Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 09:38:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FIAT to ALTCOIN  (Read 526 times)
KingKrypto

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:01:44 PM

What Altcoins can be bought with FIAT and were. Main coins can be easly bought, but what about the other ones. Anybody knows a thrustworthy place to buy Altcoins ?
CoinMetro will make this possible if you can manage to wait a few weeks/months for them to start..

CoinMetro looks like a really cool project bro. I will give it a look. Thank you a lot for pointing it out. Smiley
manecas (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:03:02 PM

So many new projects coming daily that is very difficult to keep track from what's coming and whats worth it.
akadiimamontov

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:09:17 PM

Information about the coin which is interesting to me I'm looking for in the  coinmarketcap. There are exchanges that accept fiat.

imperatron

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:20:16 AM

What Altcoins can be bought with FIAT and were. Main coins can be easly bought, but what about the other ones. Anybody knows a thrustworthy place to buy Altcoins ?

There are not so many exchanges out there where you can trade Altcoin/Fiat and I really hate it because of the taxes. If I want to get some fiat I need to trade the altcoin into BTC and after this I have to wait another year before my bitcoins are tax free.. Would be nice to see more exchanges accepting Altcoin/Fiat!
NutellaboY

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:27:01 AM

Depends where you are living. In most places only main alts could be bought with fiat - ETH and BCC.
And maybe Ripple on some. For all other you will need to use regular exchange.

You right buy also you forgot to mention that it's special crypto ATM in Canada and, as I remember, in Switzerland so you can just google for the nearest one.

In other countries you can buy altcoins with fiats only if you find a seller, for example on that forum, but it's kinda complicated and dangerous. Thou some people are doing that and nothing bad happened. Smiley
david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:29:38 AM

No one know which plateforme is the best to put fiat for crypto ?
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:31:32 AM

You can buy Bitcoin, Ethereum and others in Coinbase with fiat, or you can try Waves DEX there is a feature to buy Waves using Fiat
pat231

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:48:00 AM

If you are looking to buy a small cap coin that is not being offered as a pair against fiat, it's probably being offered against bitcoin, and you can always purchade bitcoin to trade the altcoin against bitcoin(notice that you are actually paying double fee, but usually it's not really much anyway

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:49:26 AM

Depends where you are living. In most places only main alts could be bought with fiat - ETH and BCC.

You right buy also you forgot to mention that it's special crypto ATM in Canada and, as I remember, in Switzerland so you can just google for the nearest one.

In other countries you can buy altcoins with fiats only if you find a seller, for example on that forum, but it's kinda complicated and dangerous. Thou some people are doing that and nothing bad happened. Smiley

I don't know about this crypto ATM's i only knew that in some countries people could use bitcoin debit card to withdraw money. But buying option, i don't know. And now I think only European countries can have this debit card facility remaining all countries are disabled.

To buy altcoins easy method is 1st buy BTC and using that BTC you can purchase other altcoins. Because buying BTC with fiats is available in all most all country.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:58:01 AM

I don't know about this crypto ATM's i only knew that in some countries people could use bitcoin debit card to withdraw money. But buying option, i don't know. And now I think only European countries can have this debit card facility remaining all countries are disabled.

To buy altcoins easy method is 1st buy BTC and using that BTC you can purchase other altcoins. Because buying BTC with fiats is available in all most all country.

I really think there are different types of exchanges that can be use and there are available easy ones depending on the country you are on, But I think there are certain wallets that easily exchange your fiat with bitcoin or ETH, And Because we can not buy straight up with out fiat money we need to use third party exchange.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:03:38 PM

I don't know wallets that are directly connected with Fiat. All wallets work only with cryptocurrency. I only know xapo gives its users to exchange bitcoin for Fiat, but to withdraw Fiat to a Bank card you can not. You still have to buy bitcoin to use for the output exchange. Not sure what the point of such operations.
nioctiB#1

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:21:56 PM

There are only few services and exchange that allows their users to biy altcoin directly using fiat currency or credit cards. The most popular is coinbase but they only support few cryptocurrency. you can also buy altcoins directly in changelly and shapeshift but never tried to use them because i usually use my bitcoin to buy altcoins in exchanges and that is the safest way.
david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:45:55 AM

You can go as well on Cobinhood
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: