Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:20:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FIAT to ALTCOIN  (Read 515 times)
nunzio2012

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

The Future of Crypto Trading | Apollo

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:54:39 PM

What Altcoins can be bought with FIAT and were. Main coins can be easly bought, but what about the other ones. Anybody knows a thrustworthy place to buy Altcoins ?

Depends where you are living. In most places only main alts could be bought with fiat - ETH and BCC.
And maybe Ripple on some. For all other you will need to use regular exchange.

▄▄▓▓
                                                                          ░▄▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                               ▄▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▒▒▒░         ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░            ░▒▓▓▓▒░           ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓            ░▒▓▓▓▒░
     ▓▓▓▓▓░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒       ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ▒▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▒        ▓▓▓▓
 ░▓▓▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▒     ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░  ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓░      ░▓▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▄▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▒▓▓▓▓░░░░░       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓▓░     ░▓▓▓▓▓   ▒▓▓▓▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░░░░       ░░░░░   ░░░░░                 ░▒▓▓▒░░          ▄▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                   ░▒▒▓▓▒░
                                                       ░▒▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒

█           █
   █       █   █
  ███      █  ███
  ███    ███ ███
  ███    ███ ███
   █  ███ ███  █
   █  ███  █   █
      ███  █
      ███
      ███
       █
       █
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:32:10 AM

If I need to exchange crypto currency for fiat money, I usually use the service bestchange.com.
You can exchange the main altcoins on it  such as Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin on any cards and payment systems.
In addition, this service offers a list of different online exchangers with the most beneficial offers.
Very convenient to use.

JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:53:57 AM

And than you are not satisfied with the usual crypto-exchange markets? That is, you buy ATM in Bitcoin, and then you send these bitcoins that you bought for Fiat to the stock exchange. And there already buy any altcoins. I do not see any problems here. Maybe I did not understand something?
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:59:30 AM

Probably every exchange around who offers bitcoi /fiat trading pairs will also offer a variety of altcoins trading pairs against fiat.

If you are looking to buy a small cap coin that is not being offered as a pair against fiat, it's probably being offered against bitcoin, and you can always purchade bitcoin to trade the altcoin against bitcoin(notice that you are actually paying double fee, but usually it's not really much anyway).
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:00:42 AM

What Altcoins can be bought with FIAT and were. Main coins can be easly bought, but what about the other ones. Anybody knows a thrustworthy place to buy Altcoins ?
I think you are referring on investing to altcoins. Actually, you may choose any altcoin of your choice. You may base on a certain altcoin's popularity or a certain altcoin's platform to know if it will be worth investing and if you will earn profit from investing to it. I suggest Etherium and Monero as good altcoins to invest.
megget

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:12:15 AM

The last 4 months I buy bitcoin through localbitcoins, and then I bring it to the exchange and buy there altcoins. It turns out cheaper than all other options.

BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:45:04 AM

I do not know the right place to do this, but is not it in some exchange can direct deposit using dollars like bittrex and hitbtc? I do not know about it because I never bought altcoins directly using fiat. Buying with the main coins I think is pretty fun to participate in the world of cryptocurrency.
roservelt99

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:19:56 AM

I do not think I can buy these two at the same time
kolaska

Activity: 336

The future of advertisement intelligence

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:31:23 AM

I always buy  Ethereum, After that i can buy any altcoin. for me it is the most convenient way.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀ ● ◯ SaTT - The Revolution of Advertising Transactions ◯ ● ▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███    Website | Ann Thread | Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram    ███
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   PRE-SALE COMPLETED IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:34:12 AM

That's why BTC is still king kiddo Wink

You can't. You can't buy most altcoins with fiat. There are historical exceptions of course but 99% of them can only be bought in BTC.
Although ETH is taking the lead slowly thanks to all the ICOs. That's one of the main reasons making ETH so desirable and important. Because both of those currencies are litteraly gateway to the new world of recent altcoins.

So basically, buy bitcoins, send to yobit and here echange for whatever you want.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
mjnick01

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:38:11 AM

I would like some help from my fellow altcoin traders, for a problem I have been mulling over the last few days that concerns fiat profits and it's one of the reason why I have yet to buy into any altcoin (even when I was really excited about some of their projects
Finally to add some info about my situation, I'm Canadian so that limits my fiat to altcoin choices even further. Thus, any transaction usually has to go like this
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:38:40 AM

We don't actually have a shortage of choices when it comes to altcoins but one thing is sure is that there is no single site that you can use to buy all the altcoins that you may have in mind plus it would be safe I think if you can scatter your holdings so that what may happen in one may not happen to the other...spreading the risks, as they say. There are many good alternative coins in the market but it would always be good if you are doing your own research and due diligence. Good luck to your project and may you have a great prosperity this 2018.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:43:55 AM

I have been using the service https://www.cryptonator.com/ for about half a year and until he let me down,
there is a slight difference on exchange and a small percentage of the transfer.
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:45:13 AM

That depends which altcoins do you want. For certain altcoins certain exchanges are good, for other - other exchanges. Which altcoins do you want?

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:50:39 AM

I have ATMs with different cryptocurrencies in my city)So it's not a problem for me))
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:45:24 PM

There's an exchange called EXMO where you can buy alts for dollars and euros. It's that exchange who's owner was kidnapped for ransom in bitcoins. But to pay with cards you gotta pass verification and mine is still pending for 2,5 weeks already
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:50:53 PM

I know the places you can buy the bitcoin with the cash or online wallets but for the altcoins buying, I did not find any places in the online. Please make that you can buy the bitcoin and convert it to altcoin in bitrex or polenix.
None of the trustworthy trading site accepting fiat cash option to buy the crypto currencies. I think they do not have netbanking option for various countries to add the banking option. It will be a additional cost to have the banking API cost bear by site owners.
coinmgnet

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:53:04 PM

coinbase allows users to buy altcoins and bitcoin directly with fiat, in a really easy manner. The downside is that they have around 3-4 coins in total that can be bought.
Mankey001

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:56:44 PM

Why not try localbitcoins.com? Although it is a known exchange site for Bitcoin only transactions. Sellers/Buyers are now diversifying their options, I have found sellers who are willing to buy/sell alts.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:59:24 PM

Apart from bitcoin everything is altcoins, you first need to research and find which altcoin need to be bought and then post in this forum so that anyone would help you on which exchange need to be bought. For Ethereum or litecoin you may use coinbase and for other altcoins you need to specify since each wallet or exchange is good for some set of altcoins for buying.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: