Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 08:33:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️.  (Read 21158 times)
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:17:02 AM

What is your core audience from ur point of view? or putting it better the people who could be interesed in this project?

Hello, all_inman
Our core audience are crypto holders  Smiley we don not divide so much on sub categories, cause we believe, that everyone can find something interesting for them on Akaiito platform. People, who are traveling a lot (maybe a bit more young generation in general) will use a lot "car and apartment rent part" of Akaiito. "Services and jobs" will be useful for all, cause outsource maybe is more attractive for younger generation and "real time and place jobs" would be more for elder crypto holders. Well market and online map is probably as well useful for everyone!  Smiley
Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
DIXItip4ik

Activity: 406
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:19:59 AM

What is your core audience from ur point of view? or putting it better the people who could be interesed in this project?

Hello, all_inman
Our core audience are crypto holders  Smiley we don not divide so much on sub categories, cause we believe, that everyone can find something interesting for them on Akaiito platform. People, who are traveling a lot (maybe a bit more young generation in general) will use a lot "car and apartment rent part" of Akaiito. "Services and jobs" will be useful for all, cause outsource maybe is more attractive for younger generation and "real time and place jobs" would be more for elder crypto holders. Well market and online map is probably as well useful for everyone!  Smiley
Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
for the concept u are striving to turn into life the debit card would be very suitable..Do u have any plans for its integration?
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:20:58 AM

when a mobile application for the market is available AKAIITO ? Simultaneously with the launch of the platform ?

Hello,
Yes, mobile application will be released at the same time with web version, when beta is coming.
Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:21:59 AM

Hello, all_inman
Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
for the concept u are striving to turn into life the debit card would be very suitable..Do u have any plans for its integration?

Hello,
Why do You think debit card would be useful for Akaiito?
Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:23:08 AM

Hello, I am participating in your bounty. Thank u for the good terms and conditions👍🏻

Hello,
Happy to hear that You are satisfied!  Smiley
Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
I would strongly recommend your project to my bounty-friends😉

Zahardeina, happy to hear Smiley Hopefully, community will grow and grow Smiley
DIXItip4ik

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:29:05 AM

Hello, all_inman
Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito

Hello,
Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
U have already said that people who as an example travell a lot would like to use the token for different purpose. From this point of view it would be very convenient to use the debit card where people could store not only your token but eth and other erc20 token. So the solution u are offering would be more complex and I predict the project only benefit due to that
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:30:20 AM

Why should I hold your tokens? Why is it worth of holding?

Hello, semiwylson

You should hold AIC tokens, if You want to actually use Akaiito platform in the future, cause currency for transactions on the platform will be AIC token. So with AIC token You will be able to buy products from Online Market part, to rent cars and apartments from Rent part and to order jobs and services through Services part.  Smiley
One more reason for holding AIC token is as well, so to speak, investment in the future. We believe, that AIC will become a strong currency due to the fact of wide usage of AKAIITO platform in the future and long term plans which we have for the development and therefore company strengthening. Having a strong and growing currency is always a big potential and opportunity for good profit from trading.

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:34:05 AM

Hello, all_inman
Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito

Hello,
Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
U have already said that people who as an example travell a lot would like to use the token for different purpose. From this point of view it would be very convenient to use the debit card where people could store not only your token but eth and other erc20 token. So the solution u are offering would be more complex and I predict the project only benefit due to that

DIXItip4ik, You know, I think that it is really good idea! We will definitely take it up for the discussion in our team!
Thank You for Your input and ideas. For Akaiito it is very important, cause platform will be created for the crypto community, so it should be build up the way community sees that. Please, share more ideas if You will have some.  Smiley
Thank You!
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:38:22 AM

Interesting... but looks too complex solving various problems...

Hello,
It is complex, no doubt. We never said, that it is not  Smiley All the complexities are getting solved if there is the wish and passion for something. All the big companies which has been built up, usually had ocean of complexities in front of them, but all is doable as history shows!  Smiley Hope, some day You will start to believe in Akaiioto, maybe when platform will actually come live.  Smiley
Thank You!
DIXItip4ik

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:47:43 AM

Hello, all_inman
Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito

Hello,
Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito

DIXItip4ik, You know, I think that it is really good idea! We will definitely take it up for the discussion in our team!
Thank You for Your input and ideas. For Akaiito it is very important, cause platform will be created for the crypto community, so it should be build up the way community sees that. Please, share more ideas if You will have some.  Smiley
Thank You!
U are welcome) I suppose there could be only one problem - bank emitent, if u could solve that problem all the consumers from such project as tenx or monaco will be yourth Grin
karlos_545

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:02:37 PM

Hello, all_inman
Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito

Hello,
Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito

Thank You!
U are welcome) I suppose there could be only one problem - bank emitent, if u could solve that problem all the consumers from such project as tenx or monaco will be yourth Grin
The team here is brilliant! if they like the idea and all team members agree it is suitable for the project I have no doubts the debit cards will be implemented
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:24:20 PM

How are u going to provide the liqudity for the token? U know it is quite urgent problem for all new ICOs

Hello, johnywalkerrr

Yes, I would say, that it is liquidity crisis currently in the crypto markets, unfortunately. 
What come to AIC token liquidity and how we can avoid it:
As You know, liquidity is happening when there is imbalance of buyers and sellers and this can create dramatic swings in price of currency on the market. Usually the problem is, that there are more sellers, than buyers and buyers are starting to drop the prices to attract more buyers. In AIC token case we believe, that there will be situation of the "want to have, need to have", so to speak. All the transactions on Akaiito will be functioning with AIC token, so basically users will want to have it, to be a part of the community, what will create "need moment".
Plus, we have a lot of plans for the future development, what will definitely strengthen the currency.

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
What about bancor implementation? U know the major usecase for bancor is exactly providing the liquidity

Hello,
Yes, we are looking into bancor implementation as well, cause it can simplify interaction between user and smart contract on platform.
Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:31:14 PM

Hello, all_inman
Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito

Hello,
Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito

Thank You!

I am sure, that we will find the solution Smiley We are currently consulting with big crypto bank, so I think, they will support us on that topic solution search. Tenx and Monaco: would like to get Smiley
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:33:06 PM

Hello, all_inman
Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito

Hello,
Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito

Thank You!
The team here is brilliant! if they like the idea and all team members agree it is suitable for the project I have no doubts the debit cards will be implemented

Thank You very much for such a high evaluation of Akaiito team! A lot appreciated!  Smiley
torentillo

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:00:41 PM

I like this project. I think it has a very bright future.
VR med

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 05:55:04 PM

How much tokens do u plan to list?
ArcticCoin

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:53:16 PM

The price is very attractive.Interesting and clear white paper.I will support. wish you good luck Akaiito team Wink
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:20:28 PM

I like this project. I think it has a very bright future.

Hello, torentillo
Great to hear! Thank You for Your positive and supporting opinion!
Best regards,
Akaiito
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:32:03 PM

Hello, VR med

Total token amount will be: 30 000 000 AIC
Sale of tokens: 75% = up to 22 500 000 AIC
Marketing: 7% = up to 2 100 000 AIC
Team: 15% = up to 4 500 000 AIC
Bounty, consultants = up to 900 000 AIC

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
VR med

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 07:36:08 PM

Hello, VR med

Total token amount will be: 30 000 000 AIC
Sale of tokens: 75% = up to 22 500 000 AIC
Marketing: 7% = up to 2 100 000 AIC
Team: 15% = up to 4 500 000 AIC
Bounty, consultants = up to 900 000 AIC

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito

wow, hats really good. I might take part in your bounty program)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: