Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:45:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO will take off  (Read 308 times)
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:29:05 PM

Yes its true. So many ICO's that came out and give us so many opportunities here in crypto currency world. For me instead of investing I should join their bounty to get rewarded and claim free tokens/coins. Smiley.. Better idea huh

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3855

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:03:40 AM

I hope the ICO craze would just die out honestly. I'm pretty sure a huge percentage of those ICOs only exists to make money off people in the crypto-space that just invests in anything as long as it's hyped enough. I'd prefer if they'd just go back to the good 'ol airdrops method.

It's basic supply and demand, don't you think? If people are happy about it, the ICOs are going to keep on coming. Not that I'm complaining about them, but in the future we will probably see news about people losing their money to scammy ICOs.

Of course it's supply and demand. It has always been. My point is: sure people are really happy(for now) now because they're making money off those ICOs. But they're pretty much just waiting for the inevitable scam-quit on some of those tokens they're buying.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CinemaAI

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:46:44 AM

Yes its true. So many ICO's that came out and give us so many opportunities here in crypto currency world. For me instead of investing I should join their bounty to get rewarded and claim free tokens/coins. Smiley.. Better idea huh

Bounties may be less risk. But also much less reward and upside...
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:33:47 AM

ICO in this year is so much, I'm afraid ico not reach the target and lead to failure. about ICO scam, why ico in say scam because their sales target is not enough or no investor, just say ICO scam, but we hope all ICO goes smoothly for future ,sorry i discussed the scam, as many say the scam in the comments

Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:39:51 AM

very good, so I think in the future there will be more good ICO, and also if many ICOs are good, then the rules also seem to be more assertive, but that does not matter, because I like to help to succeed their ICO.

deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:44:13 AM

Initially, I am for ICOS, there are a lot of scams and we should admit that, but anyway, lot of them are quite promising.
cryptorampage

Activity: 56
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:54:20 AM

Agreed, in 2017 many ico launched in quantity , as the market it is very general to have fluctuation. But I hope it will get stable in this year
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:17:09 AM

ICOs are the one saturating the crypto industry. There is no doubt that any coin created can be successful one day. But it's not also a secret to any users that most of the coins made are just dumped.
Even though ICOs increase in rate, some projects are waste and some are just in to scam other foolish people especially noobs. 
I suggest that there must be stricter requirements too in creating tokens and projects. Like what we are having in this forum. Jr+ are just able to advertise sometimes Full member+.
3gon

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:35:16 AM

By 2017, the ICO (calling for capital by issuing tokens) has a leap forward in both quality and quantity. In addition to the increase in ICO, the market also has many quality ICOs, promoting the right purpose of the form of calling this capital. Next year, the ICO's growth rate will be even faster, expected to replace traditional venture capital calling.
This is good news for those who are only starting in ICOs. They will have the motivation to make the ICOs successful. I am glad that I have read this kind of post so that I will strive hard.
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:52:54 AM

with this ICO project, many people are getting new jobs. this is great because ICO project will reduce the unemployment rate. community and ICO owners are equally benefited
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 08:58:31 AM

By 2017, the ICO (calling for capital by issuing tokens) has a leap forward in both quality and quantity. In addition to the increase in ICO, the market also has many quality ICOs, promoting the right purpose of the form of calling this capital. Next year, the ICO's growth rate will be even faster, expected to replace traditional venture capital calling.

I believe there would be more ICOs this year however there is a strong urge to make the ICOs being regulated because there are many people who are getting scammed by these ICOs. There may be ICOs that are honest with their intention and make the project a reality but there are those others that even though the hardcap is reach, they are suddenly gone after the ICO is done. The people behind the ICOs should be known and the participants should always be skeptic and check always the facts that they reveal if it is true because nowadays it is easy to just get an article or a picture and make it their own.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:37:28 PM

Sure ICO is taking over the market from the regular/Traditional  IPO, In 2018 lots of past project that has been executed will begin to execute there project in the real world,2018, regulations will also come into the space and this will help to eliminate and reduce ICO scam
jollyreti

Activity: 29
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:40:55 PM

I hope so, but you never know, maybe regulations will actually slow down development of ICO's, because it will be more difficult to start them.
raypinch

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:42:46 PM

I agree, they might actually skyrocket and I think that legitimizing them might have a good influence in the future market.
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:46:50 PM

How do you know all of those? Based on what speculation? This is obviously all based on a one-sided opinion.
ICO might indeed have a good growth in the next year, but that doesn't necessarily mean that ICO would replace "traditional venture capital calling". The market will always go the same way as long as it is still stable, and I don't think ICO has a significant effect on that stability.

faucet used to be profitable
juscicot

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:19:04 AM

The year 2018 is expected to be the boom year for ICOs on the NEO platform. The number of ICOs on the NEO is quite low but the quality is excellent, all ICO on the NEO has been as successful as Qlink, Red pulse, Deepbrain. Price after floor should rise to 5 times lower than the price of ICO. ICOs on the NEO platform are of great quality due in large part to the NEO Fund's centralized power structure. This fund regularly hosts hackathons to find the best idea team before incubating as ICO, most ICOs need the NEO consensus.
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:24:28 AM

It will be interesting to see what progress has been achieved by the projects that ICO conducted in 2017, as many in 2018 are planning an active stage of development, as their results can show how much ICO will be in demand
marzyyy

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:28:49 AM

It would be good if there’s a governing body on launching ICOs that will filter from the true to scam ones. If scam ICO would be still prevalent in the next few years people may doubt even legitimate projects out there.
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:37:09 AM

I think ICOs will become more regulated for the coming days. As of now i saw 2 (bitconnect and benebit) run away with investors money. And this is what SEC is waiting so they will have valid reason to make ICOs regulated. So the growth of ICOs will slow down if this happens.

johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:59:38 AM

2017 was a bumpy ride for all the ICO's as many countries tried to ban them because of their scammy nature and even many ICO's ran away after some time. We may see some useful projects in 2018 as many countries are trying to regulate ICO's and it may be hard for them to scam investors now.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█