. But we like to hold it for future benefit. Reality is unveiled, people are selling cryptocurrency instead of buying.
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:12:08 PM

This isn't going to be the first time that the price would have dropped so much. In fact after a bull cycle the bear cycle is expected. Who do you think pumps the price so you can sell at insane profits? It is the whales who increase the prices and without them you wont have these huge price increases.

Nanashev

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:26:39 PM

It is not game over for bitcoin. Whenever the price of bitcoin in the exchange market drops, people start criticizing and most people are afraid that they will lose their coins. This causes a lot of people to sell their bitcoin. However, bitcoin investment is always survived by the fittest, those who can HODL will always smile. Watch out for a massive rise...........
bidadari22_

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:28:55 PM

I think you are right when you say the game is not over because bitcoin still begins, many people still do not recognize it as a legitimate currency, many countries still do not adopt and legalize it.
vachellie

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:34:11 PM

I have experienced four big drops since I am into cryptocurrency. After every drop the price raised a lot and it went higher that it was before. I don't think the game is over now

This is what investor should know, never lost hope when you seeing big drop bitcoin prices, you just need patience and obviously your bitcoin to gain profit here don't panic and keep hodl.
eashikde

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:43:08 PM

If this applies to the crypto-currency market, then everything is just beginning. Even on the market did not include large investors, who will make a big push in cryptography. Therefore, the game is just beginning.
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:52:59 PM

The development since late December shows very clearly what is happening.

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

Except on every round the dip gets deeper and deeper.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

Face up to reality, the party is over.

The game is not over, this is just the beginning of the game. How will you say the game is over when bitcoin and blockchain is about to erupt the whole financial system. People and every sectors have started thinking of how to incorporate blockchain into their system in order to ensure  fast and result oriented services and to move along with the erupting digital financial trend.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
HertzCoin

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:54:38 PM

I have experienced four big drops since I am into cryptocurrency. After every drop the price raised a lot and it went higher that it was before. I don't think the game is over now

This is what investor should know, never lost hope when you seeing big drop bitcoin prices, you just need patience and obviously your bitcoin to gain profit here don't panic and keep hodl.

All these panickers always forget about the technology behind. Blockchain is a real breakthrough and it's still in its infancy. The demand will only increase and the next economic crisis will become a perfect illustration of bitcoin's potential.
Mezze

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:31:20 PM

All these panickers always forget about the technology behind. Blockchain is a real breakthrough and it's still in its infancy. The demand will only increase and the next economic crisis will become a perfect illustration of bitcoin's potential.

You need to know something to even be able to forget it. Many don't know a single thing about crypto, the only see $$$.
ehiozuwa

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:34:21 PM

The reality is that the party is getting started in the cryptocurrency. It is an emerging market fast becoming an asset class.We are in its early days,things aren't perfect
fuckthisform

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:11:10 PM

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

what "game" exactly is over? the bitcoin iself or the days of making big money from bitcoin?. there is a big difference and i think some people don't care much to point out the difference between bitcoin as a currency and bitcoin as an investment and forget that there are people/companies who actualy accept it as a coin when they sell some product or service.

when bitcoin becomes less of an investment it becomes more of a currency cause its price becomes more stable and convinient for people who actualy use it as a coin and i think this is exactly what will happen.
atetess

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:33:33 PM

I still believe that it is not yet over for bitcoin.  It will rise again just like before. Trading is more on investment and not a game that really need an ending.

arief.sutono

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:02:12 AM

Yes this is a very true statement with bitcoin. What's more this year if bitcoin goes down then I'm sure that ETH and alts like LTC, XRP will come up for sure. If everything is just a matter of development then we have all the alternatives available and talking about their whales will never let their investment go down that way. I'm sure you're on the wrong storyboard and the bright things have not come yet. Hopefully the future will be better again. Thanks
Litecoindigger

Activity: 102
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:13:52 AM

This was said several times like after the Mt.Gox hack. There were lots of fudders like we have now the situation, calling out Bitcoin would be dead. The future proved them wrong and so it will be now most likely again. I know there ist no guarantee of this but it wouldn't surprise me.
Bitcoin got more famous now during the hype, the weak hands left this market and new strong hands came in. And after all it's a great advantage of the current BTC price not to cause high transaction fees as we had it in december.

zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:43:16 AM

The whale made a bitter reality because every thing he did always denied traders who had relatively little capital in commerce.
But we also can not hate the Whale because we have no such right, Bitcoin is created not to hate each other.

So let the Whales dance on their wealth because we also have their own principles in every trade.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:46:25 AM

I still believe that it is not yet over for bitcoin.  It will rise again just like before. Trading is more on investment and not a game that really need an ending.
Of course, it is not yet over for bitcoin and other cryptocurrency because if it is over for bitcoin then we will see a lot of people complaining to the price of bitcoin and the profits that they loss from bitcoin but there is no one that is doing that because they know that bitcoin will go up again and it just takes time before they can see it.
PM.coins

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:14:19 AM

the statement is quite interesting. and it seems necessary to be the material for future evaluation. at the end of 2017, BTC experienced amazing prices. time is so fast running, until now the price is still not as close to as it was. and too far. personally I still hope to happen again at the end of 2018. I always think positive about it. the game is not finished yet.
VK.point

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:39:01 AM

as a beginner, it seems like I will learn this first, so as to make no mistake in determining the next step. maybe not yet when I have to declare the game is over, I still need to learn for a long time. but I know that at this time BTC is still the best with its popularity.
thanks for the description

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
Delinquency

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:57:47 AM

When i see the people who says "bitcoin dead, we're doomed" i want to buy more bitcoin than anytime. Whenever people give up from bitcoin it has answered with higher prices. Bitcoin doesnt live this situation first time. Yes this bearish trend looks more stronger than others because of big numbers (from 19k to 6-7k) but if we analyze that as percentage we see bitcoin get through worse. (From 1k to 200 dollars) So bitcoin will rise and survive again in mu opinion. We will see.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: