Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:05:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️.  (Read 21158 times)
torentillo

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:12:25 PM

There is date when ico start?
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ColdEmbrace

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:31:51 PM

I love the way how it was presented. The idea is unique as well. Will be joining the ICO
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:38:43 PM

I'm wondering about how the payment system will work in public places, like restaurants and cinemas for example? Didn't find this information in the whitepaper.

It's a bit different story with public places. Let me try to explain a bit and divided the parts from each other:
1. Akaiito parts such as: Online Market, Services, Rent - those parts will work on user to user system, so there wont be any companies and business. For example: one Akaiito user will sell to another Akaiito user, one Akaiito user will rent a car from another Akaiito user and etc. All the relations on the platform will be user to user.
2. Online Map: on that part of Akaiito will be shown map (depending on choice of country and city of Your location) all the places, where it is possible to pay with cryptocurrency. Payment system in those places is already up to them, we will just guide You where payments with crypto are accepted.
Hope it was more or less clear  Smiley Please, come back to if it wasn't, I will do my best to explain clearer.  Smiley

I get it, separate establishments will be responsible for the payment system aspect. I just hope that by the time the platform will be working there will be enough establishments that accept crypto payments to put on the map. Because up to now I haven't really seen many of them.

Yes, You are right, not many establishments have been enabling crypto payments so far, but as crypto world is developing and Akaiito is long term project, at some point there will be appearing more and more public places who will use crypto payments.
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:39:38 PM

I love the way how it was presented. The idea is unique as well. Will be joining the ICO

Great to hear, that You liked the project and that You are joining us!  Smiley
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:40:21 PM

I wish all the best to your project! Thank u for making it👍🏻🙏🏻

Thank You for being with us and believing in the project!  Wink
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:42:10 PM

We will have Pre ICO already after 9 days! Pre ICO start will be at 12.02. and will last until 25.02. ICO will start at 10.03. and will last until 15.04.
Hope You will join us!  Smiley
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:32:47 PM

We will have Pre ICO already after 9 days! Pre ICO start will be at 12.02. and will last until 25.02. ICO will start at 10.03. and will last until 15.04.

So there won't be a private placement round? It gets more and more popular these days. All private and institutional investors can join pre-ICO or/and ICO?

Profuter

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:21:49 PM

I'm wondering about how the payment system will work in public places, like restaurants and cinemas for example? Didn't find this information in the whitepaper.

It's a bit different story with public places. Let me try to explain a bit and divided the parts from each other:
1. Akaiito parts such as: Online Market, Services, Rent - those parts will work on user to user system, so there wont be any companies and business. For example: one Akaiito user will sell to another Akaiito user, one Akaiito user will rent a car from another Akaiito user and etc. All the relations on the platform will be user to user.
2. Online Map: on that part of Akaiito will be shown map (depending on choice of country and city of Your location) all the places, where it is possible to pay with cryptocurrency. Payment system in those places is already up to them, we will just guide You where payments with crypto are accepted.
Hope it was more or less clear  Smiley Please, come back to if it wasn't, I will do my best to explain clearer.  Smiley
In real life, we do not buy all the goods from each other. Will it be possible to pay for electricity or utilities, for example?
Kardon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:35:31 PM

The idea is certainly cool and promising.
did not quite understand the scheme of interaction, for example, when renting a car to other users.
If you rent an auto there is an insurance case for example, and the driver does not have rights to operate the car, or he is not inscribed in the insurance.
how to be in these cases?
-VOL-

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:13:04 AM

Hello devs team, i just found this project ,i like it idea and it looks very promising. I will follow your social media pages to know all latest news about project. Also i joined telegram channel.
Good Luck
Regards.
surtur001s

Activity: 406
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:30:09 AM

Well.. Personally me will use ur services after the final realese. Bit im doubtful about others. I think it would be hard to face the mass adoption here thats why Im aware the token price will drop hard and thats it.. Why price growth??
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:10:00 AM

Well.. Personally me will use ur services after the final realese. Bit im doubtful about others. I think it would be hard to face the mass adoption here thats why Im aware the token price will drop hard and thats it.. Why price growth??
U probably did not read the wp yet and did not check out the platform overall.. I advise u to do so. Then i hope u will find the answer why project will rise in price)
The concept of this project is unique and it will have huge use case. Take it from me. Moreover the team always deliver perfect news. It will also trigger the price growth
nofork_man

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:45:05 AM

U probably did not read the wp yet and did not check out the platform overall.. I advise u to do so. Then i hope u will find the answer why project will rise in price)
The concept of this project is unique and it will have huge use case. Take it from me. Moreover the team always deliver perfect news. It will also trigger the price growth
Very good statement Sir!! I alsi admire by project's concept and the team behind. Im pretty sure project will be successful
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:14:42 AM

Because of demand and mass adoption. This project will have it for sure.
-VOL-

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:29:00 AM

Agree with you if we check the WhitePaper everything will be clear and understandable  why token price will rise.And i think better and cheaper time to get tokens will be at pre-sale which starts in 8 days.
Regards.
VR med

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 08:29:47 AM

Because of demand and mass adoption. This project will have it for sure.
I think that 2. People really need such projects as akaiito, so there would be mass adoption
torentillo

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:31:33 AM

Thanks a lot for the answer, of course, I will be one of the first who will buy your tokens Smiley
antropogen0009

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:11:53 AM

Agree with you if we check the WhitePaper everything will be clear and understandable  why token price will rise.And i think better and cheaper time to get tokens will be at pre-sale which starts in 8 days.
Regards.
what are the bonuses for presale? Comparing to the ICO I mean
aragon4ikSS

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:23:34 AM

Regards.
All bonuses are avialable on their website. If u mean the gap in bonuses between preICO and ICO then it is not very huge
surtur001s

Merit: 22

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:41:20 AM

Regards.
All bonuses are avialable on their website. If u mean the gap in bonuses between preICO and ICO then it is not very huge
Im curious will the tokens for presale participants be vested?? Otherwise they could dump all the tokens for the ICO price and still be in profit, right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: