Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:12:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VeChain (VEN) Next Billion Dollar Crypto  (Read 22126 times)
angel_of_devil

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 06:27:37 AM

I've read that OceanEx has ties with the VeChain team. Have you ever tried this exchange? First I thought that if VeChain is a partner of OceanEx then I will be able to buy VET on this exchange at the best price but I doubt that that's the case (at least there's a VET market on this exchange).
Vechain already listed in Oceanex, this listing news isn't very new and you can buy from Oceanex. After this news Vechain did a great job, I think but market situation couldn't help. After all this bear market make several good project and top partnership to become success project.
Veechain always done a great job, the listing news to the oceanex will not bring a huge impact to the price of VET but the bullish trend of bitcoin gives a very good impact to the veechain. Im also a holder of veechain. Veechain needs a big partnership.
Everyone says that VET is so good, but the price is not raising up as their famous  Undecided
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2020, 02:34:03 PM

I've read that OceanEx has ties with the VeChain team. Have you ever tried this exchange? First I thought that if VeChain is a partner of OceanEx then I will be able to buy VET on this exchange at the best price but I doubt that that's the case (at least there's a VET market on this exchange).
Vechain already listed in Oceanex, this listing news isn't very new and you can buy from Oceanex. After this news Vechain did a great job, I think but market situation couldn't help. After all this bear market make several good project and top partnership to become success project.
Veechain always done a great job, the listing news to the oceanex will not bring a huge impact to the price of VET but the bullish trend of bitcoin gives a very good impact to the veechain. Im also a holder of veechain. Veechain needs a big partnership.
Everyone says that VET is so good, but the price is not raising up as their famous  Undecided

yeah its a bit of a shitcoin at the moment...price is dead...x-nodes deliver cents so no demand...
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 07:54:40 AM

The team released an update to VeChain 2.0. It implements a library of VRF functions on Golang and is already available on Github https://github.com/vechain/go-ecvrf
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 08:28:08 AM

Listing might be good news because it can add liquidity but due to the current unfavorable market conditions, Veechain prices are falling quite deeply. But this is an opportunity if we want to accumulate Veechain because it can be used as a long-term investment

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
angel_of_devil

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 06:16:05 PM

Listing might be good news because it can add liquidity but due to the current unfavorable market conditions, Veechain prices are falling quite deeply. But this is an opportunity if we want to accumulate Veechain because it can be used as a long-term investment

Long-term investments for how many months or years, bro?
sv.alyona

Activity: 518
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 08:58:20 AM

Bayer China and VeChain to jointly develop Csecure, a management solution for digital medicine https://twitter.com/vechainofficial/status/1265928037138219008?s=20

klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2020, 12:17:20 PM

Bayer China and VeChain to jointly develop Csecure, a management solution for digital medicine https://twitter.com/vechainofficial/status/1265928037138219008?s=20

pretty...pretty epic if true!
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 12:22:56 PM

I don't think these news will move the price these days as it became a common thing to get listed in a new exchange. The volume is very low and even the members are not allot.

I am currently 15% down in my VeChain bag and hoping to get back to profit in the next alt season. The project has good potential and we may see Vet getting stronger.

During this time the movement of Vechain did not show a better direction than the first time it entered the market. this shows that it is very doubtful to be able to lead better quickly even though the transaction volume is quite large, there must be hard work from the team to make significant changes. at this time the value is still not jacked up even though bitcoin has gone up compared to other altcoins which is certainly very disappointing. we are waiting for a breakthrough from Vechain in the future if it can be very reliable, the opportunity remains open.
Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 02:32:07 PM

Starting June 2, 2020, Shenzhen Yuhongtai Foods, a food supply company in China's largest cities, will begin implementing ToolChain technology, starting with the supply of pork https://medium.com/vechain-foundation/vechain-toolchain-powers-shenzhen-yuhongtai-foods-traceability-platform-for-premium-pork-products-93cf380d2b30

FTrader

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 02:41:39 PM

yes vechain are moving somewhere:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/walmart-china-subsidiary-teams-up-with-vechain-to-trace-food-products
Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 08:07:09 AM

The hoo exchange announced that since June 7 it will add a new VET / USDT trading pair, trading will begin at 15:00 (UTC +8), tokens deposit and withdrawal is already available in their accounts https://support.hoo.com/hc/en-us/articles/900001207263

Yudhisthir

Activity: 1058
Merit: 103

www.Artemis.co

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 01:44:36 PM

If this is true, it's a very good news for VEN, VEN holders and the crypto community as well. I remember Vechain gaining a lot of attention in the past for their China wide supply chain facilitation but suddenly came the red hammer of CCP and all of the crypto were blanket banned. Many left the mainland in a hush. It's good to see how Vechain remained and at last convinced the CCP that they are worth something.

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 03:54:40 PM

VeChain is VET not VEN, VET price performance is very good in May - June,
it looks like if VET gets past $ 0.008 resistance VET price will reach All time high

Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 04:40:41 PM

When spring comes, things will rise again, even the dumbest shitcoin, but who will do well and close really important and strategic agreements and partnerships with international companies. , will not increase prices but will see them explode, and then you will be surprised and you will understand how important it is at this moment and stage, and you will call yourself stupid for not believing and buy more now
Kriptobt1

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 04:42:40 PM

The German government recognized VeChain and he was included in the list of 300 blockchain projects for intelligent management https://www.crypto-news-flash.com/vechain-recognized-by-german-goverment-for-smart-supply-chain-management/
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 08:04:07 PM

The German government recognized VeChain and he was included in the list of 300 blockchain projects

I have been advising my friend to buy but he keeps buying shitcoins that throw him into some sorry state.

Just wanted to know the price growth prediction in the next 5months.

Jocuserious

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2020, 08:44:50 PM

Then i will party to happy, even i has profits right now but stay holding next VEN bullrun. there are both like good developers roadmap so i hope everyone holder will be happy. Although i have check daily volume grp and almost some month increase trustly.
krb91

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

Streamies Rocks!!!!

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 09:00:34 PM

I've been hearing a lot about this project recently. What is the spectacular thing about it?

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2020, 10:09:52 PM

I've been hearing a lot about this project recently. What is the spectacular thing about it?

they have signed contract with China agricultural sector to allow exporters and logistics operators to document the movement of specific agricultural lots through supply chains, customs and international shipment providers, you can find more on the link, it is a huge opportunity for VeChain

https://ia.acs.org.au/article/2020/how-blockchain-could-lead-exports-recovery.html
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 10:44:52 PM

VeChain is indeed a profitable coin, when in March 2020 I bought VeChain at a price of $ 0.0026. Proven profitable now VeChain already is
at the price of $ 0.0092. I intend to hold VeChain at least until 2021, because I believe that VeChain can still grow and its price could increase
10x in 2021 based on my analysis.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: