Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:44:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FIAT to ALTCOIN  (Read 520 times)
manecas (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 03:14:23 PM

What Altcoins can be bought with FIAT and were. Main coins can be easly bought, but what about the other ones. Anybody knows a thrustworthy place to buy Altcoins ?
pangu

Activity: 2800
Merit: 599

CoinMetro

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:18:11 PM

What Altcoins can be bought with FIAT and were. Main coins can be easly bought, but what about the other ones. Anybody knows a thrustworthy place to buy Altcoins ?
CoinMetro will make this possible if you can manage to wait a few weeks/months for them to start..

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
BitandAlt

Activity: 191
Merit: 21

Decentralized Security - DIW

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:19:41 PM

You can always check the coins website and see what exchanges it is officially listed on. Otherwise they might be on some decentralized exchanges. If you are looking to get some early access to coins then you can checkout ICO's like DIWtoken.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:25:47 PM

Maybe this can help you a bit:https://www.bestchange.com/.

I know it was possible to buy Ethereum on Kraken, CEX.io, Litebit.eu, maybe Coinbase.

On litebit.eu you can also buy other altcoins directly with EUR (maybe also USD), but the point is that you don't actually buy them directly. Yes, it seems so to you, but Litebit.eu is not actually and exchange but a broker that does all the buy/sell for you. I can vouch they are legit though.

I think there currently aren't any exchanges that operate on basis FIAT<----->ALTCOINS-other-then-Ethereum in existance.

manecas (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 03:32:41 PM

I know we can allways buy Bitcoin / Ethereum / Litecoin (and soon Bitcoincash) on coinbase (for example). The problem is if we want to buy an Altcoin that is actually "cheap", between buying one of these 3 coins, transfering to an exchange, and buying the actual coin we lose precious time and pay comissions. It would be great if there were a place were we could skip some steps and directly buy the coin we want. :-) Just a thought :-)
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:38:10 PM

Now on the market confusion , I have refrained from buying . But for the future you can buy ETC , XVG , ETH , ADA , SC , EDG , in the exchange Cryptopia buy a coin Cappa . but it is more on a long-term investment
bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:59:48 PM

I think right about NOW is a good moment to buy some ETH, I bought some earlier today on which I thought was a good price already, around $870. It is $100 cheaper is a few hours..
akamit

Activity: 1498
Merit: 596

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:12:44 PM

It will vary from coins to coins and exchanges to exchanges.

Let's say if a coin listed at Yobit (I don't recommend, IGNORE) then you can buy it with fiat currency by depositing through perfectmoney, advcash, payeer. Yobit offers USD market.

But what if that coin listed at poloniex? How will you buy it? So I hope you got my point what I'm trying to say.

The solution for all this can be solved if you use USDT (Tether). Almost all exchanges offer USDT market.
onionpealer

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:19:04 PM

https://bittylicious.com/ has a selection of coins that can be bought with fiat, GBP only.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1345

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:36:39 PM

You are going to be limited if you want to use fiat directly to buy altcoins, most people will at first buy bitcoin or ethereum and then buy whatever altcoins they want, think about it in this way, if you live in a third world country and you decide to travel it is unlikely your currency is going to be accepted in your destination but if you exchange it for dollars or euros then you can use them at your destination, that same analogy applies to cryptocurrencies.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
snipetr

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:36:50 PM

Fiat is the most popular, easily convertible/ exchanged, widely accepted most popular currency. Almost all countries of the world have their own fiat currencies. Many currencies get invented over the period of time but fiat currency is still retaining its value. Altcoins are the youngest currencies of the currency markets; they are just nine years old. They have not yet accepted and reached in all parts of the world. Trade in altcoins requires specific software and hardware. Fiat and altcoins works on different plateforms. Their users are different. Altcoins are more popular as asset or tool of investment. Fiat currencies are the most popular currencies. Comparison among the is not worth.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:44:42 PM

Fiat is the most popular, easily convertible/ exchanged, widely accepted most popular currency. Almost all countries of the world have their own fiat currencies. Many currencies get invented over the period of time but fiat currency is still retaining its value. Altcoins are the youngest currencies of the currency markets; they are just nine years old. They have not yet accepted and reached in all parts of the world. Trade in altcoins requires specific software and hardware. Fiat and altcoins works on different plateforms. Their users are different. Altcoins are more popular as asset or tool of investment. Fiat currencies are the most popular currencies. Comparison among the is not worth.
You answer is irrelevant to the topic bro,OP is asking where to buy altcoins with direct fiat money but you are answers are related to which is best cryotocurrency or fiat currency? Huh Maybe you read the topic FIAT or ALTCOIN Grin
I am wonders that you are going to be a senior membered rank soon.Good luck.

For the OP there are many altcoins you can't buy directly using fiat money,so you just go to the coinmarket website and check the details of which coin you are goin to buy,where you can see the list of exchanges where you can buy that coin you are searching for.
So it is better to buy some bitcoin using fiat money on coinbase and move them to the exchange and buy your desired coins .
manecas (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 05:47:22 PM

The idea was of something like this: https://bittylicious.com/ (simple but effective). But for the meantime stuck with Coinbase first then transfer to exchage and then buy :-)
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:29:19 PM

Looking at your rank, one advice comes to my mind. And it is, do not go the easy way when it comes to investing on altcoins. A better thing to do is buy famous coins instead that are commonly accepted by exchanges than going for fiat investments directly. Because first of all, it protects your identity to an extent. You wouldn't have to send too much personal informations. Second is that doing so will increase your knowledge about cryptos and give you first hand experiences into investing and transferring coons/tokens. there is no such thing that can ever be a better teacher other than experience itself. So always prefer things that you can learn from. Knowledge is power in any industry, wherever and whenever.

I hope you really will keep this in mind.
Good luck on your journey and good day  Smiley
manecas (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 07:44:22 PM

Dont make false conclusions due to my rank. I had an account since 2014 but lost my password and simply could not recover it, so back from the start now. I started with crypto when Bitcoin was at around 50$, so not realy a newbie. Had mined, traded a lot back in 2014, 2015, but lost almost all my portfolio with Cryptsy. After losing my portfolio I also lost interest. Last year I recovered some "old wallets" that still had some coins, but at the actual price it was enough to start. Just wanted to start a discussion about buying other coins other than the main ones, and check if someone knew a place or project that would made buying other coins easy. I think that it would be a game changer to Altcoins if it was possible to everyone to buy them with Paypal or Credit Card. Wel lets hope that someday that will be possible :-) Thanks for all the comments.
strickland

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:51:28 PM

The only website that allows certain Altcoin trading is Cex.io. It's easy to get Ethereum them trading it with Fiat. What crypto are you trying to trade?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:58:20 PM

Two places I know that has a fiat market for altcoins is Bitfinex and Cryptopia. The selection may not be every altcoin but they have a vast selection and I am sure most of the alts there are paired with at least one fiat currency.

manecas (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 08:05:54 PM

Thanks for all the comments and info. Will check it out.
keung0109

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:06:58 PM

I would pick some ITC up on Huobi. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
Joe1987

Activity: 175

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:51:22 PM

There are some telegrams exchanges for fiat to alts and btc. Like BTC banker and etc. Try to find. Its simple to use and prices better than on web exchanges
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: