Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:35:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO will take off  (Read 308 times)
maxhoang (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:04:00 PM

By 2017, the ICO (calling for capital by issuing tokens) has a leap forward in both quality and quantity. In addition to the increase in ICO, the market also has many quality ICOs, promoting the right purpose of the form of calling this capital. Next year, the ICO's growth rate will be even faster, expected to replace traditional venture capital calling.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:11:19 PM

Yes you are right. If you look now, there is so many ICO's that give many opportunities to us,
to invest on them, to invest in cryptocurrencies with their tokens.
But unfortunately, there are some 'worst peoples' that using ICO for bad deeds.
Just be careful to not get scammed for those peoples.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:23:45 PM

There is certain ICO's that turn to a scam, Or is a scam in the first place, just like Bitconnect did but there are so many ICO's that are really have a promising service but unfortunately if their services is not enough to satisfy their needs as a company they will sure get bankrupt if it end up not popular or certain people or investor doesn't have any interest towards them.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3854

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:33:51 PM

I hope the ICO craze would just die out honestly. I'm pretty sure a huge percentage of those ICOs only exists to make money off people in the crypto-space that just invests in anything as long as it's hyped enough. I'd prefer if they'd just go back to the good 'ol airdrops method.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
J-N

Activity: 100
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:52:01 PM

By 2017, the ICO (calling for capital by issuing tokens) has a leap forward in both quality and quantity. In addition to the increase in ICO, the market also has many quality ICOs, promoting the right purpose of the form of calling this capital. Next year, the ICO's growth rate will be even faster, expected to replace traditional venture capital calling.
This is a good news for cryptocurrencies. The most of ICOs are based on the Ethereum ERC20-tokens. The best of them are already being traded on the exchange markets. But it is needed to be aware of scams.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:00:17 PM

Well in fact it's partially due to the government regulations that has been put on the ICO's that we are finally seeing the quality ones..
It's really something..that's aided by the fear of getting banned in some other country, since many countries are banning ICO'S because of the simple reason of it being .. fake or a scam ...now the other ICO's have powered up their value as a whole so that they can .. give a fair enough example to be accepted by the others.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:06:30 PM

I'm little concern about this topic. I mean there could be chance that things may not work out for the ICO the same way it did until now. It has already made bad impression on the community and we have seen so many fraud cases during these years. ICO has become the business of capturing the funds and just showing everyone hopes that they will get good shares from it. But hold, how many times we have been winner in this field, literally ask yourself how many real product launches have been already taken place ? It's really worth thinking and then speculating anything about it.
hostrm

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:10:24 PM

Well in fact it's partially due to the government regulations that has been put on the ICO's that we are finally seeing the quality ones..
It's really something..that's aided by the fear of getting banned in some other country, since many countries are banning ICO'S because of the simple reason of it being .. fake or a scam ...now the other ICO's have powered up their value as a whole so that they can .. give a fair enough example to be accepted by the others.
I think it's not in the government, but in people. people have seen a lot of scams and are now more legible and want to see besides the idea also a good team with a demo version of the product
mariahnguyen

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:15:00 PM

Yes you are right. If you look now, there is so many ICO's that give many opportunities to us,

You commented correctly.
All business models are profit oriented. But it is good or bad because of human actions. So do not judge ICO or electronic money is bad.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:27:04 PM

Instead of investing into ICO’s I would rather buy bitcoins and other crypto currencies and save it and hope that the value will eventually rise so that I can make some really good profits. I really don’t trust these initial coin offerings at all knowing that someone can easily scam me deters me.
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 07:19:22 PM

ICO will take off I agree but most tokens cannot be an investment, buying them is even nonsense. Most are used for almost nothing but people pay a lot for them.
vibingpositively

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:21:03 PM

I disagree and in fact hope they don't take off because there are tons of scams, lots of investors get hurt, and in general there are too many promises made without the follow through. Some ICOs are worth it but they are few in a basket of a lot and that isn't right if you ask me.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Quantumplation

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:23:30 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2021, 12:50:20 AM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 07:25:51 PM

Lmao. Lamest thing ever. ICOs will have a  leap forward in quality and quantity. The latter already exists. Quality, my foot. ICOs are so so shit. It's the primary market of capital markets and its clearly not good for an investor, he had to wait for months for him to get good, go knows he might end up getting scammed also. Rather go for trades, best thing ever. Stop having fantasies about ICOs, you'll get to know about it soon.

CinemaAI

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:26:08 PM

Actually, you are a little late on your prediction. ICOs already passed early stage VC funding in August of last year. (Search for CNBC article by Arjun Kharpalon 9 Aug 2017.)
v3teran

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:26:34 PM

It was obvious that Bitconnect was a scam
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:26:42 PM

I think with time, people will become more savvy in spotting scam ICOs and governments will come up with regulations that will make it more difficult to pull off a scam ICO. I think there will be a balancing. The insane hype craze that we're seeing now will die down and we'll reach some sort of ICO equilibrium.

Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:27:17 PM

I disagree and in fact hope they don't take off because there are tons of scams, lots of investors get hurt, and in general there are too many promises made without the follow through. Some ICOs are worth it but they are few in a basket of a lot and that isn't right if you ask me.
I see it similar. There are just too much of them, and most ICOs are really worth nothing.
A lot of small investors inevitably will lose money, and only a few will profit.
I really would not wonder if some governments would prohibit exchanges located in their country to offer ICOs for trading.

It's me!!!
Guacamoly

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:27:29 PM

Yeah great
partysumo

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:28:29 PM

I hope the ICO craze would just die out honestly. I'm pretty sure a huge percentage of those ICOs only exists to make money off people in the crypto-space that just invests in anything as long as it's hyped enough. I'd prefer if they'd just go back to the good 'ol airdrops method.

It's basic supply and demand, don't you think? If people are happy about it, the ICOs are going to keep on coming. Not that I'm complaining about them, but in the future we will probably see news about people losing their money to scammy ICOs.

Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: