Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:33:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️.  (Read 21157 times)
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:36:02 PM

What is your core audience? Who are u going to pay special attention??
all the crypto related people are the core audience here. The project is striving to face the mass adoption!
Okay, i see. But i mean exactly...which users the team is going pay special attention??
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:50:22 PM

When the team is going to participate somewhere? Conference, meetop etc, private investors or putting it better - whales urgently needed even here,  in such great project like this on

Hello,

Definitely, yes.
Lately we have been in Moscow on WBC Summit. You can read Akaiito team insides from: https://medium.com/@akaiitotallinn/wbc-summit-akaiito-insides-91ed008ebed4
We have plan for conferences visits: You can check them from our Official Website - akaiito.io . So if someone wants to meet with us, we would be happy Smiley
And we are now finalizing it, but approx. after 1 month we are going to Asian trip to meet investors personally.

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
Could u share the presentation form the event in Moscow? I really would like to ckeck it out

Unfortunately, this time we haven't been participating as speakers, but we are now choosing conference where we will be presenters. If You have some wishes, where You would like to see us, on which conference specifically, then please, share the ideas  Smiley

Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:51:48 PM

And what is the hardcap?

Hard cap is 20 000 ETH  Smiley
Oh that’s good,where can I see in a roadmap?

You can find Akaiito project roadmap on our Official Webpage: akaiito.io
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:03:11 PM

What are the «killing features» in your project? What exactly makes ur different?

We have many of them, but 2 of them we would put on top:

1. ALL in ONE platform. No doubt, that there are many good platforms for Online Market, for Rent, for Service etc. We are not under evaluating them. BUT they are all separated. What do we want to do is to unite all those spheres into one platform. First of all it is convenient, You have one application for everything, secondly - option of having all in one is increasing the community which will use it and bigger the community, better the diversity. We have been actually sharing our thoughts about that topic already, so You can check out our article on Medium, if You are interested (hopefully You are  Smiley ): https://medium.com/@akaiitotallinn/akaiito-why-so-special-8fc307e5cc15

2. P2P platform with crypto currency as currency of transactions. We know, that there has been couple and appearing a lot now ICO's, which are connected, for example, to Rent or to Online Market, but it is usually based on company-user relations and currency of use is fiat. We are still wondering why is it so?  Smiley Why there is nothing where crypto holders are independently dealing with each other and using their crypto, not fiat? We are not so small community anymore, we can create own platform where to trade without fiat.
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:04:45 PM

What are the «killing features» in your project? What exactly makes ur different?
The whole project is killing feature!)) Where else have u seen the project where so much perfect options were combined??

Agree, we haven't seen at least  Smiley When the idea came to our minds, we have been analyzing all ICO's and actually haven't found anything similar, always parts are separated, never united.
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:05:59 PM

Do u have bounty? Share please the thread for the bounty campaign

Yes, we do have. It is just started, so, You are very welcome to join  Smiley Here is the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2804960.0
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:08:13 PM

1. ALL in ONE platform. No doubt, that there are many good platforms for Online Market, for Rent, for Service etc. We are not under evaluating them. BUT they are all separated. What do we want to do is to unite all those spheres into one platform. First of all it is convenient, You have one application for everything, secondly - option of having all in one is increasing the community which will use it and bigger the community, better the diversity. We have been actually sharing our thoughts about that topic already, so You can check out our article on Medium, if You are interested (hopefully You are  Smiley ): https://medium.com/@akaiitotallinn/akaiito-why-so-special-8fc307e5cc15

2. P2P platform with crypto currency as currency of transactions. We know, that there has been couple and appearing a lot now ICO's, which are connected, for example, to Rent or to Online Market, but it is usually based on company-user relations and currency of use is fiat. We are still wondering why is it so?  Smiley Why there is nothing where crypto holders are independently dealing with each other and using their crypto, not fiat? We are not so small community anymore, we can create own platform where to trade without fiat.

Ur solution will require a lot of power...Will u set your own data server or u gonna use AWS like Amazon?
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:09:27 PM

What is your business model? Where can I check this info?

Karlos_545, it depends what exactly You put into the phrase "business model". How people define the term really depends on how they’re using it, that's why I wanted to clarify before I answer - what exactly You put into the term: business model?

Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:11:00 PM

What is your business model? Where can I check this info?
In WP for sure. Moreover u will find a lot of interesting info about the project. It is one of the best WP I have read literally

all_inman, it is so great to read Your words  Smiley Thank You for Your opinion! Will pass positive feedback to whole team of developers  Smiley
nofork_man

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:12:18 PM

Ur solution will require a lot of power...Will u set your own data server or u gonna use AWS like Amazon?
Most likely that AWS. I even could not imagine how many data servers will be needed here if the team would prefer to set their own
VR med

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 02:27:46 PM

And what is the hardcap?

Hard cap is 20 000 ETH  Smiley
Oh that’s good,where can I see in a roadmap?

You can find Akaiito project roadmap on our Official Webpage: akaiito.io
okay, thank u for the info😊
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:37:56 PM

Why have your chosen Estonian jurisdiction for your project? Would not it be better to be based somewhere on Cayman Islands or other off shore jurisdiction?
semiwylson

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:12:56 PM

Why have your chosen Estonian jurisdiction for your project? Would not it be better to be based somewhere on Cayman Islands or other off shore jurisdiction?
The team is based there. Moreover what is the reason to be based somewhere else if the local jurisdiction is also loyal?
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:47:40 PM

Where can i find some news considering project? Thank u

We have actually quite many sources, where You can read our latest news, I will provide You with couple of them:
Official website: https://akaiito.io/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/OfficialAkaiito
Medium: https://medium.com/@akaiitotallinn
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/officialakaiito
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/akaiito.io/
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Akaiito_Official/

And of course, please, join our official group in Telegram, there You can get all news alive: http://t.me/akaiito_community
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:56:49 PM

Reserved

And you already got a rating on DigRate.com?
I would have looked, very interested in your project.
What is the price for a token?

JohnRokov, not yet actually, but thank You for sharing that one, we will get in there asap  Smiley
Price for the token is 0.001 ETH. During Pre ICO we will have an amazing offer: 60% bonus, so for 1 AIC, You will actually get 1.6 AIC!  Smiley
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:02:56 PM

Very progressive and interesting project.I would like to participate.But I don't know how,who knows,explain Kiss Kiss

Hello, Nikita333280

Welcome to Akaiito Community!  Smiley
If You would like to participate in our bounty campaign, then You can find rules here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2804960.0
If You would like to buy AIC tokens, then You have to wait 12 days and You can buy them with 60% bonus (1AIC = 1.6AIC) during Pre ICO, which will last 2 weeks.  For Pre ICO will be released only 1 000 000 AIC tokens, so need to be really fast to get them  Smiley

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
Thanks, I wait for more news and real products released before investing. There are many scam ICOs recent months.

Yes, I totally understand it! Unfortunately, we will be releasing only beta version of one part of Akaiito in March, but not a full version yet.
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:06:11 PM

How can I find u in telegram? Wanna talk about the bounty, thanks)

Yes, here You go: http://t.me/akaiito_community Smiley Welcome!  Smiley
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:08:28 PM

ApehaFan777, our core audience are crypto holders, we are not doing any sub categories inside this focus. We will focus on crypto users to become Akaiito users  Smiley
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:11:48 PM

all the crypto related people are the core audience here. The project is striving to face the mass adoption!
It is very long term plans from my point of view...All the projects in crypto is striving to do so

Akaiito is planning to be very long term living platform, so yes, therefore we have very big and ambitious plans.
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:21:57 PM

AKAIITO is a life-changing project, but I don't know how it changes life,
Specific ways and details?

I will bring it out on example of myself. I have crypto in my wallet. It is just there. Sometimes trading, that's all, nothing can do with it. When Akaiito will be live I will be able finally to spend my crypto. I will be able to buy clothes, to rent a car, to rent an apartments, to hire services etc. So in my personal case it sounds very life changing  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: