Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:50:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Money refunded finally. All those waitng you should get your money shortly.  (Read 137 times)
Saihan86 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:05:45 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 04:53:20 PM by Saihan86

Cex.io keeps on lying to people about withdrawals process. They claim they have sent the money and it is with the bank and will arrive shortly. However I contacted my bank who have said there is no incoming swift payments. No pending payments and also the confirmed swift payments does not take 20 banking days.

Even my bank told me they haven't processed the payment or else it would have been here by now.

So why is it cex you are holding people money voluntarily and lying about it? I have asked for proof that the payment was sent but they avoid this.

I will continue to write and inform people of cex.io unethical dealing with peoples money until they resolve my case.

And please cex.io stop sending me generic messages that you are looking into this and it has been escalated to the finance team. I want my money processed now, the withdrawal was made on the 23rd december. My

user i.d Is up110944236.  

For anyone out there wishing to trade with Cex avoid them until they have resolved my case and others with similar problems. Once the have resolved my issue and I have my money back I will keep you all posted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CEX
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 03:58:54 PM

Cex.io keeps on lying to people about withdrawals process. They claim they have sent the money and it is with the bank and will arrive shortly. However I contacted my bank who have said there is no incoming swift payments. No pending payments and also the confirmed swift payments does not take 20 banking days.

Even my bank told me they haven't processed the payment or else it would have been here by now.

So why is it cex you are holding people money voluntarily and lying about it? I have asked for proof that the payment was sent but they avoid this.

I will continue to write and inform people of cex.io unethical dealing with peoples money until they resolve my case.

And please cex.io stop sending me generic messages that you are looking into this and it has been escalated to the finance team. I want my money processed now, the withdrawal was made on the 23rd december. My

user i.d Is up110944236.  

For anyone out there wishing to trade with Cex avoid them until they have resolved my case and others with similar problems. Once the have resolved my issue and I have my money back I will keep you all posted.

We do not intend to hold customers' money for purpose as we understand that it has a negative impact on our reputation.
Unfortunately, we have currently got in the situation when the payments are processed longer than acceptable and longer than we want them to be.
We are currently looking for the better payment options. As for now, we kindly ask you to stay patient.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
Saihan86 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:12:48 PM

I believe Vitaliy has shed some light on the issue via fb. I will wait patiently as it would seem Crypto Capital is the one causing the problem. Hopefully this will be resolved.

Can cex please advise what happens if crypto capital cannot process all these payments? Will cex compensate it's customers via other methods?
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:38:02 PM

Dang, at least you're getting a response from cex.io but this isn't acceptable. Cex.io could easily claim that they are having difficulties with their payment processor, and inform their customers about the ongoing delays. Or even after they claim they sent the funds, they can say that there is something wrong with the payments that they're trying to figure out. But instead, they say the transaction is sent and doesn't follow up with anything until a complaint is filed.

We do not intend to hold customers' money for purpose as we understand that it has a negative impact on our reputation.
Unfortunately, we have currently got in the situation when the payments are processed longer than acceptable and longer than we want them to be.
We are currently looking for the better payment options. As for now, we kindly ask you to stay patient.

If this is the case, why not let the customers cancel their withdrawal requests and credit them back with their USD balances? That way they can either choose to wait for the withdrawals to be processed, or sell for bitcoin which they can cash out instantly. That is a much better solution imo.

Smiley
Saihan86 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:53:18 PM

Some positive news Cex have finally updated there situation and have stopped bank wire transfer until they resolve the back log. Also people have been getting refunds to withdraw via alternative methods.

Cex could you please resolve my withdrawal which has been a month now.

up110944236
Ticket 603878
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:27:44 AM

Some positive news Cex have finally updated there situation and have stopped bank wire transfer until they resolve the back log. Also people have been getting refunds to withdraw via alternative methods.

Cex could you please resolve my withdrawal which has been a month now.

up110944236
Ticket 603878

I heard that everyone who has an active pending wire withdrawal has been refunded. If you have then you can just sell the USD funds on their exchange and get BTC to withdraw automatically, or you could file another withdrawal request and wait as much time as it'll take for them to sort this out.

They have been pretty responsive over this matter, so if your withdrawal hasn't been reversed yet, then PM them on forum. I think you'll get better results PMing the CEX user on bitcointalk than using their actual support.

Good luck, i've listed out your options and it's up to you to decide. But first you'll need to get your USD balance back.

Smiley
Saihan86 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:25:30 AM

Yeah some people have had refunds for payments that were pending.

I have asked for a refund but don't know if they can since mine was completed a month ago but no money has arrived.
If they can refund it I'll withdraw it using my visa as that seems to work for most people.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: