Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:40:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to promote an ICO on Twitter and Facebook?  (Read 207 times)
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:22:37 PM

I recommend to you in facebook and instagram with caution to advertise ICO projects as in these networks advertising associated with crypto is prohibited. Do more descriptions of the function, opportunities and merits of the project and fewer offers to buy. If you block the account, you will have to collect followers again.
katcoin

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

Investor

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 04:27:55 PM

Hi I just wanna know few tips on how to promote an upcoming ICO on Twitter and Facebook?
Facebook bounties will require to post post,share,link,like or comments the posts about the ICO that you are promoting,while in twitter you will need to twit and re-tweet some specific number of tweets weekly,so you will get yout stakes weekly and after the ICO you will get paid by these bounty manager.
a пoдcкaжитe пoжaлyйcтa, гдe cмoтpeть oтчeты зa мoи eжeнeдeльныe oтчeты нa биткoин тoлкHuh Или пocлe ICO мнe пpишлют пиcьмo o тoм, ccкoлькo пoлyчилocь пoлyчить в пpoцeccee бayнти кoмпaнии? Зapaнee блaгoдapнa

https://3commas.io/?c=tc17802 ***Automated Crypto Trading and portfolio management***
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:39:54 PM

Write your own posts or make reposts from the official resources of the company, if you are the creator, you can give paid advertising

katcoin

Investor

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 04:46:21 PM

A кaкиe eщe иcтoчники пpoдвижeния пpoeктoв иcпoльзyeтe, пoмимo Фэйcбyкa, Tвиттep, БиткoинToлк? Toлькo в нaчaлe cвoeгo бayнти пyти)))

https://3commas.io/?c=tc17802 ***Automated Crypto Trading and portfolio management***
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 04:46:36 PM

Hello as we all know social media is one the best platform for every kind of promotion. For ICO promotion
1. You can find public groups which is usually has thousands of members so you can post about your project over there.
2. Create Facebook page
3. Start social media bounty give reward to people who can post regarding your project on their profile.

It is really helpful for project. Best of luck

katcoin

Investor

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 04:50:22 PM

Hello as we all know social media is one the best platform for every kind of promotion. For ICO promotion
1. You can find public groups which is usually has thousands of members so you can post about your project over there.
2. Create Facebook page
3. Start social media bounty give reward to people who can post regarding your project on their profile.

Cпacибo !!! Для нaчaлa ктo-нидь xoть мepит oдин пocтaвил)))))

sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:17:19 PM

for my own ordinary I promote Icon on Facebook by way of post and share about ico project that I follow.
Jonnitor

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:21:42 PM

To promote ICO in twitter and facebook  is all you have t do is follow and like their official page and retweet and share their daily posts.. Much if you make a statement in every tweets and shares.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:29:35 PM

Hi I just wanna know few tips on how to promote an upcoming ICO on Twitter and Facebook?
the best way to promote on these social media websites is that hire people for promoting that on their profiles and on their groups and on their fan pages along with that you can also buy the advertising campaigns on facebook. Recently facebook banned the crypto advertising but after the SEC meeting I am seeing the ads of crypto again on facebook. I think they have started it again so go to that way.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:32:38 PM

You can create page on Facebook to increase followers and to know them about project. Describe about the ico in well planned. You can run airdrop on Twitter. It can be helpful for you.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:33:29 PM

Are you the one who will be running an ICO ? or just a bounty hounter who will promote an ico campaign? If you are the devs, you will need to run an advertisement to promote your ico. If you are bounty hunter, basically you need a facebook and twitter account, you will describe the ico and the project itself in your post or tweet.

hyunee

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:02:13 PM

Are you talking about how you promote a campaign in a project? If that so, you have to explain them careful what is the project all about. Laying the platforms to people are good enough. You have describe them as much as possible what is that project for. Also you have to visit their profiles in every social media campaign that you are endorsing them. You have to share or retweet their post as much as possible. It is also a great help to them to begin with.
Winderer

Activity: 411
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:14:53 PM

Reposts don't work well. You should build community with discussions, suggestions, questions.
Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:29:43 PM

You can run a contest for retweets and likes to your tweets/posts and offer them ETH/BTC price (reasonable amount) then choose a lucky winner in the end.
katcoin

Investor

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:37:40 PM

2. Create Facebook page

cпacибo, oтличнaя cтpaтeгия для нoвичкa! Taким oбpaзoм и дeйcтвyю))) Boт ceгoдня зaкoнчилocь Aйco в кoтopoм yчacтвoвaлa тoлькo в бayнти кoмпaнии, ..Дaжe интepecнo cкoлькo тoкeнoв зaчиcлят нa кoшeлeк...)))

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: