Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:14:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️.  (Read 21157 times)
WorldBitBank

Activity: 288
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:23:39 PM

Is it planned to release tokens after ICO?

No, wakeham8, so far no plans like that. It can harm future price of token, so so far we have some other ideas in out heads  Smiley But it is quite long term plans  Smiley
So I can assume ur smart contract has been already deployed??

No, smart contract hasn't been deployed
when is it going to be deployed?? Right after ICO?
I think it will be deployed before the beginning of the pre ICO )correct?
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:39:12 PM

No, wakeham8, so far no plans like that. It can harm future price of token, so so far we have some other ideas in out heads  Smiley But it is quite long term plans  Smiley

where can I check it?? The code. maybe link to github?

Yes of course, You can check it from here: https://github.com/AkaiitoOfficial/AKAIITO
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:41:04 PM

No, its gonna be deployed on next week. We just got Trezor Hardware Wallet, we have been waiting for it to deploy contract.
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:41:41 PM

Yes, before. We got our Trezor wallet, so next week contract will be deployed.  Smiley
surtur001s

Activity: 406
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:49:09 PM

Yes, before. We got our Trezor wallet, so next week contract will be deployed.  Smiley

so u gonna store ur coins on trezor?? no parity multisig?
torentillo

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:52:56 PM

Where can i find some news considering project? Thank u

We have actually quite many sources, where You can read our latest news, I will provide You with couple of them:
Official website: https://akaiito.io/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/OfficialAkaiito
Medium: https://medium.com/@akaiitotallinn
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/officialakaiito
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/akaiito.io/
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Akaiito_Official/

And of course, please, join our official group in Telegram, there You can get all news alive: http://t.me/akaiito_community
Thanks for the info)
johnywalkerrr

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:54:28 PM

No, wakeham8, so far no plans like that. It can harm future price of token, so so far we have some other ideas in out heads  Smiley But it is quite long term plans  Smiley

Yes, before. We got our Trezor wallet, so next week contract will be deployed.  Smiley

Parity multisig?? U must be kidding because 170 USD million worth eth are still frozen there!
all_inman

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:09:21 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 02:38:53 PM by all_inman

No, wakeham8, so far no plans like that. It can harm future price of token, so so far we have some other ideas in out heads  Smiley But it is quite long term plans  Smiley

well, according to the blood bath nowdays it is not 170 usd equivalent Grin nevertheless u are right..better to use trzoer then parity but then there is a risk when 1 person from the team can steal all the coins

Yes, before. We got our Trezor wallet, so next week contract will be deployed.  Smiley

Parity multisig?? U must be kidding because 170 USD million worth eth are still frozen there!
karlos_545

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:38:12 PM

I need ur smart contract and token symbol to list ur token on mew..
ricardovaldossa

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:40:40 PM

What is u plan to make the liquidity for the token?? Maybe bancor integration?
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:56:13 PM

I'm wondering about how the payment system will work in public places, like restaurants and cinemas for example? Didn't find this information in the whitepaper.

Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:40:46 PM

I'm wondering about how the payment system will work in public places, like restaurants and cinemas for example? Didn't find this information in the whitepaper.

It's a bit different story with public places. Let me try to explain a bit and divided the parts from each other:
1. Akaiito parts such as: Online Market, Services, Rent - those parts will work on user to user system, so there wont be any companies and business. For example: one Akaiito user will sell to another Akaiito user, one Akaiito user will rent a car from another Akaiito user and etc. All the relations on the platform will be user to user.
2. Online Map: on that part of Akaiito will be shown map (depending on choice of country and city of Your location) all the places, where it is possible to pay with cryptocurrency. Payment system in those places is already up to them, we will just guide You where payments with crypto are accepted.
Hope it was more or less clear  Smiley Please, come back to if it wasn't, I will do my best to explain clearer.  Smiley
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:46:17 PM

What is u plan to make the liquidity for the token?? Maybe bancor integration?

Hello, ricardovaldossa
What comes to AIC token liquidity and how we can avoid it:
As You know, liquidity is happening when there is imbalance of buyers and sellers and this can create dramatic swings in price of currency on the market. Usually the problem is, that there are more sellers, than buyers and buyers are starting to drop the prices to attract more buyers. In AIC token case we believe, that there will be situation of the "want to have, need to have", so to speak. All the transactions on Akaiito will be functioning with AIC token, so basically users will want to have it, to be a part of the community, what will create "need moment".
Plus, we have a lot of plans for the future development, what will definitely strengthen the currency.
Regarding bancor integration: Yes, we are looking into it as well, cause it can simplify interaction between user and smart contract on platform.
Thank You!  Smiley
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:52:38 PM

No, definitely not parity multisig. News from November has been quite scary, so we are not sure, that we can trust this source. Trezor was chosen by Akaiito team as more trustworthy.
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:57:03 PM

From the very beginning loss was approx. 300 mil. USD, right? So good that someone got smth back  Smiley But, I am agree, lost trust in parity multisig  Embarrassed
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:02:14 PM

Read your WP, thats really good. I see the problem and I found a solution, great job guys!

Great to hear! Thank You! Smiley
franzgu

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:09:15 PM

When will be whitelisting available?
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:32:47 PM

I need ur smart contract and token symbol to list ur token on mew..

Karlos_545, during next week, when we deploy the contract, we will write detailed instructions with all the steps and data, which You will need for adding AIC to Your wallet. Will inform You as soon as that guideline will be released  Smiley
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:55:25 PM

When will be whitelisting available?

Whitelist will be available before Pre ICO. Sorry for making You waiting!
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:00:12 PM

It's a bit different story with public places. Let me try to explain a bit and divided the parts from each other:
1. Akaiito parts such as: Online Market, Services, Rent - those parts will work on user to user system, so there wont be any companies and business. For example: one Akaiito user will sell to another Akaiito user, one Akaiito user will rent a car from another Akaiito user and etc. All the relations on the platform will be user to user.
2. Online Map: on that part of Akaiito will be shown map (depending on choice of country and city of Your location) all the places, where it is possible to pay with cryptocurrency. Payment system in those places is already up to them, we will just guide You where payments with crypto are accepted.
Hope it was more or less clear  Smiley Please, come back to if it wasn't, I will do my best to explain clearer.  Smiley

I get it, separate establishments will be responsible for the payment system aspect. I just hope that by the time the platform will be working there will be enough establishments that accept crypto payments to put on the map. Because up to now I haven't really seen many of them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: