Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:45:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️.  (Read 21158 times)
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:53:18 PM

Well.. Personally me will use ur services after the final realese. Bit im doubtful about others. I think it would be hard to face the mass adoption here thats why Im aware the token price will drop hard and thats it.. Why price growth??
Because of demand and mass adoption. This project will have it for sure.

Sharing same vision  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:56:22 PM

Well.. Personally me will use ur services after the final realese. Bit im doubtful about others. I think it would be hard to face the mass adoption here thats why Im aware the token price will drop hard and thats it.. Why price growth??
U probably did not read the wp yet and did not check out the platform overall.. I advise u to do so. Then i hope u will find the answer why project will rise in price)
The concept of this project is unique and it will have huge use case. Take it from me. Moreover the team always deliver perfect news. It will also trigger the price growth
Agree with you if we check the WhitePaper everything will be clear and understandable  why token price will rise.And i think better and cheaper time to get tokens will be at pre-sale which starts in 8 days.
Regards.

Pre ICO will have an amazing offer. I would even name it outstanding  Smiley We decided to go not discount way, but bonus way  Smiley So there will be 60% bonus during Pre ICO: if You will buy 1 AIC, You will get 1.6 AIC. Pre ICO will last only 2 weeks and limited amount of token will be distributed: 1 000 ETH.
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:02:04 PM

There is date when ico start?

We will have Pre ICO already after 9 days! Pre ICO start will be at 12.02. and will last until 25.02. ICO will start at 10.03. and will last until 15.04.
Hope You will join us!  Smiley
Thanks a lot for the answer, of course, I will be one of the first who will buy your tokens Smiley

Great to hear  Smiley There will be limited amount of tokens released for Pre ICO (1 000 000AIC = 1 000 ETH), so would need to hurry  Smiley
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:05:14 PM

U probably did not read the wp yet and did not check out the platform overall.. I advise u to do so. Then i hope u will find the answer why project will rise in price)
The concept of this project is unique and it will have huge use case. Take it from me. Moreover the team always deliver perfect news. It will also trigger the price growth
Agree with you if we check the WhitePaper everything will be clear and understandable  why token price will rise.And i think better and cheaper time to get tokens will be at pre-sale which starts in 8 days.
Regards.
what are the bonuses for presale? Comparing to the ICO I mean

Pre ICO bonus is outstanding: 60%! So for every bought 1 AIC You will get 1.6 AIC tokens. But while there will be limited amount of AIC tokens released for Pre ICO, need to hurry  Smiley
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:06:57 PM

Regards.
All bonuses are avialable on their website. If u mean the gap in bonuses between preICO and ICO then it is not very huge

I would name the gap quite big, actually  Smiley For Pre ICO bonus will be 60%, first 48 hours bonus 40%, 1st week 30% and etc. So actually 1st week of ICO vs Pre ICO is 2 times difference.
aragon4ikSS

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:11:05 PM

Regards.
All bonuses are avialable on their website. If u mean the gap in bonuses between preICO and ICO then it is not very huge

I would name the gap quite big, actually  Smiley For Pre ICO bonus will be 60%, first 48 hours bonus 40%, 1st week 30% and etc. So actually 1st week of ICO vs Pre ICO is 2 times difference.
I are telling this like it is smth good.. All investors with huge bonus will dump all the tokens immidiately after listing and still made a huge profit. They would not care about project at all!!
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:14:19 PM

Regards.
Im curious will the tokens for presale participants be vested?? Otherwise they could dump all the tokens for the ICO price and still be in profit, right?

Can You, please, clarify Your question a bit? If I understood correctly what You mean, then You are saying that Pre ICO participants, who bought tokens with really good bonus, will during ICO dump all the tokens in exchange? But tokens can not be traded before ICO end (15.04.). Please, correct me if I got Your question wrongly!
Thank You!
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:15:24 PM

I'm wondering about how the payment system will work in public places, like restaurants and cinemas for example? Didn't find this information in the whitepaper.

It's a bit different story with public places. Let me try to explain a bit and divided the parts from each other:
1. Akaiito parts such as: Online Market, Services, Rent - those parts will work on user to user system, so there wont be any companies and business. For example: one Akaiito user will sell to another Akaiito user, one Akaiito user will rent a car from another Akaiito user and etc. All the relations on the platform will be user to user.
2. Online Map: on that part of Akaiito will be shown map (depending on choice of country and city of Your location) all the places, where it is possible to pay with cryptocurrency. Payment system in those places is already up to them, we will just guide You where payments with crypto are accepted.
Hope it was more or less clear  Smiley Please, come back to if it wasn't, I will do my best to explain clearer.  Smiley

The idea is certainly cool and promising.
did not quite understand the scheme of interaction, for example, when renting a car to other users.
If you rent an auto there is an insurance case for example, and the driver does not have rights to operate the car, or he is not inscribed in the insurance.
how to be in these cases?

Regarding the car rent how the process will look like:
- User is choosing the car, which he wants to rent out.
- Booking it (on that moment price is getting fixed based on certain exchange market).
- Based on smart contract renters tokens are getting booked/freezed in full amount of rent and additionally deposit amount (lessor is designating an amount of deposit; deposit is in own kind insurance, which lessor wants to have for renting out his car).
- When lessor and renter meet, renter is showing to lessor driving license and then lessor is giving car keys. Renter is scanning QR code from lessors device. By this action first step of the deal is confirmed.
- Tokens for the rent are transferred to lessor, deposit tokens are booked in Smart Contract
- When car is returned, lessor is checking the car and scanning second QR code. By this action lessor is confirming that there is no problem with the car and debit can be transferred back to renter.
If lessor will find damage on the car made by the renter: deposit tokens will be transferred to lessor for covering the insurance cost.  

What is the need in your tokens in this process?? As for all these thing could be easily done with ETH as an example?

I assume there will be discounts while paying with AIC.
Also, about the car renting feature of the platform, that field should definitely use some more transparency, as many times it happens that you're charged some extra costs for who knows what and it's almost impossible to argue anything.

Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:15:51 PM

Regards.
The difference even in 20-30 % could be considered as a gap also. presale investors could sell tokens even if they drop in price hard and they still will be in profit

After ICO: yes, tokens can be sold and pre ICO investors will be definitely in profit, but before ICO end (15.04.) AIC tokens can not be sold over.
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:18:23 PM

I think mass adoption won't be the problem here. Crypto community is constantly expanding, the demand is growing, but the supply is very limited. Projects like Akaiito would be needed in order for the market to function properly.

Yes, wissy, that is so true. There is market demand, but not much solutions so far. And while crypto community will continue its grow (and there is doubt, that it will), there will be an increase for the demand. If the demand will not start to be covered, then it will decline at some point, so I would say that Akaiito and community need each other equally much.  Smiley
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:21:25 PM

I think mass adoption won't be the problem here. Crypto community is constantly expanding, the demand is growing, but the supply is very limited. Projects like Akaiito would be needed in order for the market to function properly.
by the way, what will be the total supply here??
And question to the team..What are u going to do with unsold tokens??

Total supply is 30 000 000 AIC tokens. From total supply for crowd sale (Pre ICO and ICO) will be released 22 500 000 AIC tokens.
We wont have any unsold tokens. Our smart contract system is working like that:
We have fixed total maximum amount of tokens for the release: 30 000 000 AIC, but they wont be released all at once. When someone is buying tokens, they are releasing and going to the wallet of buyer. And this way it continues, but until max. amount (30 mil. AIC) is reached.
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:23:37 PM

by the way, what will be the total supply here??
And question to the team..What are u going to do with unsold tokens??
Surely burn. What else can team do with them?? Not save for their own needs for sure

No, actually not burn. We have a bit different logic of smart contract:
Total supply is 30 000 000 AIC tokens. From total supply for crowd sale (Pre ICO and ICO) will be released 22 500 000 AIC tokens.
We wont have any unsold tokens. Our smart contract system is working like that:
We have fixed total maximum amount of tokens for the release: 30 000 000 AIC, but they wont be released all at once. When someone is buying tokens, they are releasing and going to the wallet of buyer. And this way it continues, but until max. amount (30 mil. AIC) is reached.

So there will be nothing kind of left in any case  Smiley
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:28:45 PM

Yes the community is expanding but the different crypto project are appearing like a every day. There is very big competition and I hope akaiito could survive

That is true. We are following the market and see a lot of new projects appearing, but we still didn't see anything familiar to AKAIITO, where all the parts are united in one.
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:30:08 PM

Regards.
As i understand from the website for the pre-ico stage there will be +60% tokens bonus. This is really great . And best time to get tokens. But if you need more infor join telegram chat and ask devs, they are there.
here link https://t.me/akaiito_community
Regards.

Thank You for sharing it! Yes, everyone can ask any questions in our official Telegram Group: Akaiito Community (https://t.me/akaiito_community). There is already a lot of us and we will be glad to see new participants.  Smiley
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:41:02 PM

Telegram community is not very active as a matter of fact but still i would join. As for bonuses it is incredible! Really huge

i dont know , maybe you check it at the wrong time but when i was checking it was really gream and good community. Check again link to the telegram channel https://t.me/akaiito_community
Regards.
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:41:51 PM

I'm wondering about how the payment system will work in public places, like restaurants and cinemas for example? Didn't find this information in the whitepaper.

It's a bit different story with public places. Let me try to explain a bit and divided the parts from each other:
1. Akaiito parts such as: Online Market, Services, Rent - those parts will work on user to user system, so there wont be any companies and business. For example: one Akaiito user will sell to another Akaiito user, one Akaiito user will rent a car from another Akaiito user and etc. All the relations on the platform will be user to user.
2. Online Map: on that part of Akaiito will be shown map (depending on choice of country and city of Your location) all the places, where it is possible to pay with cryptocurrency. Payment system in those places is already up to them, we will just guide You where payments with crypto are accepted.
Hope it was more or less clear  Smiley Please, come back to if it wasn't, I will do my best to explain clearer.  Smiley

did not quite understand the scheme of interaction, for example, when renting a car to other users.
If you rent an auto there is an insurance case for example, and the driver does not have rights to operate the car, or he is not inscribed in the insurance.

- Booking it (on that moment price is getting fixed based on certain exchange market).
- Based on smart contract renters tokens are getting booked/freezed in full amount of rent and additionally deposit amount (lessor is designating an amount of deposit; deposit is in own kind insurance, which lessor wants to have for renting out his car).
- When lessor and renter meet, renter is showing to lessor driving license and then lessor is giving car keys. Renter is scanning QR code from lessors device. By this action first step of the deal is confirmed.
- Tokens for the rent are transferred to lessor, deposit tokens are booked in Smart Contract
- When car is returned, lessor is checking the car and scanning second QR code. By this action lessor is confirming that there is no problem with the car and debit can be transferred back to renter.
If lessor will find damage on the car made by the renter: deposit tokens will be transferred to lessor for covering the insurance cost.  

What is the need in your tokens in this process?? As for all these thing could be easily done with ETH as an example?

All transactions will be done with AIC token, prices will be listed as well in AIC token. There will be incorporated calculator for checking the price in other currencies, but the price by itself will be in AIC. As well it will be possible to pay with other currencies, but the amount will be automatically transferred to AIC token.
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:43:14 PM

Smiley huge use case + constant developments + strong company performance = token growth.  Smiley
Very good statement from the projects leader! I appreciate ur work under the project and with ur project all the best

Thank You for good words! Appreciate the support so much, it is very needed now in those busy and exiting times  Smiley
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:45:46 PM

Regards.

I are telling this like it is smth good.. All investors with huge bonus will dump all the tokens immidiately after listing and still made a huge profit. They would not care about project at all!!

Of course, we though about that as well. That's why amount released for Pre ICO is limited: only 1 000 000 AIC tokens, vs 21 500 000  AIC tokens for ICO.
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:52:00 PM

I assume there will be discounts while paying with AIC.
Also, about the car renting feature of the platform, that field should definitely use some more transparency, as many times it happens that you're charged some extra costs for who knows what and it's almost impossible to argue anything.

Buyer/Renter will see the final price from the very beginning. Final price will include: price for rent + deposit which lessor will designate as a security deposit (will be returned to renter after the deal is ended, if everything is ok with the car).
Candy Vit

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:09:04 PM

How long will be hels the bounty campaign?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: